Area 51 - Testing Area (20 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
First post: Description of the change In here I describe what my awesome new feature will do. So that users get an idea what I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] How is this supposed to work (1 Viewer) DE
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he creates an thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a download link to an installer Everyone can then download this...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Us!] We need help from you all (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With other big feature fixes, there is a very real risk that if we combine two fixes, and only one is considered ready, then neither of them will be in the next release because the test build was not up to...
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With...
Dear everyone, I wanted to expand upon some of what Chris (infiniteloop) said here...
Replies
Views
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally installed x64. My bad for not looking closely.
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
Replies
Views
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios, I'm not sure it will be done easily, it's like we have to preselect an option like 2D or 3D for example, but name of video stream should be named correctly. We can compare like sub or audio, in mp we select prefer language and MP analyse name to switch on it. Like Video stream didn't have convention, we can't prefer it...
Hi Helios, I'm not sure it will be done easily, it's like we have to preselect an option like 2D or 3D for example, but name of...
Description of the change 1- Possibility to changing the video stream MediaPortal with LAV Splitter and Haali (by context menu)...
Replies
Views
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and server running on one system) it is necessary to configure the power settings only once (on the server side), therefore most of the client settings are disabled. But it is nearly impossible to distinguish...
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and...
Description of Change With this change you can set up different Allowed Standby Hours values in weekend and weekdays in the...
Replies
Views
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too relayed on setting option. If OFF, MP will use/load TsReader code (that use TsReader.ax) If ON, MP will use the Splitter set in MP Config (by default LAV Splitter) By Default, the option is OFF, so it...
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->>4355 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actually all...
Replies
Views
Any comment? :):whistle::coffee:
Any comment? :):whistle::coffee:
Trying to expand the amount of information about the pictures. I want to add data from the EXIF / IPTC. Like: IPTC Keywords...
Replies
Views
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
Hi, I would like to present you ADDON-V3 :) Mantis related : -->> here <<-- This is the list of ADDON In it : Possibility to...
Replies
Views
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
Since the Windows Technical Preview is officially launched, we're preparing MediaPortal for this upcoming OS. MediaPortal 1.9 Final...
Replies
Views
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Description of Change This branch will permit to have enabled audio delay (based for FFDShow Engine) but this time for LAV Audio...
Replies
Views
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav codec a positive value means that audio must be delayed, in MPAR tha audio must be hasten (i hope the term in correct in English) Note that I change my TV to a Panasonic 42ST60, with 24P support, so I had...
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains few improvements when compared to the MediaPortal 1.3.0 release. Mantis...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
This is very much WIP but I would like some early feedback on something I have been working on. There are two things here New...
Replies
Views
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
Here you will find a version based on 1.5 final which contains the Bass Visualisation fixes created by @BassFan. Please test as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] BD-J Feature DE
Some news?
Some news?
Description of Change This branch will permit to play most on BD-J blu-ray, thanks to Tourettes for this and libbluray team...
Replies
Views
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party plugins that use bits from it still work. There may be a few glitches in the first instance, particularly because the skins may expect the plugins to exist, but hopefully someone in the community will...
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party...
For a time I've been thinking that the default plugins that ship with MediaPortal should be single plugin DLLs like 3rd party...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a fix about playlist MyVideo vs MyMusic when user cancel dialog on MyVideo. For more information ...
Replies
Views
There is also positive result in internal thread :)
There is also positive result in internal thread :)
This is a bug fix Fix gentle.config issues for clean MP install with an already installed SQL Server (MSSQL or MySQL). When using...
Replies
Views
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Hi, I quote infinite.loop : We have the feature in MP to be able to play videos inside the "Pictures" section. It is also...
Replies
Views
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM channels! My thought using MP is to get away from WMC since M$ no longer supports WMC -- I thought they were doing a Silverlight app which mentions DRM, but how/with what applications or am I completely...
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM...
UPDATE: 6 August 2014 Hello everyone CableCARD support has been officially included in MediaPortal for 3 "final" releases now! As...
Replies
Views
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
This Area51 thread will provide you with currently builds of my working branch. 1st Post always contains the recent test build...
Replies
Views
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL Express 2014 all is working as expected, I think.
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL...
Hi, Whenever you set a series recording and then cancel an episode, an entry is created in the 'canceledschedule' table in the...
Replies
Views
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
Hi Community, I am working on a centralised database to better support the multi seat configurations. What is the benefit? If...
Replies
Views
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
This build is based on 1.5.0 including several other fixes already pushed to master. Download it from here If you have enabled...
Replies
Views
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all channels group, they can use the "hide all channels group" setting or configure the all channels group to be the last group. If the current group is the all channels group, the channel is guaranteed to be...
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all...
The proposed change affects our channel selection feature when using channel numbers as opposed to channel group indices. One can...
Replies
Views
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
A collection of MediaPortal Audio Renderer fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are working...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for everyone who helped with the testing!
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for...
There are some non-functional changes and few performance related changes bundled together in one installer that would need some...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few instances where fast forwarding has caused MP to hang completely and need to be forced closed though. Think I captured such an event in the attached logs. If you need more info please let me know. Also...
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few...
A collection of MediaPortal native Blu-ray support fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are...
Replies
Views
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in general with 1.3.0 Alpha, and have never had issues in past versions. I had tried making changes to my remote mappings as well as keyboard mappings with no effect. I loaded the timeline files as well as...
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in...
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to get some additional feedback from everyone on a feature I am hoping makes it into the next...
Replies
Views
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
Replies
Views
Nice work! :)
Nice work! :)
Description of Change This feature add a new menu item to my video's context menu as create folder.jpg from four thumbnails in the...
Replies
Views
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
Hi folks, with MP 1.7 we introduced an enhanced handling of skin expressions/skin settings which allow us to incorporate a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom