Archive (5 Viewers)

"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to realize the desired behavior. There will therefore be no separate explicit blank screen option in MediaPortal 2. I am setting this feature request to "rejected" ;).
"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to...
Just trying out MP2 for the first time with the 2.1 preview. Looks awesome btw. Can't find a option to make the screensaver blank...
Replies
Views
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to inspect the EPG information. Why would you want to look at the server information directly rather than through a client's GUI? P.S.: Tu peux aussi poster dans la section francaise ;)
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to...
Hi all! Is there a plugin or may be a feature to view grabbed EPG directly on TV-Server ?
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Is media portal ever going to implement Copy Once HDCP support so users of (Ceton) cable card tuners on Media Center can finally...
Replies
Views
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
As we now split up into a server and client, maybe it could be a good idea to make the server source code platform independent...
Replies
Views
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not their full-time job to do any MediaPortal coding. While I understand your opinion, that you don't need this kind of configuration many others do. And, in my personal opinion, it makes no sense to start a...
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not...
Hi forum, out of curiosity; for me the configuration settings inside MP are fully obsolet. It is much more comfortable to make...
Replies
Views
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections, and if it did you would need either 4 separate video cards or 4 separate sound devices.
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections...
I got this idea about only having 1 HTPC for all my rooms - Only connecting all screens with HDMI - Why? HTPC Costs Software...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom