Archive (6 Viewers)

added
added
Hello I have uppdated the file for swedish locallization in the build 23908. /Anders
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Seems that string 1201 and 1211 is missing in strings_no.XML (I compared the whole list, and these are the only once missing)...
Replies
Views
In SVN.
In SVN.
Updated Icelandic Translation xml file.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Hello I have uppdated the Swedish translation /Anders
Replies
Views
added
added
Here's an updated Polish translation for MediaPortal. I added missing strings and corrected some mistakes. :oops: I made...
Replies
Views
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be part of 1.2.0 beta.
Indeed, the current Finnish localization state has been really poor, thanks for providing the updated language file. Those will be...
The current Finnish translation of MediaPortal is very bad, and does not give a good impression on the software itself. For...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
Hi, Here is updated Finnish translation file. Added about 20 strings and also few tweaks here and there. I hope the translations...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :)
I "polished" a few things and fixed a lot of typos in wojciech_ste's initial translation. Best regards for the MPTeam, kesar
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 2...
Replies
Views
Dear MediaPortal Team, I did update the language strings_nl file for Dutch and it would be nice when the file can be added to...
Replies
Views
TNX, Added to master ;)
TNX, Added to master ;)
Hi, here is updated Czech language file, after the last update was made 4 years ago. I have localized ALL strings and made some...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Hi, I have updated the strings_hu.xml. Thx.
Replies
Views
Hi! New versions of MP and DeployTool files. They are based on MP 1.3 Beta. Regards
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
should be Track: instead of Titel: <String id="435">Track:</String> It's the track-number in music now playing and not the...
Replies
Views
commited. Simone
commited. Simone
Hi, New Icelandic Translation. Regards Gunnar
Replies
Views
Added to svn
Added to svn
updated and fine tuned
Replies
Views
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
Italian Mediaportal and Deploy Tool files for MP 1.5.0. Bye, Nephilim
Replies
Views
In SVN 28173 :thx:
In SVN 28173 :thx:
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 5...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update French Deploy tool
Replies
Views
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
Re: Updated Russian translation for MP (27.08.2011) In SVN 28172 :thx:
updated translation to SVN r28087 - latest changes to strings_en.xml up to date 05.09.2011. Based on file from Romuz (SVN r27582)...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Please find attached the updated language file for Dutch. Thanks in advance,
Replies
Views
Here is the Serbian cyrillic localization file. Фајл садржи ћирилично писмо. Latin localization comes soon. Ускоро, ћу...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom