Archive (9 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Bump and will try to test too :)
Bump and will try to test too :)
Background A vertical scrollbar (GUIVerticalScrollbar) is automatically attached to any listcontrol (GUIListControl) or...
Replies
Views
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get problems when watching channels with high symbol rate (probably a H/W problem). This caused TV-service to crash, but your patch helps. However, in my post above it seems that the TV-service crashed when...
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get...
**************** Note to all users: We need help with regression testing for this patch. This means we want to make sure it...
Replies
Views
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
This is just a UI tidy up in SetupTV. Re-arrange controls on Manual control page TS Packet stats - label is overlapping...
Replies
Views
Hi again Oxan I just committed your patch in SVN 28078. Cheers for the contribution, and do let us know if you encounter any more of these issues! :thx:
Hi again Oxan I just committed your patch in SVN 28078. Cheers for the contribution, and do let us know if you encounter any more...
Hi, The TvBusinessLayer.BuildCommandTextMiniGuide() method uses some broken queries with different casing of table names in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Maybe a light on this issue with IAMStreamSelect Splitter :) This binarie for testing :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, Maybe a light on this issue with IAMStreamSelect Splitter :) This binarie for testing :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, This is the path that permit to load external audio track (DTS, MKA, MP3 and AC3) in graphbuilder that partial match of movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Start Music with parameter (1 Viewer) DE
This is just implementing the open a plugin with parameter patch for music views Is expecting the view name as appears in config...
Replies
Views
There is too much option, so my idea is to add the ON/OFF feature from OSD for sharpen, Blur, NR and Level. I'm already working on Video Delay and it's work nice :) Thanks, Seb.
There is too much option, so my idea is to add the ON/OFF feature from OSD for sharpen, Blur, NR and Level. I'm already working on...
Hi, I start on new thread, Albain is over busy, so i'm taking the relay. I hope that all was good. I updated patch to version...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: FM radio signal detection Okay, that driver should be fine. You've only got one problem: you haven't installed any software encoder. A software encoder is needed to convert the analog signals from the tuner into digital signals that TV Server can use. You can read more information about that -->here<--. This thread might...
Re: AW: Re: FM radio signal detection Okay, that driver should be fine. You've only got one problem: you haven't installed any...
Hi all I've been a user of MediaPortal since version 0.2.3, however this is the first time I've submitted a patch so please go...
Replies
Views
^ Added to first post :)
^ Added to first post :)
If you have problems getting DVB-IP/IPTV to work, have questions or improovement suggestions, please do NOT post them here. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi, All is included in latest SVN 1.2.0Beta :)
Hi, All is included in latest SVN 1.2.0Beta :)
Posting it here because of the feature freeze, this patch allows using MPC splitters with MPC subtitle engine (as currently it only...
Replies
Views
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles with DVB EPG and liveTV. recordings work also - that was the reason the patch was made for. Though i compiled it i guess 3 months ago, and tested SVN with recorded streams only.
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles...
as stated by Arion_p, all DShowFilters in MP are compiled as ANSI and thus do not support unicode. I have problem when i try to...
Replies
Views
AW: Store EPG only for Channels on same Transponder Is working fine -> mantis closed
AW: Store EPG only for Channels on same Transponder Is working fine -> mantis closed
Hi, In germany the ARD group sends the next 2 Programs of the ZDF Group also on their transponders. this results that you have...
Replies
Views
Change commited. :thx: a lot for your report. Simone
Change commited. :thx: a lot for your report. Simone
When upgrading from mysql database version 56->57 the case of the table name is with lower case but should be upper case...
Replies
Views
Yes, this was the issue I'm having for few months but never bothered me to search for the cause. I even thought it might be some plugin doing it :) OK, it once bothered me when I tried to read long program description in scroll textbox, and due to properties being reset it kept restarting from start so I could never finish reading :D...
Yes, this was the issue I'm having for few months but never bothered me to search for the cause. I even thought it might be some...
Hi. UpdateCurrentEpgValues makes the properties flicker in TVHome. how to reproduce: Go to MyTv and tune to a channel...
Replies
Views
Oh, this is actually two issues isn't it? (ie. it doesn't use the correct LOF settings AND it doesn't use the correct DiSEqC settings) Is it possible to backport this to the 1.1.3 release? I don't quite want to update to the latest SVN. I'd like to stick with 1.1.3 but have this patch...
Oh, this is actually two issues isn't it? (ie. it doesn't use the correct LOF settings AND it doesn't use the correct DiSEqC...
When using Advanced tuning options when scanning a sattellite, you can search for transponder list. You enter the...
Replies
Views
Added in r27635, thanks!
Added in r27635, thanks!
In SetupTv TestChannels and TestService, ColorLine() must be called only if card is present, or an exception is raised calling...
Replies
Views
I just installed 27628 succesfully on a clean setup, so fix is confirmed. Should work for upgrade as well, since the SQL is the same.
I just installed 27628 succesfully on a clean setup, so fix is confirmed. Should work for upgrade as well, since the SQL is the same.
Hi all ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Background: I have four...
Replies
Views
First, thank you both so much for this fix. It has been bugging me for ages as well! I even reported the bug twice in the past! So three cheers to you both for finally getting this in MP! Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this fix does require skin changes in many cases and should be documented so skinners know (the Mantis...
First, thank you both so much for this fix. It has been bugging me for ages as well! I even reported the bug twice in the past! So...
Problem: An imagelist was properly resized on the X/Y placement, but the subitems were not. See screenshots: Default...
Replies
Views
r27578, thanks ;)
r27578, thanks ;)
Hi :D I came across a little bug on the mini tv guide (using revision 27571). Duo the change to use channel ids rather than...
Replies
Views
Additional fix in r27577
Additional fix in r27577
Problem: keepaspectratio is not supported in coverflow, but is in other facadeviews. Solution: Patch to use XML value to set...
Replies
Views
r27576, thanks and sorry for the delay! :)
r27576, thanks and sorry for the delay! :)
As mentioned in...
Replies
Views
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing the usage of this property will increase the chance that someone messes with the database; he/she doesn't know that the property is used. I think we can assume that people who are smart enough to look it...
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing...
Hi, Currently the Schedule.Directory property is never used. I think it would be nice to use this property when creating...
Replies
Views
Added the new features to the Wiki: Filmstrip - MediaPortal Wiki Thanks for testing :)
Added the new features to the Wiki: Filmstrip - MediaPortal Wiki Thanks for testing :)
For some reason, a vertical scrollbar was attached to filmstrip. I guess someone never got around to finishing it, the code was...
Replies
Views
AW: changed tvepggrapper function from grouped to grouped & visible ah OK thanks just cleaned the table ;-) works now. Sorry.
AW: changed tvepggrapper function from grouped to grouped & visible ah OK thanks just cleaned the table ;-) works now. Sorry.
Hi! Title should explain everything. To check only grouped and not visible doesn't seem to make sense for me. Stefan
Replies
Views
r27532, thanks for the fixes pilehave! :)
r27532, thanks for the fixes pilehave! :)
Previously, the scrollbar in TVGuide would not update correctly in singlechannel-view, it would stop moving when the number of...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN 27527 Thanks
Added to SVN 27527 Thanks
In many places MP remembers last selection, but in TVsearch it always starts in Title, and I want to start in Genre :D So I made...
Replies
Views
r27526. Thanks commander197, very nice & clean coding :)
r27526. Thanks commander197, very nice & clean coding :)
The schedules in the TV-Server-Configuration are unsorted now. When there are many schedules it is difficult to find a special...
Replies
Views
In r27525, thanks! :)
In r27525, thanks! :)
As an answer to my own bugreport...
Replies
Views
Thanks, committed in r27524 :)
Thanks, committed in r27524 :)
Hi, this patch solve a little EPG design issue in the setup Greets Commander
Replies
Views
r27471, thanks! :)
r27471, thanks! :)
MediaPortal has never taken the attribute <spinCanFocus> into account when dealing with a playlist. This behaviour is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom