Archive (5 Viewers)

Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Please find attached the updated language file for Dutch. Thanks in advance,
Replies
Views
In SVN.
In SVN.
Updated Icelandic Translation xml file.
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Here is the updated hungarian translation.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
Added to SVN, :sorry: for the delay
I’ve updated the strings_he.xml 1) Added new lines for the weekend fix. 2) Fixed some wrong syntax. 3) Fixed allot of lines in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Updated Greek Translation (1 Viewer) DE
Added :thx:
Added :thx:
ready:)
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
Hi, Here is updated Finnish translation file. Added about 20 strings and also few tweaks here and there. I hope the translations...
Replies
Views
added
added
Hello I have uppdated the swedish file. /Anders
Replies
Views
added
added
Hello I have uppdated the file for swedish locallization in the build 23908. /Anders
Replies
Views
Merged to master :)
Merged to master :)
There were 6 missing strings Did a quickscan through the document as well and I corrected one or two spell errors. i.e. "Atomatch...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Hi, I updated the Dutch language files for MediaPortal and Deploytool. Edit: Files are updated according to SVN22029.
Replies
Views
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler inschakelen</String> <String id="1321">Automatische Decoder Instellingen</String> <String id="1322">Forceer Bron Splitter</String> <String id="1323">Video Codecs voor .TS files</String> <String id="300228">Vraag...
I've done the latest translations for MP 1.4.0 regarding this new strings: <String id="1199">Interne Blu-ray speler...
Hello, Please find attached an updated Dutch language file for the upcoming MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Cheers,
Replies
Views
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
Hello, Please find attached the Dutch translations according to the latest SVN. Cheers,
Replies
Views
TNX, Added to master ;)
TNX, Added to master ;)
Hi, here is updated Czech language file, after the last update was made 4 years ago. I have localized ALL strings and made some...
Replies
Views
;)
;)
Updated Croatian Translation for Mediaportal.. Almost completed.. I will upload it again when it's finished... ;)
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :)
Hi, Update French Deploy tool
Replies
Views
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
In SVN. No, since these are options to choose from, no "?" should be used.
Hi. I know this isn't a patch, but I updated the danish translation from MP up to latest version svn from 1.1aplha according...
Replies
Views
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be part of 1.2.0 beta.
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be...
The current Finnish translation of MediaPortal is very bad, and does not give a good impression on the software itself. For...
Replies
Views
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully. /mrj /Edit I have supplied a new file in a new thread /mrj
Hi elliotmc Yes, those strings are wrong, and several others, I am working on an update. I will supply the update today, hopefully...
Hi I have fixed the double entry id=1300 and now you can use the MPLanguageTool.exe again. /mrj EDIT Updated for string...
Replies
Views
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
As I'm running an SVN build with the new settings in GUI, I thought I'd translate the missing strings, but now I seem to have...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Uppdated swedish translation. /Anders
Replies
Views
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
The language file for Swedish ( "strings_sv.xml" ) needs a change for for <String id="946">Pan and Scan</String> Should...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
Here are missing translation strings from the last slovenian translation.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Slovak translation of Mediaportal was only very basic, so there is one more complete. (based on 1.2.0 alpha) Thanks
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Sooner than I expected. :)
Replies
Views
Here is the Serbian cyrillic localization file. Фајл садржи ћирилично писмо. Latin localization comes soon. Ускоро, ћу...
Replies
Views
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this issue fixed for the future releases. :thx:
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this...
Recently I suggested to add cases for <String id="2613">Russian</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainian</String> to...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Hi, In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação Altura Larguga should be In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação...
Replies
Views
Added to svn
Added to svn
updated and fine tuned
Replies
Views
I "polished" a few things and fixed a lot of typos in wojciech_ste's initial translation. Best regards for the MPTeam, kesar
Replies
Views
Top Bottom