Area 51 - Testing Area (44 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With other big feature fixes, there is a very real risk that if we combine two fixes, and only one is considered ready, then neither of them will be in the next release because the test build was not up to...
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With...
Dear everyone, I wanted to expand upon some of what Chris (infiniteloop) said here...
Replies
Views
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he creates an thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a download link to an installer Everyone can then download this...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
Replies
Views
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
First post: Description of the change In here I describe what my awesome new feature will do. So that users get an idea what I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 (15 Viewers) DE
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM channels! My thought using MP is to get away from WMC since M$ no longer supports WMC -- I thought they were doing a Silverlight app which mentions DRM, but how/with what applications or am I completely...
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM...
UPDATE: 6 August 2014 Hello everyone CableCARD support has been officially included in MediaPortal for 3 "final" releases now! As...
Replies
Views
Since this feature is now integrated into MediaPortal i've locked this thread. Check out the .:Native Blu-ray Wiki page:. if you have any questions about this feature. For questions not mentioned in the Wiki, bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. you can use the MediaPortal 1 forums.
Since this feature is now integrated into MediaPortal i've locked this thread. Check out the .:Native Blu-ray Wiki page:. if you...
Native Blu-ray support There has been quite much demand for a native Blu-ray support (with menus included) among the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
This Area51 thread will provide you with currently builds of my working branch. 1st Post always contains the recent test build...
Replies
Views
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository to MPE. https://github.com/andrewjswan/CECRemote/releases
I transferred the CECRemote x86/x64 versions to the Archive, and made a new version of CECRemote for AnyCPU, and added a repository...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TSWriter deadlock potential fix. (1 Viewer) DE
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi, This thread has been opened so we can get to the root of the problem so we can introduce the fix. The following TSWriter is...
Replies
Views
Me too :)
Me too :)
A significant problem for some users is that when playing live TV, differences in the playback rate of the PC and the rate at which...
Replies
Views
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with all it´s wagons together, the stoker (@Sebastiiih) for providing all the carbon to the engine (merging to GIT) and all the others involved making the train 1.4.0 rolling successfully (y) THANK YOU ALL :p
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with...
Hi, Updated 29th April with new build. Here is the new thread following on from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Player Rework (1 Viewer) DE
If there is a bug in 1.4 pre release report it in the appropriate bug forum (with full logs and description etc.) This is now in the code and the rework is finished so please deal with issues as with any other issue. Closing this thread
If there is a bug in 1.4 pre release report it in the appropriate bug forum (with full logs and description etc.) This is now in...
Over the last months, i have reworked the Music Player. The current implementation did a resampling of the sound, which caused...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, close will be. May the Force will be with you :)
Ah yes, close will be. May the Force will be with you :)
Whole MP1 team is dedicated to make it better. This is my small contribution for 1.3.0 Release (no mockups, fully functional and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WorldWeather Lite DE
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to WorldWeather which so far is looking good.:)
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to...
A warm welcome to all weather freaks around the world, Team MediaPortal is proud to present you WorldWeather Lite. This plugin is...
Replies
Views
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in a separate threads, just like other bugs have been handled during the years Any new audio renderer development / public testing will take place in new thread(s) Big thanks for everyone who has been...
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in...
Beta warning - Do not use if you aren't willing to take part into the beta testing! Please note that there is currently only...
Replies
Views
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
This build in an update to use the latest last.fm API covering three areas: Scrobbling (last.fm account but no subscription) So...
Replies
Views
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this message... Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytesSQL Here in the forum i have found a info the someone like this Is this needed utf8_general_ci or can i choose the other one ? What we...
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-2803 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- We...
Replies
Views
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby Digital) You should even be able to a show a combined logo (if a movie is HDTV and has Dolby Digital :)) In MediaPortal.xml I have set this <section name="mytv"> <entry...
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby...
Description of the change Mantis 3779 - Parent for all mantis records listed here. Mantis 3310 - Added new control...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Us!] RTSP streaming library update (2 Viewers) DE
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
Replies
Views
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u only need a HEVC cabable grafics card like Geforce GTX 9xx or 10xx . Be aware of haveing about 3GB of VRAM
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u...
There have been several long-running threads on the forum for testing various improvements to the TV functionality of MP1. We have...
Replies
Views
Sure :)
Sure :)
Description of the change This is a feature to add VC-1/VC-1i/DIVX codec section like existing H.264 section to MP Configuration...
Replies
Views
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party plugins that use bits from it still work. There may be a few glitches in the first instance, particularly because the skins may expect the plugins to exist, but hopefully someone in the community will...
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party...
For a time I've been thinking that the default plugins that ship with MediaPortal should be single plugin DLLs like 3rd party...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is the last updated DLL based on lastest MPC-HC Team source : It support handle correctly ANSI vs UTF8 subtitle...
Replies
Views
So, not needed anymore, i pulled your pullrequst tot the branch directly, anyway thank you
So, not needed anymore, i pulled your pullrequst tot the branch directly, anyway thank you
Description of Change This branch will change code of enumeration player streams. it's planing mix them with information from the...
Replies
Views
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-531-scroll-animations-break-scrolling-by-first-letter.135352/ -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D...
See JIRA ticket. See Dev Team forum post. Test installer. To test those changes you need to go into MP1 configuration in "Remote...
Replies
Views
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
This version is based on 1.5 - Pre Release. It supports Gapless Playback via BASS. I needed to let the BASS Audio engine handle...
Replies
Views
Pls have a look at new DW skin regarding the <include> tag. Look at the files for TVGuide - there you can see how to change a xml (including another GFX!) with a single checkbutton and without restarting MP ;)
Pls have a look at new DW skin regarding the <include> tag. Look at the files for TVGuide - there you can see how to change a xml...
Hello world, as you probably saw in team blogs, we start to put settings inside MP to kill one of the most missing feature of MP...
Replies
Views
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4078 This plugin is included in MP 1.5.0 and later versions Since the current...
Replies
Views
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client machine wakes up it freezes for several minutes. I can see it doesn't wake up the tvserver. (no ping reply from the tvserver time-out). If i send a WOL manually to the tvserver from another machine my MP Client...
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client...
Description of Change This change is to be able to try to do a proper Resume / Standby for TVPlugin The MP build provided is based...
Replies
Views
I have not hours of time to explain it over and over again so I rather link to an quote the appropriate parts in documentation ;) source: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/9_Team_Mediaportal/3_Online_Facilities/JIRA/2_Using_FishEye_and_Crucible/Creating_CodeReviews#Creating_code_reviews_from_within_JIRA source...
I have not hours of time to explain it over and over again so I rather link to an quote the appropriate parts in documentation ;)...
Description of Change This change integrates the PowerScheduler++ plugin into Mediaportal, i.e the built-in PowerScheduler is...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big THX to all of you who helped me a lot with your ideas and suggestions :D
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big...
Hi folks, it´s time to introduce the further enhanced Default Wide skin to be tested by the public ;) As you can see from the...
Replies
Views
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
A collection of MediaPortal Audio Renderer fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] BD-J Feature (6 Viewers) DE
Some news?
Some news?
Description of Change This branch will permit to play most on BD-J blu-ray, thanks to Tourettes for this and libbluray team...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom