Archive (4 Viewers)

The next release will contain a new Weather provider. The Weather setup screen contains a fully functional autodetect option.
The next release will contain a new Weather provider. The Weather setup screen contains a fully functional autodetect option.
I'd like to propose that we try to find the user's location automatically when there are no locations yet set yet. Makes the start...
Replies
Views
The latest build (#138) imported my 13860 tracks in exactly 20' 10'' minutes (in a VM). That's 30% faster than KODI.
The latest build (#138) imported my 13860 tracks in exactly 20' 10'' minutes (in a VM). That's 30% faster than KODI.
Hi, i've noticed some issues with tagreader, skin and music info provider. 1. In this view there are missing infos for Year...
Replies
Views
Done for Jira. I will create a TC task once there is a branch (probably later today)
Done for Jira. I will create a TC task once there is a branch (probably later today)
hello. what ican found as missing feature about the keyboard : - Missing arrows with an cursor text, And an azerty keyboard ...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On: "Ok" on running program tunes the channel "Context menu": the known dialog is shown Off: "Ok": the known dialog is shown "Context menu": the known dialog is shown This option was already available...
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On...
The follwing changes should be implemented in the user interface in order to avoid unnecessary clicks when starting a TV show: The...
Replies
Views
That is brilliant. Thanks for the notification!
That is brilliant. Thanks for the notification!
I know it is possible to map keys in MediaPortal 2 using various plugins but can we have native keyboard control built into...
Replies
Views
Thanks Michael. Preserve your real life ! I solved the problem by renaming TV Series files (with the renamer). A bit of work but it's ok now.
Thanks Michael. Preserve your real life ! I solved the problem by renaming TV Series files (with the renamer). A bit of work but...
Hi. I like t suggest some improvements to the inbuild scrapper. 1) Atm the metatags are not really used as they should. They only...
Replies
Views
Hi! Sorry I took so long to answer, I didn't see your post until now. I'm afraid there is no progress since my last post, I just couldn't find the time to really start work on this.+ I think for someone who knows more about the internals of MP2 it would be pretty straight forward to implement. Sadly, I no next to nothing about that ;)
Hi! Sorry I took so long to answer, I didn't see your post until now. I'm afraid there is no progress since my last post, I just...
I have scanned this forum and the web for a suggestion similar to this but cannot find one - So thought I would suggest this...
Replies
Views
See the other request for manual recording.
See the other request for manual recording.
I am using MP2 and I am trying to figure out how to create a manual schedule for recording TV using MP Client. I can see how I can...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
Guys unless I'm missing some thing, MP2 still lacks a lot of keyboard shortcuts, even most basic ones, like + - to get channel...
Replies
Views
Just the right little project to get started with coding :p
Just the right little project to get started with coding :p
There's need for a client, or, at least, to implement a minimal set of features in the client for a seroius testing. It seems to me...
Replies
Views
Patch submitted https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-support-for-scrolling-in-a-loop.128947/
Patch submitted https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-support-for-scrolling-in-a-loop.128947/
A nice "feature" of MP1 was the ability to hit the up arrow to go to the bottom of a list (tv series/movies), rather than hit the...
Replies
Views
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
As we now split up into a server and client, maybe it could be a good idea to make the server source code platform independent...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Finished] ClearArt DE
No worries, I was not asking for adding ClearArt to existing skins. But Checking on where stand with ClearArt download. I will set this thread to "Finished"
No worries, I was not asking for adding ClearArt to existing skins. But Checking on where stand with ClearArt download. I will...
Hello, The integrated Fanart management is a great feature of MP2, which avoids the multiple loading of fanart by individual...
Replies
Views
Of course. [emoji3] It's more for anyone elses benefit should they have a similar issue.
Of course. [emoji3] It's more for anyone elses benefit should they have a similar issue.
Hi, I have recently made the move from MP1 to MP2. I am unable to use any skip steps while the programme info is present when...
Replies
Views
I did not create the current design being used but i look forward to seeing your new professional design going forward.
I did not create the current design being used but i look forward to seeing your new professional design going forward.
/mrj
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A Better TV-Client DE
Hi, i have a small wish for the TV-Client of MP2, exactly for playing recorded tv-programs: I would like to have an automatic skip for the prerecording time. So that MP2 starts to play the file for example at 7m00s and not at 0m00s. Thanks, mmb
Hi, i have a small wish for the TV-Client of MP2, exactly for playing recorded tv-programs: I would like to have an automatic skip...
Wishlist of improvements for the TV-experiance in MP2 * Teletext Clock should update itself * Move Tv Config to MP2 and make it...
Replies
Views
Hello! I did a short test and it works great. Exactly what I proposed. Big thanks for making this happen! :) LiveTV + Webradio - awesome! :)
Hello! I did a short test and it works great. Exactly what I proposed. Big thanks for making this happen! :) LiveTV + Webradio -...
Hello! If I have local media or LiveTV playing and then wanna start Webradio/OV stream the current stream stops and the plugin...
Replies
Views
@Nikki Locke , can we take this up again? Dedicated thread?
@Nikki Locke , can we take this up again? Dedicated thread?
I can't seem to locate the thread now but there was a thread I vaguely recall reading about the difficulties in navigating MP2 due...
Replies
Views
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only cause VS moved the xcopy line around ;) You can leave it out when merging or "force" me to some advanced git usage :)
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only...
If MP2 is being started cleanly it chooses the first filters it founds (or maybe system defaults?) currently. Should we check...
Replies
Views
This is an idea i had about the home screen being a place for info about all your latest media rather than a traditional home screen and you just click the menu button to navigate to where you want to go.
This is an idea i had about the home screen being a place for info about all your latest media rather than a traditional home...
Althou there are lot of down sides on the 2x home screen there still is some benefits from it in MP1 where we don't have any common...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Thanks for realizing this! Finally I can use the video section.
Thanks for realizing this! Finally I can use the video section.
Hi, one of the most annoying things lately is, that "Videos" section is showing everything including Movies and Series as well...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
I have an MCE remote but I can't use the left arrow (back / escape) button on it in MP2. Just wondering if any1 else got it...
Replies
Views
A sleep control is now part of MP 2.1
A sleep control is now part of MP 2.1
Hi, are there any plans for a Sleep Control? Thats one of the features I need for the WAF.... :)
Replies
Views
No, 0 is 0
No, 0 is 0
Until now the SlimTV client doesn't allow to zap channels by index or logical channel number. The first step is now taken and...
Replies
Views
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections, and if it did you would need either 4 separate video cards or 4 separate sound devices.
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections...
I got this idea about only having 1 HTPC for all my rooms - Only connecting all screens with HDMI - Why? HTPC Costs Software...
Replies
Views
Yes. But we don't need to merge Morpheus' branch, I've merged it to WMC and extended the new feature to other skins. There are also further changes in WMC branch, so I'll merge it soon into 2.1WiP branch.
Yes. But we don't need to merge Morpheus' branch, I've merged it to WMC and extended the new feature to other skins. There are also...
Consider the following situation: I am using MP2 with the MCE skin and a Microsoft MCE remote. I am watching TV. I press EPG on the...
Replies
Views
That makes our little MP2 really sad :D But thanks anyway for chiming in (y)
That makes our little MP2 really sad :D But thanks anyway for chiming in (y)
Hello, i propose to add feature for have better usability of MP2 in general. - add WOL function for start : ( MP2-Client >...
Replies
Views
No, unfortunately this is not possible yet. We do have a user service, but don't have implemented user based media sources yet. But it is a (long term?) goal to achieve this.
No, unfortunately this is not possible yet. We do have a user service, but don't have implemented user based media sources yet. But...
Recently I have moved my living room front end over to XBMC for one main reason. However, I love MP and really want to come back to...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the patch. I can confirm that it works
Hi thanks for the patch. I can confirm that it works
Suggest a recording indicator on home page similar to MP1
Replies
Views
Done, JIRA updated with branch. I moved it to the Skin Settings section Thanks..there was another usage of the WMC string for the home menu entry but I'll take care of it.
Done, JIRA updated with branch. I moved it to the Skin Settings section Thanks..there was another usage of the WMC string for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom