Archive (5 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I attached log where you can see that when timeshifting is started and HTV2 Zg channel is tuned, thread waits for OnPMTReceived() and thean reads pmt data. After HTV1 is tuned, thread doesn't wait for mpt data but uses data from HTV2 Zg. This is not a problem because they are both MPEG-2 streams. But when I change program to SLO1...
I attached log where you can see that when timeshifting is started and HTV2 Zg channel is tuned, thread waits for OnPMTReceived()...
This fixes incorrect behavior of WaitForPMT function in TVDVBChannel.cs which waits correctly for OnPMTReceived() event only for...
Replies
Views
The attached patch should fix my problem. Looks like _isAllocated was never reset + _newPath was always set to _texturePath. Setting _isAllocated and commenting out the _newPath = _texturePath seems to do the work. Could someone else (bavarian?) take a look at my fix and tell if its inproper?: Index: GUIMultiImage.cs...
The attached patch should fix my problem. Looks like _isAllocated was never reset + _newPath was always set to _texturePath...
Hi! Attached is a patch against SVN 23143 on GUIMultiImage.cs I have earlier created a thread where i was nagging about it...
Replies
Views
I will reject this since I can't see it as 'that' useful. I Hope you don't mind.
I will reject this since I can't see it as 'that' useful. I Hope you don't mind.
This patch simply exposes the TV server hostname as a property. This property is set from the TV settings, setup TV server host...
Replies
Views
Approved with changes at revision: 23720 Regards Mr Hipp
Approved with changes at revision: 23720 Regards Mr Hipp
This patch adds the #selectedindex property which returns the index of the currently selected item for skin creators to use if they...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN 23717 Thanks Andy
Added to SVN 23717 Thanks Andy
I found that if a fadelabel is in a group in which no control would ever have focus (e.g., a group of labels and fadelabels) that...
Replies
Views
Pilehave I can see the value in your chage, but in the current condition, the patch is rejected due to that it will break existing skins. If you can provide another patch that is backwards compatible we will gladly review it.
Pilehave I can see the value in your chage, but in the current condition, the patch is rejected due to that it will break existing...
Hi It has always annoyed me, that long titles have been a problem in DialogMenu.xml These are currently "labels" and this means...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN! Thanks for your patch!
Added to SVN! Thanks for your patch!
Because combobox drive depends on number of tuners, here is a sample only with a dual tuner card (see scrn1.jpg). After...
Replies
Views
Hi JBravo, after having this patch finished and having WOL for TV available - do you see any chance to integrate your WOL Code in the other sections (Music, Video, Pictures)? It would require same configuration as for TV - maybe add a configurable waittimer to tweak the time until nas is up. Should then be launched whenever the...
Hi JBravo, after having this patch finished and having WOL for TV available - do you see any chance to integrate your WOL Code in...
Hi! Here are two patches (compatible to each other) regarding powerscheduler. One was made by JBravo here in the forum the other...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN version 23696.
Fixed in SVN version 23696.
Defect Description for Mantis #0002060 and Patch for Review The current SVN code drops a frame under the following circumstances...
Replies
Views
Swedish strings <String id="60">Väntar på att TV tjänsten startar...</String> <String id="61">Väntar {0} sekunder(s) innan start...</String> <String id="62">Initierar DirectX...</String> <String id="63">Initierar inenheter...</String> <String id="64">Startar insticksmoduler...</String> <String id="65">Laddar...
Swedish strings <String id="60">Väntar på att TV tjänsten startar...</String> <String id="61">Väntar {0} sekunder(s) innan...
Hello, - I really prefer MediaPortal with localized strings on startup. - Tested and working both with normal splashscreen and...
Replies
Views
I think now that this functionality exists, plugin developers probably dont need to use dummy controls any more...we could just set a skin property and skinners can just use the string.equals function to evaluate conditions.
I think now that this functionality exists, plugin developers probably dont need to use dummy controls any more...we could just set...
I would like to be able to use string comparison logic for the visible property of skin elements. For example, if a skin designer...
Replies
Views
Yes, indeed.
Yes, indeed.
EDIT: I wish to withdraw this implementation. I'll post a new one soon... Thanks! ----- This is a second attempt to have...
Replies
Views
If you put all necessary <define>s into the reference.xml, you have a central point. What I found out during my time of skinning that the interpretation of a lot of <define>s in a skin slow down the skin peformance significantly.
If you put all necessary <define>s into the reference.xml, you have a central point. What I found out during my time of skinning...
This patch allows for skin developers to create one or more xml files that contain only <define> nodes. This is useful for...
Replies
Views
Nice one, I think I've been suffering from that one...
Nice one, I think I've been suffering from that one...
Hi, I posted the details of the problem and my changes in this thread...
Replies
Views
Thx Migue!
Thx Migue!
This is a very simple patch that allows video playlist to show the thumbnail of items not in the database(IMDB etc).
Replies
Views
Thx a lot Migue. There is always a place for improvements.
Thx a lot Migue. There is always a place for improvements.
As the titles says, this patch fixes the issue when changing the sorting view on My Music and My Videos, the selected item is not...
Replies
Views
Thank you SirHavoc for this patch. Keep 'em coming ;)
Thank you SirHavoc for this patch. Keep 'em coming ;)
The view sort type (file or date) was not saved, only the path to the file (in a date is year/month), this implies when the user...
Replies
Views
May be I was not clear enough before ? It appears not for HDD manufacturers : ;)
May be I was not clear enough before ? It appears not for HDD manufacturers : ;)
This patches are for 0002126: HardDisk Full -> "no video/audio detected" - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Replies
Views
Thanks, that did it. :thx:
Thanks, that did it. :thx:
Fix for 0002426: "File Menu" - fails to delete folders - MediaPortal Bugtracker Note : Problem didn't appear on Videos only but...
Replies
Views
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is enabled, then the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods don't work as expected. So now you can just disable the autohidemouse property and use the Cursor.Show() and Cursor.Hide() methods and after, enable...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Hi devs, here is a little patch to enable and disable the autohidemouse property in the code. If the autohidemouse property is...
Replies
Views
Fixed. Simone
Fixed. Simone
Hi there, I just finished it (just for fun :)) : 0002378: timeshift folder setup should be moved under general/timeshifting -...
Replies
Views
That's quite a reasonable amount of work ! Thank you !
That's quite a reasonable amount of work ! Thank you !
EDIT: I added the following two attachments and removed one attachment. Apply the fp1 (fixpack1) patch on top of the original...
Replies
Views
Sweet. You just keep on rolling out patches I have missed for a full year :D
Sweet. You just keep on rolling out patches I have missed for a full year :D
EDIT: added the patch changes for TVE3. This patch provides skinners the ability to vertically align text for the following...
Replies
Views
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
I stumbled across the CardType enum in TvLibrary.Interfaces and figured it'd be useful to have a ChannelType enum as well. This...
Replies
Views
Ok i will do it after testing implemented version on this weekend
Ok i will do it after testing implemented version on this weekend
I added Support of DVB-S2 parameters for ProfRed card Now S2 transponders work correctly with this card. And i plan to add Diseqc...
Replies
Views
test the 1.1 ALPHA the epg in utf16 is error. like this 2009-08-06 22:53:57.227500 [EPG Update thread]: -> 8/13/2009 1:15:00 AM-8/13/2009 1:45:00 AM gq_5g 2009-08-06 22:53:57.228500 [EPG Update thread]: -> 8/13/2009 1:45:00 AM-8/13/2009 2:10:00 AM jû}N 2009-08-06 22:53:57.229500 [EPG...
test the 1.1 ALPHA the epg in utf16 is error. like this 2009-08-06 22:53:57.227500 [EPG Update thread]: ->...
Hello I have found a problem with DVB texts when provider sends information in UTF-16 encoding (actually it was tested on...
Replies
Views
This patch adds new capability to the button control. It provides the opportunity for a button to maintain its focused render state (look) even when navigation is moved away from the button. The controls for this feature are introduced through the navigation actions on the control (onleft, onright, onup, ondown). This...
This patch adds new capability to the button control. It provides the opportunity for a button to maintain its focused render...
This patch adds new capability to the button control. It provides the opportunity for a button to maintain its focused render...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for information. Regards.
OK, thanks for information. Regards.
I changed the scan button position (see red arrow). I also added some save settings for more users convenience (see red surrounded).
Replies
Views
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch addresses is reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/fadelabels-cut-off-bottom-text-67694/#post484884 I encourage testing with this patch. I tested with two scenarios and it...
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch...
This patch corrects a problem with text clipping in the fadelabel control. Patched against 23209. The problem that this patch...
Replies
Views
Thanks, added to SVN
Thanks, added to SVN
Bug in tvserver configuration. in dvbs channel settings CircularR polarisation drops to CircularL when form loads
Replies
Views
Top Bottom