Archive (2 Viewers)

TNX, Added to master ;)
TNX, Added to master ;)
Hi, here is updated Czech language file, after the last update was made 4 years ago. I have localized ALL strings and made some...
Replies
Views
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add updated tuning details to that thread, we often will miss the alerts, and the language files won't be included :( Maybe we should make an archive folder ;)
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add...
Here is updated Ukrainian transaltion for MediaPortal 1.0.1 I have also added it as a patch in tracker -...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.8.0 Feedback welcome /mrj //Edit 2014-08-18 Updated strings_sv.xml with the...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
Hi, Here is updated Finnish translation file. Added about 20 strings and also few tweaks here and there. I hope the translations...
Replies
Views
Merged to master :)
Merged to master :)
There were 6 missing strings Did a quickscan through the document as well and I corrected one or two spell errors. i.e. "Atomatch...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
Italian Mediaportal and Deploy Tool files for MP 1.5.0. Bye, Nephilim
Replies
Views
Done :)
Hi I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.5.0 Feedback welcome before the release of 1.5.0, preliminary, at the end of...
Replies
Views
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully. /mrj /Edit I have supplied a new file in a new thread /mrj
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully...
Hi I have fixed the double entry id=1300 and now you can use the MPLanguageTool.exe again. /mrj EDIT Updated for string...
Replies
Views
:cry:
:cry:
Hi All, attached you can find updated Italian translations for upcoming MePo 1.4. The file contains translations of new MP1.4PR...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have updated the strings_hu.xml. Thx.
Replies
Views
Here are missing translation strings from the last slovenian translation.
Replies
Views
Hi! New versions of MP and DeployTool files. They are based on MP 1.3 Beta. Regards
Replies
Views
Salut :) now it's good :)
Salut :) now it's good :)
Hi, Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !
Replies
Views
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler inschakelen</String> <String id="1321">Automatische Decoder Instellingen</String> <String id="1322">Forceer Bron Splitter</String> <String id="1323">Video Codecs voor .TS files</String> <String id="300228">Vraag...
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler...
Hello, Please find attached an updated Dutch language file for the upcoming MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Cheers,
Replies
Views
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but good that it will be fixed. :) Btw, hopefully the translation i've made is ok or even decent. ;) But i think it can be added to MP 1.4.0 or 1.5.0, correcting then the bad translations if there's some...
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but...
I've updated and translated missing strings of Finnish language for Mediaportal 1.3 Final. Im not totally sure how good job I did...
Replies
Views
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Added two missing strings and updateded some other translations. I haven't gone through all off the strings, but I will update...
Replies
Views
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
As I'm running an SVN build with the new settings in GUI, I thought I'd translate the missing strings, but now I seem to have...
Replies
Views
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN
Replies
Views
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you can see where it is. I won't have access to a PC with TV plugin until this evening, so if someone else can find this it would help.
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you...
I felt the "Edit Recording" menu option (string id=637) when clicking on a scheduled recording in the EPG was a bit confusing, as...
Replies
Views
(y)TOP
(y)TOP
Added all of the new strings that were previously missing This is for 1.3.0 only!
Replies
Views
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
See attached file. Emph
Replies
Views
Approving these.
Approving these.
Hi, I have gone through and changed a few string values that were either not correct GB English or were not consistent. This...
Replies
Views
In SVN 28173 :thx:
In SVN 28173 :thx:
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 5...
Replies
Views
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
updated translation to SVN r28087 - latest changes to strings_en.xml up to date 05.09.2011. Based on file from Romuz (SVN r27582)...
Replies
Views
In SVN 28171 :thx:
In SVN 28171 :thx:
Hi! New version of the file. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
Hello, Please find attached the Dutch translations according to the latest SVN. Cheers,
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Slovak translation of Mediaportal was only very basic, so there is one more complete. (based on 1.2.0 alpha) Thanks
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 2...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi! New version of the spanish translation. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Top Bottom