Archive (4 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Thread status is already "Approved". There is no "Fixed" status in submitted patches ;)
Thread status is already "Approved". There is no "Fixed" status in submitted patches ;)
The Picture.cs in the MediaPortal.Util namespace uses some code for creating thumbs that fails on quite a number of images. The...
Replies
Views
Will be taken care of ;)
Will be taken care of ;)
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Replies
Views
i have a question guys : is there a fix for this epg problem? i use mc2xml to grab my epg from microsoft, the webepg does not have a way to grab my country's channels from tvguide.com and to add a new country in webepg for me is like writting chinese, is too troublesome to do it with all those parameters. so, the thing is xmltv...
i have a question guys : is there a fix for this epg problem? i use mc2xml to grab my epg from microsoft, the webepg does not...
Hi devs and community, I dont know if that patch can be decided as bugfix or impruvement. My DVBS provider broadcast full...
Replies
Views
Combined patch added in r27309 :thx:
Combined patch added in r27309 :thx:
Hey guys, it's me again with a quick'n'dirty patch :P based on 27294 EDIT #5: patch #5 attached (thx SilentException)...
Replies
Views
Added in r27308. Thanks for contributing! :) :thx:
Added in r27308. Thanks for contributing! :) :thx:
Hey guys, I just needed the progressbar without any textures left and right. how to use: use only midtexture to show the...
Replies
Views
great work!:thx:
great work!:thx:
Hi, I have add 2 lines for add support of subtitle for DirectVobSub when MPC Matroska is in source filter. When MPC Matroska is...
Replies
Views
The patch (bit improved version) was applied to SVN r27296. Thanks for contributing! :)
The patch (bit improved version) was applied to SVN r27296. Thanks for contributing! :)
Steps: 1. Select video from main menu 2. Switch View to Title 3. Select a DVD title (that you know is on a removable disc). 4...
Replies
Views
Patch commited (with slight modifications). Thnx guys, and sorry for the delay!
Patch commited (with slight modifications). Thnx guys, and sorry for the delay!
Purpose: This patch is to show the name of the file in stacked mode. So if you clicked on Family Guy Volume 1, it would show all...
Replies
Views
Will deal with this in a different way which will cover music and videos
Will deal with this in a different way which will cover music and videos
Following removal of the hardcoded labels in the music section does not have the required labels. Within the music section the...
Replies
Views
Awesome. Thanks Deda
Awesome. Thanks Deda
This is a patch to allow sorting of videos on both created and modified date. Its based off svn rev 25976. I had to add a new...
Replies
Views
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Hey guys, I did a quick'n'dirty patch for the NetworkMonitor... attached the patch and here some line of the tv.log...
Replies
Views
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
Hi all, heres a patch to add more functionality to the TV and radio notifications. The original way to notify the user is to...
Replies
Views
The problem is that we should not be loading thumbs in the main thread and a little careless coding on my part has caused this tpo happen. I will change the code that loads embedded artwork so it does not cause this problem. Thanks for highlighting the issue but I will mark the patch as rejected as I will sort this issue in a...
The problem is that we should not be loading thumbs in the main thread and a little careless coding on my part has caused this tpo...
When music player is run and entering music folder it took too long time (there is sleep(100ms) for every music file in...
Replies
Views
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Hi, as some devs have already mentioned in...
Replies
Views
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646 ------------------------------------ if (Path.IsPathRooted(item.Path) && IsVideo(item.Path) && !VirtualDirectory.IsImageFile(Path.GetExtension(item.Path).ToLower())) ------------------------------------ and in followed SVN changes in...
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646...
Discussed here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/ftp-video-folder-default-fails-73451/
Replies
Views
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen / Close? IMHO tvOverlay should be stripped from the code, as I see very little point in having hardcoded layers on the screen. Is there any logical reason to keep it at all? (Well, besides maintaining...
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen...
Problem: You cannot animate the control (ID 4) in TVOverlay.xml, because this window never reads animations or acts upon...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look at the upgrade scripts and saw some dependencies which were casuing failures... these where the failures: [SetupTv(1)]: Exec SQL: ALTER TABLE Program DROP COLUMN notify . . . Exec SQL...
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look...
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look...
Replies
Views
Hello, Replacing is good :) but just to be sure you can unregister and register :) ++
Hello, Replacing is good :) but just to be sure you can unregister and register :) ++
Hi, To make a follow on 0003042: Patch for load External Audio Track - MediaPortal Bugtracker I have tested the code and the...
Replies
Views
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Hi, After the patch for External Audio Stream, FFDShow Audio didn't load for WMAudio MultiChannel clip when Mediaportal Audio...
Replies
Views
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
Hi, This patch fixes 2 bugs in WebEPG: 1) Delay for grabbing a sublinked page was always 0 The sublink delay is now properly...
Replies
Views
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Hi Ive created a patch that alleviates a problem with discontinuity errors in live/recorded TV streaming. The bug is generally...
Replies
Views
Very nice to hear, I know it's quite a task to sort out all the duplicate code, and to keep the rest working anyway :D :thx:
Very nice to hear, I know it's quite a task to sort out all the duplicate code, and to keep the rest working anyway :D :thx:
Problem #itemcount not created for music playlist. It is for music files, video files and video playlist as well as pictures...
Replies
Views
Committed to 27603 Thanks for the patch
Committed to 27603 Thanks for the patch
Setting my VGA screen to primary (1024x768) and TV/Mediaportal to secondary (1024x576) I get problems with initial black video and...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Hi team I've been helping some Blackgold BGT3595 owners get the analog tuner on their cards working (see here). The only real...
Replies
Views
This patch actually broke unicode support. Thanks to Arion I applied the patch below and this should now get WinAmp external player working again Fixed in SVN 26995
This patch actually broke unicode support. Thanks to Arion I applied the patch below and this should now get WinAmp external...
Hi, winamp didn't work as an external player in MediaPortal 1.1.1 (see...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unless it was removed recently, the current configuration program already has a DVD Profiler import feature under the Video Database -> Editor tab. It is in the lower right. Can my code simply be put in place of that as I handle multiple versions, actors and do more than the included version...
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unless it was removed recently, the current configuration program already has a DVD...
Purpose: I have been a long time Media Portal user and have always kept my movie lists up-to-date with DVD Profiler. The included...
Replies
Views
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel); if (channel != null && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(channel.Name)) { item.Label3 = channel.Name; } else { item.Label3 =...
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel)...
In TVProgramInfo.cs CreateProgram(), the TVPlugin conflict dialog should show channel name instead of channel number. romadd64
Replies
Views
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the docs, thanks!): Listcontrol Popup Additional Info While Scrolling - MediaPortal Wiki
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the...
The purpose of this patch is already described in...
Replies
Views
Sorry but a part that the way you want mouse to behave is something you like and others may not, we have also a bad coding: goto case Action.ActionType.ACTION_SELECT_ITEM; ** Rejected ** Simone
Sorry but a part that the way you want mouse to behave is something you like and others may not, we have also a bad coding...
I think that its only intended to open the zaposd when double clicking left mouse button.
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN revision 26908
Fixed in SVN revision 26908
Hi, I would like to submit a little change in the code part that use to analyse and select audio/subtitle stream. This idea of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom