Archive (4 Viewers)

Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
I have fixed several mistakes and missing parts in spanish translation of Media Portal. Here is the file (according to MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated French translation ... 3 messages are still te be translated.
Replies
Views
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello! I refresh russian translation for Mediaportal. I replace all strings on language file. Sorry of my bad english ))
Replies
Views
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/czech-translation-72496/ (it will already be included in My TV Series plugin following version 2.3.3538) --- Český překlad pluginu "My TVSeries" naleznete zde...
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here...
Hello. I just want to ask who is responsible for Czech translation of MP? RC3 includet translation are very old. Many words are...
Replies
Views
Approving these.
Approving these.
Hi, I have gone through and changed a few string values that were either not correct GB English or were not consistent. This...
Replies
Views
Will be part of RC3.
Will be part of RC3.
I corrected most of the spelling and grammar errors in the Dutch language file for MediaPortal. It is based on the latest SVN...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Hi, I updated the Dutch language files for MediaPortal and Deploytool. Edit: Files are updated according to SVN22029.
Replies
Views
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully. /mrj /Edit I have supplied a new file in a new thread /mrj
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully...
Hi I have fixed the double entry id=1300 and now you can use the MPLanguageTool.exe again. /mrj EDIT Updated for string...
Replies
Views
Added :thx:
Added :thx:
ready:)
Replies
Views
MP language file commited. Simone
MP language file commited. Simone
EDIT: Updated translations (corrected errors) as Vasko pointed out EDIT 2: Updated again - Shortened a few strings, increased...
Replies
Views
spam deleted :)
spam deleted :)
Also beg to apply utils.patch ...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
I’ve updated the strings_he.xml 1) Added new lines for the weekend fix. 2) Fixed some wrong syntax. 3) Fixed allot of lines in...
Replies
Views
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you can see where it is. I won't have access to a PC with TV plugin until this evening, so if someone else can find this it would help.
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you...
I felt the "Edit Recording" menu option (string id=637) when clicking on a scheduled recording in the EPG was a bit confusing, as...
Replies
Views
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
Hi. I know this isn't a patch, but I updated the danish translation from MP up to latest version svn from 1.1aplha according...
Replies
Views
added
added
Here's an updated Polish translation for MediaPortal. I added missing strings and corrected some mistakes. :oops: I made...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Added to SVN :thx:
Sooner than I expected. :)
Replies
Views
In SVN 25198.
In SVN 25198.
Hello here is uppdated files for Swedish /Anders
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP сервер:</String> correctly "FTP-сервер" 2) <String id="278">-Важно!- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму</String> correctly "Важно!_- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику...
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/63212d1275625222-video-playback-start-no-seek-time-displ...
Replies
Views
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
Hi! This is a updated version of the norwegian .xml file :)
Replies
Views
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add updated tuning details to that thread, we often will miss the alerts, and the language files won't be included :( Maybe we should make an archive folder ;)
Sure it is, but to keep an overview of what's merged to master, we always change the thread prefix to 'Accepted'. If you then add...
Here is updated Ukrainian transaltion for MediaPortal 1.0.1 I have also added it as a patch in tracker -...
Replies
Views
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this issue fixed for the future releases. :thx:
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this...
Recently I suggested to add cases for <String id="2613">Russian</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainian</String> to...
Replies
Views
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
See attached file. Emph
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Slovak translation of Mediaportal was only very basic, so there is one more complete. (based on 1.2.0 alpha) Thanks
Replies
Views
In SVN 28173 :thx:
In SVN 28173 :thx:
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 5...
Replies
Views
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler inschakelen</String> <String id="1321">Automatische Decoder Instellingen</String> <String id="1322">Forceer Bron Splitter</String> <String id="1323">Video Codecs voor .TS files</String> <String id="300228">Vraag...
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler...
Hello, Please find attached an updated Dutch language file for the upcoming MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Cheers,
Replies
Views
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but good that it will be fixed. :) Btw, hopefully the translation i've made is ok or even decent. ;) But i think it can be added to MP 1.4.0 or 1.5.0, correcting then the bad translations if there's some...
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but...
I've updated and translated missing strings of Finnish language for Mediaportal 1.3 Final. Im not totally sure how good job I did...
Replies
Views
TNX, Added to master ;)
TNX, Added to master ;)
Hi, here is updated Czech language file, after the last update was made 4 years ago. I have localized ALL strings and made some...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.8.0 Feedback welcome /mrj //Edit 2014-08-18 Updated strings_sv.xml with the...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 2...
Replies
Views
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN
Replies
Views
Top Bottom