Area 51 - Testing Area (18 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With other big feature fixes, there is a very real risk that if we combine two fixes, and only one is considered ready, then neither of them will be in the next release because the test build was not up to...
Hi Lars, This is exactly what we have done with the 1.2.3 test build, since it is important that fixes work together. With...
Dear everyone, I wanted to expand upon some of what Chris (infiniteloop) said here...
Replies
Views
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he creates an thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a download link to an installer Everyone can then download this...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
How this will work: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by...
Replies
Views
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
Users feedback: Great new feature - LUV it! In Version 2011-08-10 I noticed that (..)
First post: Description of the change In here I describe what my awesome new feature will do. So that users get an idea what I...
Replies
Views
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-531-scroll-animations-break-scrolling-by-first-letter.135352/ -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D...
See JIRA ticket. See Dev Team forum post. Test installer. To test those changes you need to go into MP1 configuration in "Remote...
Replies
Views
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank screen and probably MP freezing on me. I have discovered that the rear HDMI ports on my 6 year old Sony TV behave differently to the side ones. If I connect my HTPC to the rear ones I will get a picture but as...
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank...
Description of Change This branch try to fix MP crash or freeze after S3 (Standby), current MP version has an issue if MP is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WorldWeather Lite DE
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to WorldWeather which so far is looking good.:)
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to...
A warm welcome to all weather freaks around the world, Team MediaPortal is proud to present you WorldWeather Lite. This plugin is...
Replies
Views
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO. I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding...
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows...
Hi, since windows 8 there is native support for ISO files. Is it possible, that MP1 does support this feature, so there is no need...
Replies
Views
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo them. What we need to test. TEST 1 (the issue MP1-4400) Steps to reproduce: Set up (at least) 2 Music folders, and check 1 as default (let's call that Folder #1). Strart MP, Enter Music section (you should...
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo...
Hi, we planning to add WOL feature for MediaPortal. If your movies/pictures/music are on another computer (not in the TV server)...
Replies
Views
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4078 This plugin is included in MP 1.5.0 and later versions Since the current...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] USALS Support DE
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows installation and cannot find it here anymore to download. Anyone?
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows...
Howdy, I have added USALS support for TV Server. I would like people to test it if they can. This will install over...
Replies
Views
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed, since 1.4.0 is released. In case you had issues with the Pre Release, please upgrade. .: Download MediaPortal 1.4.0 :. If you still experience issues after upgrading, please post a bug report in the...
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed...
Hi, Edit 4th June: There is an updated WindowsPlugin.dll attached. Extract it to C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is the last updated DLL based on lastest MPC-HC Team source : It support handle correctly ANSI vs UTF8 subtitle...
Replies
Views
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this message... Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytesSQL Here in the forum i have found a info the someone like this Is this needed utf8_general_ci or can i choose the other one ? What we...
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-2803 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- We...
Replies
Views
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
Allmusic.com have updated their layout again so currently artist and album scraping inside of MP is broken. Attached is hopefully...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM channel. I have 3 hybrid cards, so in TV Server Config each analog channel shows 3 tuning details. (And I can't use 1.3.0 Alpha because of the no card available problem.)
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM...
Description of the change This was a Threadsafe of TVServer code to make it more stable (It was Gibman code, thanks to him)...
Replies
Views
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u only need a HEVC cabable grafics card like Geforce GTX 9xx or 10xx . Be aware of haveing about 3GB of VRAM
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u...
There have been several long-running threads on the forum for testing various improvements to the TV functionality of MP1. We have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no doubt that it will be in 1.2.3, which is almost ready! Mark
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no...
Hi, The attached TsWriter.ax contains fixes for two important issues. - 0003782: [TsWriter] PID PMT descriptor size too large...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TSWriter deadlock potential fix. (1 Viewer) DE
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi, This thread has been opened so we can get to the root of the problem so we can introduce the fix. The following TSWriter is...
Replies
Views
Seems fine here.
Seems fine here.
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4137 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4171...
Replies
Views
I guess so :) Tony
I guess so :) Tony
Hi folks, This is a porting across to the 'master' version of TsReader.ax of several bug fixes which have been developed and...
Replies
Views
That is correct :) Tony
That is correct :) Tony
For Tony :D
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will be closed for any further commens, please use the new thread and new version(s) of audio renderer. @husmoaschta bug that you reported is not solved in that (unfortunately I cannot reproduce the A/V sync...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains rewritten time keeping code to fix following Mantis issue...
Replies
Views
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not the built in Movies module. Will it be worth anything to test this new build for you*? * you as in you-and-your-dev-team.
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not...
Hi, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. I thought it was best to start a new thread and close the old one, so we are clear if there are...
Replies
Views
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when using it. My setup is 99.999999% stable regarding Live TV and Recordings and timeshifting. I can´t remember any problems.
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when...
Hi everyone, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. This installer should update your existing install correctly (including the previous...
Replies
Views
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-native-mp2-tv.114068/#post-935273
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
Replies
Views
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Description of the change The logging for MediaPortal and TVServer is switched to log4net. We now have an unique format all over...
Replies
Views
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby Digital) You should even be able to a show a combined logo (if a movie is HDTV and has Dolby Digital :)) In MediaPortal.xml I have set this <section name="mytv"> <entry...
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby...
Description of the change Mantis 3779 - Parent for all mantis records listed here. Mantis 3310 - Added new control...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Settings configuration inside MP (1 Viewer) DE
Pls have a look at new DW skin regarding the <include> tag. Look at the files for TVGuide - there you can see how to change a xml (including another GFX!) with a single checkbutton and without restarting MP ;)
Pls have a look at new DW skin regarding the <include> tag. Look at the files for TVGuide - there you can see how to change a xml...
Hello world, as you probably saw in team blogs, we start to put settings inside MP to kill one of the most missing feature of MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scythe42's fixes for 1.4.0 (1 Viewer) DE
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with all it´s wagons together, the stoker (@Sebastiiih) for providing all the carbon to the engine (merging to GIT) and all the others involved making the train 1.4.0 rolling successfully (y) THANK YOU ALL :p
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with...
Hi, Updated 29th April with new build. Here is the new thread following on from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Us!] RTSP streaming library update (3 Viewers) DE
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
Replies
Views
Sure :)
Sure :)
Description of the change This is a feature to add VC-1/VC-1i/DIVX codec section like existing H.264 section to MP Configuration...
Replies
Views
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
Description of the change Try to rework how graphbuilding is made: 1- Fix connecting filter after mediatype change (i.e switch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom