Archive (5 Viewers)

MP language file commited. Simone
MP language file commited. Simone
EDIT: Updated translations (corrected errors) as Vasko pointed out EDIT 2: Updated again - Shortened a few strings, increased...
Replies
Views
commited. Simone
commited. Simone
Hi, New Icelandic Translation. Regards Gunnar
Replies
Views
added
added
Here's an updated Polish translation for MediaPortal. I added missing strings and corrected some mistakes. :oops: I made...
Replies
Views
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
The language file for Swedish ( "strings_sv.xml" ) needs a change for for <String id="946">Pan and Scan</String> Should...
Replies
Views
spam deleted :)
spam deleted :)
Also beg to apply utils.patch ...
Replies
Views
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this issue fixed for the future releases. :thx:
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this...
Recently I suggested to add cases for <String id="2613">Russian</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainian</String> to...
Replies
Views
added
added
Hello I have uppdated the file for swedish locallization in the build 23908. /Anders
Replies
Views
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/czech-translation-72496/ (it will already be included in My TV Series plugin following version 2.3.3538) --- Český překlad pluginu "My TVSeries" naleznete zde...
My TVSeries translation / Překlad My TVSeries Czech translation of "My TVSeries" plugin can be found here...
Hello. I just want to ask who is responsible for Czech translation of MP? RC3 includet translation are very old. Many words are...
Replies
Views
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd. vastaattehan :p
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd...
Here is updated Finnish translation file. I'm trying to make it like:kid/wife compatible translation. :-) I hope users will check...
Replies
Views
added
added
Hello I have uppdated the swedish file. /Anders
Replies
Views
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about visiting those links. If it's not necessary for translation I can skip it.
Correct. These links are listed. What I meant was the text above the links. I don't remember how it goes, but something about...
:)
Replies
Views
;)
;)
Updated Croatian Translation for Mediaportal.. Almost completed.. I will upload it again when it's finished... ;)
Replies
Views
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello! I refresh russian translation for Mediaportal. I replace all strings on language file. Sorry of my bad english ))
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi, Please find attached the updated language file for Dutch. Thanks in advance,
Replies
Views
Added
Added
finished and checked. Thanks to dark_banishing for the help
Replies
Views
Changed :thx:
Changed :thx:
The translation of "Shares" in the UI is "τραγούδια" which means "songs". The correct would be "κατάλογοι" which means "catalogues"...
Replies
Views
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that those strings are used in the beginning of a sentence. Then they shall of course begin with a capital letter. I haven't confirmed that they are always used in the beginning of a sentence but I figured the one...
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that...
Hi, * Added 9 missing strings and corrected typos/errors for the DeployTool. * Added 109 missing strings and corrected...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :thx:
Here is the Serbian cyrillic localization file. Фајл садржи ћирилично писмо. Latin localization comes soon. Ускоро, ћу...
Replies
Views
Sooner than I expected. :)
Replies
Views
Added to SVN :)
Added to SVN :)
I "polished" a few things and fixed a lot of typos in wojciech_ste's initial translation. Best regards for the MPTeam, kesar
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
should be Track: instead of Titel: <String id="435">Track:</String> It's the track-number in music now playing and not the...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Hi, In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação Altura Larguga should be In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação...
Replies
Views
Dear MediaPortal Team, I did update the language strings_nl file for Dutch and it would be nice when the file can be added to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom