Archive (4 Viewers)

Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Thanks. Will obey that rule next time ;)
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
Hello, Please find attached the Dutch translations according to the latest SVN. Cheers,
Replies
Views
(y)TOP
(y)TOP
Added all of the new strings that were previously missing This is for 1.3.0 only!
Replies
Views
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Corrected a lot of really bad translations for 1.3 beta.
Added two missing strings and updateded some other translations. I haven't gone through all off the strings, but I will update...
Replies
Views
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
That's the correct one then, great! I'll try to find and remove the old ones from this thread. Emph
As I'm running an SVN build with the new settings in GUI, I thought I'd translate the missing strings, but now I seem to have...
Replies
Views
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd. vastaattehan :p
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd...
Here is updated Finnish translation file. I'm trying to make it like:kid/wife compatible translation. :-) I hope users will check...
Replies
Views
In SVN :thx:
Added a handful of missing translations, still 11 missing, but I don't know if they should be translated, I mean "Mute" is a pretty...
Replies
Views
Salut :) now it's good :)
Salut :) now it's good :)
Hi, Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !
Replies
Views
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
updated translation to SVN r28087 - latest changes to strings_en.xml up to date 05.09.2011. Based on file from Romuz (SVN r27582)...
Replies
Views
In SVN 28171 :thx:
In SVN 28171 :thx:
Hi! New version of the file. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
:cry:
:cry:
Hi All, attached you can find updated Italian translations for upcoming MePo 1.4. The file contains translations of new MP1.4PR...
Replies
Views
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that those strings are used in the beginning of a sentence. Then they shall of course begin with a capital letter. I haven't confirmed that they are always used in the beginning of a sentence but I figured the one...
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that...
Hi, * Added 9 missing strings and corrected typos/errors for the DeployTool. * Added 109 missing strings and corrected...
Replies
Views
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about visiting those links. If it's not necessary for translation I can skip it.
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about...
:)
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi! New version of the spanish translation. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Merged to master :)
Merged to master :)
There were 6 missing strings Did a quickscan through the document as well and I corrected one or two spell errors. i.e. "Atomatch...
Replies
Views
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be part of 1.2.0 beta.
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be...
The current Finnish translation of MediaPortal is very bad, and does not give a good impression on the software itself. For...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Hi I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.5.0 Feedback welcome before the release of 1.5.0, preliminary, at the end of...
Replies
Views
Here are missing translation strings from the last slovenian translation.
Replies
Views
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
commited also the MP part. Thread closed to avoid confusion. Feel free to open a new one if you have other changes. Simone
Hi, Added two missing strings to the swedish language files for both MP and the deploytool.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
should be Track: instead of Titel: <String id="435">Track:</String> It's the track-number in music now playing and not the...
Replies
Views
I carefully investigated all strings that are missing and those who are redundant or outdated. I'm not 100% sure about all...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
Hi, Here is updated Finnish translation file. Added about 20 strings and also few tweaks here and there. I hope the translations...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Here is the Serbian cyrillic localization file. Фајл садржи ћирилично писмо. Latin localization comes soon. Ускоро, ћу...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
Italian Mediaportal and Deploy Tool files for MP 1.5.0. Bye, Nephilim
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Please find attached the updated language file for Dutch. Thanks in advance,
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Hi, In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação Altura Larguga should be In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação...
Replies
Views
Added current state to SVN
Added current state to SVN
Hi, found one major mistake and few minor, have corrected all of them. thanks
Replies
Views
Dear MediaPortal Team, I did update the language strings_nl file for Dutch and it would be nice when the file can be added to...
Replies
Views
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
Love your work. Am pleased to be able to help in a small way by supplying English for UK, AU, NZ and IE. I believe that they are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom