MP1 MP2 [Approved] Polish translation (1 Viewer) DE
Added current state to SVN
Added current state to SVN
Hi, found one major mistake and few minor, have corrected all of them. thanks
Replies
Views
MP language file commited. Simone
MP language file commited. Simone
EDIT: Updated translations (corrected errors) as Vasko pointed out EDIT 2: Updated again - Shortened a few strings, increased...
Replies
Views
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello! I refresh russian translation for Mediaportal. I replace all strings on language file. Sorry of my bad english ))
Replies
Views
Done :)
Hi! New versions of MP and DeployTool files. They are based on MP 1.3 Beta. Regards
Replies
Views
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
These are the missing strings: <String id="2613">Ryska</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainska</String> Emph
Replies
Views
:cry:
:cry:
Hi All, attached you can find updated Italian translations for upcoming MePo 1.4. The file contains translations of new MP1.4PR...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/aad7112a94eb1a0b270d4acc49ee89d7bed026e5
Italian Mediaportal and Deploy Tool files for MP 1.5.0. Bye, Nephilim
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
should be Track: instead of Titel: <String id="435">Track:</String> It's the track-number in music now playing and not the...
Replies
Views
commited. Simone
commited. Simone
Hi, New Icelandic Translation. Regards Gunnar
Replies
Views
Hi, I have updated the strings_hu.xml. Thx.
Replies
Views
Added
Added
finished and checked. Thanks to dark_banishing for the help
Replies
Views
In SVN :thx:
I carefully investigated all strings that are missing and those who are redundant or outdated. I'm not 100% sure about all...
Replies
Views
Salut :) now it's good :)
Salut :) now it's good :)
Hi, Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated French translation ... 3 messages are still te be translated.
Replies
Views
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but good that it will be fixed. :) Btw, hopefully the translation i've made is ok or even decent. ;) But i think it can be added to MP 1.4.0 or 1.5.0, correcting then the bad translations if there's some...
Yes, thanks @tourettes. I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but...
I've updated and translated missing strings of Finnish language for Mediaportal 1.3 Final. Im not totally sure how good job I did...
Replies
Views
Changed :thx:
Changed :thx:
The translation of "Shares" in the UI is "τραγούδια" which means "songs". The correct would be "κατάλογοι" which means "catalogues"...
Replies
Views
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
Love your work. Am pleased to be able to help in a small way by supplying English for UK, AU, NZ and IE. I believe that they are...
Replies
Views
Approving these.
Approving these.
Hi, I have gone through and changed a few string values that were either not correct GB English or were not consistent. This...
Replies
Views
Added a handful of missing translations, still 11 missing, but I don't know if they should be translated, I mean "Mute" is a pretty...
Replies
Views
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/czech-translation-72496/ (it will already be included in My TV Series plugin following version 2.3.3538) --- Český překlad pluginu "My TVSeries" naleznete zde...
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here...
Hello. I just want to ask who is responsible for Czech translation of MP? RC3 includet translation are very old. Many words are...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Czech translation for the MediaPortal installer:
Replies
Views
Will be part of RC3.
Will be part of RC3.
I corrected most of the spelling and grammar errors in the Dutch language file for MediaPortal. It is based on the latest SVN...
Replies
Views
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN
Replies
Views
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you can see where it is. I won't have access to a PC with TV plugin until this evening, so if someone else can find this it would help.
Hopefully I can check this out later. The easiest way to check this would be to change it to something completely random so you...
I felt the "Edit Recording" menu option (string id=637) when clicking on a scheduled recording in the EPG was a bit confusing, as...
Replies
Views
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd. vastaattehan :p
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd...
Here is updated Finnish translation file. I'm trying to make it like:kid/wife compatible translation. :-) I hope users will check...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom