Archive (4 Viewers)

Nice, thanks!
Nice, thanks!
Is it possible to include a feature that reads the detailed tag information out of a mp4 video, like the stored cover image, etc?
Replies
Views
Moving in the EPG with channel numbers will be possible in MP 2.2.1. Keying in a number 'n' will display the n'th channel in the group.
Moving in the EPG with channel numbers will be possible in MP 2.2.1. Keying in a number 'n' will display the n'th channel in the group.
Hi all I may be wrong - but this appears to be something missing - I certainly can't get it to work... In the (full) TV Guide it's...
Replies
Views
Will be included in next release MP 2.2.1
Will be included in next release MP 2.2.1
Hello! Please refer to Schibo PVR this is how we would like Media portals motorized tuning support to be .. Specifically support...
Replies
Views
That is brilliant. Thanks for the notification!
That is brilliant. Thanks for the notification!
I know it is possible to map keys in MediaPortal 2 using various plugins but can we have native keyboard control built into...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
Started on: 2013-10-27 last update: - Summary: Controling Plugin with own shortcuts, Blue/Green/Red/Yellow for Remote are not used...
Replies
Views
Will be implemented in next release MP 2.2.1
Will be implemented in next release MP 2.2.1
That's a long standing issue when installing on servers Aside that many home/soho oriented server are on par with desktop...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
There was just a discussion in the general section about keyboard shortcuts. As it turns out, MP2 doesn't have shortcuts defined...
Replies
Views
I have an MCE remote but I can't use the left arrow (back / escape) button on it in MP2. Just wondering if any1 else got it...
Replies
Views
Hi. I don't have a remote, and my keyboard is simple, no media keys. Mute can be done now with hover>enter in the icon, but there...
Replies
Views
Guys unless I'm missing some thing, MP2 still lacks a lot of keyboard shortcuts, even most basic ones, like + - to get channel...
Replies
Views
A little bit off-topic: Right, and I see it in my updated version. What is strange is that @aspik's strings for MP2-611 still all display in English here.
A little bit off-topic: Right, and I see it in my updated version. What is strange is that @aspik's strings for MP2-611 still all...
Sometimes when the client resumes from standby, the server connections are not fully established. In such cases no fanart or...
Replies
Views
@Nikki Locke , can we take this up again? Dedicated thread?
@Nikki Locke , can we take this up again? Dedicated thread?
I can't seem to locate the thread now but there was a thread I vaguely recall reading about the difficulties in navigating MP2 due...
Replies
Views
Already completed. Will be part of the next release.
Already completed. Will be part of the next release.
This was fixed with MP2.13 to list the full seven day EPG, but MP2.2 yet again limited the view to 24 hours. At least here in...
Replies
Views
like the same feature in MP1.20
like the same feature in MP1.20
Is it possible to implement a Folderdelete in tv_Recordings?
Replies
Views
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is displaying say 7pm to 10pm, there is currently no way to use a mouse to see what might be on at 11pm etc. This can presently be achieved with a keyboard, but mouse-only users are disadvantaged. Advance...
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is...
It would be good if the TV Guide had buttons to advance or revert the EPG display by say 4 hours per click. If the guide is...
Replies
Views
Done for Jira. I will create a TC task once there is a branch (probably later today)
Done for Jira. I will create a TC task once there is a branch (probably later today)
hello. what ican found as missing feature about the keyboard : - Missing arrows with an cursor text, And an azerty keyboard ...
Replies
Views
thank you for info.
thank you for info.
Hi@All actually i will stay at MP1 because of the missing parental lock control in MP2. Are there any plans to implement such a...
Replies
Views
MP2-704 MP2-662
MP2-704 MP2-662
Hi, After being busy for longer time I started to use MP2.1.1 more frequent again. Unfortunately I realized a few issues, that are...
Replies
Views
Automatic logo refresh has been implemented for 2.1.2. Logos are now refreshed every other week without user interaction.
Automatic logo refresh has been implemented for 2.1.2. Logos are now refreshed every other week without user interaction.
Current program logic for logos is that a missing logo will be searched and downloaded from the channel logo repository at...
Replies
Views
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next unwatched episode start without having to navigate down to the season/episode?
In addition to the above would it be possible to just scroll down to the required series and press 'play' and have the next...
Hi. A long time feature wish and something that is "normal" in other HTPC programs. When you enter a list (grid, coverview, no...
Replies
Views
Just tried and works like a charme (y) Do you thin we can just merge 2.1.2 changes into 2.2 branch? Actually I'm working on 2.2 branch for several design topics (also current skins) and I wonder were to push them and how to merge them :confused:
Just tried and works like a charme (y) Do you thin we can just merge 2.1.2 changes into 2.2 branch? Actually I'm working on 2.2...
We've implemented a lot of cool features into MP2. We have FanArt in all MI screens and nice transitions effects. There is only one...
Replies
Views
This has meanwhile been implemented.
This has meanwhile been implemented.
The fast forward function is nice, but if you want to go to a certain time, it would be much better to be able to click on the time...
Replies
Views
Is this considered in the rework? The popup dialogs are a bit painful. The content should change directly while navigating through the menu items.
Is this considered in the rework? The popup dialogs are a bit painful. The content should change directly while navigating through...
The current behaviour of the settings menu makes it very hard for users to build the correct mental model. For example, when...
Replies
Views
The next release will contain a new Weather provider. The Weather setup screen contains a fully functional autodetect option.
The next release will contain a new Weather provider. The Weather setup screen contains a fully functional autodetect option.
I'd like to propose that we try to find the user's location automatically when there are no locations yet set yet. Makes the start...
Replies
Views
A sleep control is now part of MP 2.1
A sleep control is now part of MP 2.1
Hi, are there any plans for a Sleep Control? Thats one of the features I need for the WAF.... :)
Replies
Views
Hi thanks for the patch. I can confirm that it works
Hi thanks for the patch. I can confirm that it works
Suggest a recording indicator on home page similar to MP1
Replies
Views
@Reggie Schaffnit , The display of channel numbers has been implemented by @ge2301 and will be part of the next release. You can toggle between displaying the index number (i.e. the position of the channel in its channel group, e.g. "3" for the third channel in the group) or the associated TV server channel number (assigned during...
@Reggie Schaffnit , The display of channel numbers has been implemented by @ge2301 and will be part of the next release. You can...
I am in a rural area. I think (almost) all of these channels come from a repeater. I've included an image showing the results of...
Replies
Views
MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
perhaps an indicator to show how many times fast or rewind is going. currently you have no idea how fast you are going. Also should...
Replies
Views
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Hi Dev-Team, could you please add some more filter options to the music part? 1. Grouping / Contentgroup (TIT1) 2. Compilation /...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On: "Ok" on running program tunes the channel "Context menu": the known dialog is shown Off: "Ok": the known dialog is shown "Context menu": the known dialog is shown This option was already available...
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On...
The follwing changes should be implemented in the user interface in order to avoid unnecessary clicks when starting a TV show: The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom