Archive (6 Viewers)

Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
Added to svn
Added to svn
updated and fine tuned
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Added to SVN :thx:
Hello I have uppdated the Swedish translation /Anders
Replies
Views
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely have it included.
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely...
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 7...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Hi, I updated the Dutch language files for MediaPortal and Deploytool. Edit: Files are updated according to SVN22029.
Replies
Views
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be part of 1.2.0 beta.
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be...
The current Finnish translation of MediaPortal is very bad, and does not give a good impression on the software itself. For...
Replies
Views
In SVN :thx:
Added a handful of missing translations, still 11 missing, but I don't know if they should be translated, I mean "Mute" is a pretty...
Replies
Views
I carefully investigated all strings that are missing and those who are redundant or outdated. I'm not 100% sure about all...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
Maybe :D Added to SVN, next time pls start one thread per translation update :thx:
I have fixed several mistakes and missing parts in spanish translation of Media Portal. Here is the file (according to MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
:)
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Uppdated swedish translation. /Anders
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated French translation ... 3 messages are still te be translated.
Replies
Views
Added current state to SVN
Added current state to SVN
Hi, found one major mistake and few minor, have corrected all of them. thanks
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :)
Added to SVN :)
Hi, Update French Deploy tool
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP сервер:</String> correctly "FTP-сервер" 2) <String id="278">-Важно!- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму</String> correctly "Важно!_- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику...
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/63212d1275625222-video-playback-start-no-seek-time-displ...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
I’ve updated the strings_he.xml 1) Added new lines for the weekend fix. 2) Fixed some wrong syntax. 3) Fixed allot of lines in...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Here is the updated hungarian translation.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi Added some missing rows.
Replies
Views
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
Hi, Added two missing strings to the swedish language files for both MP and the deploytool.
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Czech translation for the MediaPortal installer:
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Seems that string 1201 and 1211 is missing in strings_no.XML (I compared the whole list, and these are the only once missing)...
Replies
Views
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
Hi. I know this isn't a patch, but I updated the danish translation from MP up to latest version svn from 1.1aplha according...
Replies
Views
Will be part of RC3.
Will be part of RC3.
I corrected most of the spelling and grammar errors in the Dutch language file for MediaPortal. It is based on the latest SVN...
Replies
Views
Added :thx:
Added :thx:
ready:)
Replies
Views
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
These are the missing strings: <String id="2613">Ryska</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainska</String> Emph
Replies
Views
In SVN.
In SVN.
Updated Icelandic Translation xml file.
Replies
Views
In SVN 25198.
In SVN 25198.
Hello here is uppdated files for Swedish /Anders
Replies
Views
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
OK added to SVN, thx for the update. Regards Roy
Hi! This is a updated version of the norwegian .xml file :)
Replies
Views
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
Love your work. Am pleased to be able to help in a small way by supplying English for UK, AU, NZ and IE. I believe that they are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom