Archive (5 Viewers)

"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to realize the desired behavior. There will therefore be no separate explicit blank screen option in MediaPortal 2. I am setting this feature request to "rejected" ;).
"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to...
Just trying out MP2 for the first time with the 2.1 preview. Looks awesome btw. Can't find a option to make the screensaver blank...
Replies
Views
MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
perhaps an indicator to show how many times fast or rewind is going. currently you have no idea how fast you are going. Also should...
Replies
Views
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Hi Dev-Team, could you please add some more filter options to the music part? 1. Grouping / Contentgroup (TIT1) 2. Compilation /...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On: "Ok" on running program tunes the channel "Context menu": the known dialog is shown Off: "Ok": the known dialog is shown "Context menu": the known dialog is shown This option was already available...
The changes have been merged to 2.1 development branch: A new setting allows to turn on/off "zap from guide" (default: on) On...
The follwing changes should be implemented in the user interface in order to avoid unnecessary clicks when starting a TV show: The...
Replies
Views
@stefan-ott Can you put the attached m3u file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbip and try to scan them in TVServer configuration?
@stefan-ott Can you put the attached m3u file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbip...
hi would be nice to be able to add the channels from https://www.fiber7.ch/de/fiber7tv/ into my mediaportal (yes, i am a fiber7...
Replies
Views
Yes. But we don't need to merge Morpheus' branch, I've merged it to WMC and extended the new feature to other skins. There are also further changes in WMC branch, so I'll merge it soon into 2.1WiP branch.
Yes. But we don't need to merge Morpheus' branch, I've merged it to WMC and extended the new feature to other skins. There are also...
Consider the following situation: I am using MP2 with the MCE skin and a Microsoft MCE remote. I am watching TV. I press EPG on the...
Replies
Views
MusicBrainz fully integrated now.
MusicBrainz fully integrated now.
Just for information: There is still some old code in the AudioMDE which calculates and retrieves infromation from FreeDB. In the...
Replies
Views
That makes sense. The import problems are probably specific to my setup where the running import hasn't finished yet.
That makes sense. The import problems are probably specific to my setup where the running import hasn't finished yet.
SlimTvService refreshes the recorded TV media source when a recording finishes, but the refresh level is right at the top i.e. the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Added to Jira as [MP2-613] Add 'Disc' as additional filter level - MediaPortal JIRA
Added to Jira as [MP2-613] Add 'Disc' as additional filter level - MediaPortal JIRA
The CD part is offtopic and belongs to an own thread with feature requests. I faced the sane problem. Albums with multiple CD's are...
Replies
Views
MP1 had an optional reminder for programmes about to start (Really useful for me as i always miss the start of programmes i want to watch but dont feel the need to record) I wouldn't want several reminders though - MP1 lets you chose the reminder notice time (IE 30 seconds before start etc) in the settings panel. Also MP1 had an...
MP1 had an optional reminder for programmes about to start (Really useful for me as i always miss the start of programmes i want to...
<cut and paste from another post> - .MPG files are not found in the Series of movies sections. Maybe implement a .ini file where...
Replies
Views
Question: What is when the MP2-Server is not on the same machine as the movie server as in my case it is on the machine with the sat card. The sources with the movies are indicated in server setup as net drives from the movie server. When I try to watch a movie does mp2-Server wake the machine with the net drives? If not can this be...
Question: What is when the MP2-Server is not on the same machine as the movie server as in my case it is on the machine with the...
Hi, as the MP2.1 client can not wake up a MP 2.1 server I would like to propose an implementation of this functionality. Maybe...
Replies
Views
The latest build (#138) imported my 13860 tracks in exactly 20' 10'' minutes (in a VM). That's 30% faster than KODI.
The latest build (#138) imported my 13860 tracks in exactly 20' 10'' minutes (in a VM). That's 30% faster than KODI.
Hi, i've noticed some issues with tagreader, skin and music info provider. 1. In this view there are missing infos for Year...
Replies
Views
Done, JIRA updated with branch. I moved it to the Skin Settings section Thanks..there was another usage of the WMC string for the home menu entry but I'll take care of it.
Done, JIRA updated with branch. I moved it to the Skin Settings section Thanks..there was another usage of the WMC string for the...
Replies
Views
Alternative solution in preparation: MP2-568
Alternative solution in preparation: MP2-568
MP2.1 allows changing the logging level online for the client from within the GUI. We should extend this control to also adjust the...
Replies
Views
@Nervesagent you should try MP2 with Emulators for MP2, which is 10x better than the MP1 version. The WMC Menu Editor seems very comfortable and easy to handle. I just adjusted everything to my needs in only 5 minutes.
@Nervesagent you should try MP2 with Emulators for MP2, which is 10x better than the MP1 version. The WMC Menu Editor seems very...
All I need to move over to MP2 is a skin like TITAN or ARES that will allow me to change the homescreen buttons. I really dislike...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Finished] ClearArt (1 Viewer) DE
No worries, I was not asking for adding ClearArt to existing skins. But Checking on where stand with ClearArt download. I will set this thread to "Finished"
No worries, I was not asking for adding ClearArt to existing skins. But Checking on where stand with ClearArt download. I will...
Hello, The integrated Fanart management is a great feature of MP2, which avoids the multiple loading of fanart by individual...
Replies
Views
Completion of MIA rework has successfully addressed all of the above.
Completion of MIA rework has successfully addressed all of the above.
Hi everybody, I wanted to share an idea to improve our MP2 MediaLibrary, but before creating a Jira entry, I'd like to get some...
Replies
Views
See the other request for manual recording.
See the other request for manual recording.
I am using MP2 and I am trying to figure out how to create a manual schedule for recording TV using MP Client. I can see how I can...
Replies
Views
Alt-Enter cycles between different states: full screen, window, always on top. The last state is saved and will be used at the next start.
Alt-Enter cycles between different states: full screen, window, always on top. The last state is saved and will be used at the next...
It would be great to have an option to choose if the client is always on top or not. Sometimes at a fresh startup the client window...
Replies
Views
No, 0 is 0
No, 0 is 0
Until now the SlimTV client doesn't allow to zap channels by index or logical channel number. The first step is now taken and...
Replies
Views
As the curtains are still closed no need to worry, or? ;) A lot is happening in the background and there is already a quite well working version. Bugfixing and the integration of the MIA rework started. Next main release will be including WMC skin and you won't be disappointed!
As the curtains are still closed no need to worry, or? ;) A lot is happening in the background and there is already a quite well...
Hi MP2 team, I've been using MP2 since 3 days as user coming from WMC. The reason of the the switch is as for most, I installed...
Replies
Views
++++++1 --- Post updated --- Also could it go automatically into subs when muted like WMC used to? Great in sections of a show or movie where it gets hard to hear dialogue.
++++++1 --- Post updated --- Also could it go automatically into subs when muted like WMC used to? Great in sections of a show or...
Mentioned in the "Newcomers Forum" I thought I'd put it here to get more exposure...
Replies
Views
Hi. It is supported in latest "Weekly" builds... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-weekly-snapshot-2016-06-12.134567/
Hi. It is supported in latest "Weekly" builds...
I have searched around a bit but not found anything regarding MP2. I'd like to apologize if I have overlooked this, which I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Thanks for realizing this! Finally I can use the video section.
Thanks for realizing this! Finally I can use the video section.
Hi, one of the most annoying things lately is, that "Videos" section is showing everything including Movies and Series as well...
Replies
Views
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to inspect the EPG information. Why would you want to look at the server information directly rather than through a client's GUI? P.S.: Tu peux aussi poster dans la section francaise ;)
Not easily. But nothing is preventing you from installing a client anywhere in your network, including the server itself, to...
Hi all! Is there a plugin or may be a feature to view grabbed EPG directly on TV-Server ?
Replies
Views
Me too. I have more than 22.000 Series episodes... And it is looking nice here. Filter/Views are set exactly as Morpheus explains it...
Me too. I have more than 22.000 Series episodes... And it is looking nice here. Filter/Views are set exactly as Morpheus...
Trying to make the transition from MP1 to MP2. The most used function for me in MP1 is the viewing of MP-TVSeries as banners, and...
Replies
Views
Hi. There is nothing to configure for this. Then the iso files are not recognized as movies. You need to name them properly (best is to add the tt number somewhere in the file name) and/or add some sort of .nfo (metadata) file next to the iso file. It can be a full blown .nfo file with all metadata containing like the ones well...
Hi. There is nothing to configure for this. Then the iso files are not recognized as movies. You need to name them properly (best...
Is DVD and BluRay ISO natively supported within MediaPortal2? I just installed it and configured the Videos folder but ISO files...
Replies
Views
That makes our little MP2 really sad :D But thanks anyway for chiming in (y)
That makes our little MP2 really sad :D But thanks anyway for chiming in (y)
Hello, i propose to add feature for have better usability of MP2 in general. - add WOL function for start : ( MP2-Client >...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been on the Summer '15 version - I'll give the update a whirl. Unfortunately the client PC is in my main living room, but I will muck around a bit to see if I can make magic happen.
Thanks for the quick reply. I have been on the Summer '15 version - I'll give the update a whirl. Unfortunately the client PC is...
Have been trialing MediaPortal 2 as a possible replacement for Windows Media Centre. It seems great, even my parents can use it...
Replies
Views
Hi. I never was sure this would be an easy task. But I'm sure it has to be done. That's why I'm asking for it. Thanks for looking into this.
Hi. I never was sure this would be an easy task. But I'm sure it has to be done. That's why I'm asking for it. Thanks for looking...
Hi. Up to now the only way to force a re-import of an existing media item is to remove it from the share, run a refresh of this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom