Area 51 - Testing Area (34 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
So i think this line need to be changed in log :) Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is offline, don't use it for later or enable WOL feature", share.Path); I think that it's why i mage an error. This should be more like : Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is...
So i think this line need to be changed in log :) Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is offline...
Description of Change This branch try to fix the long start and navigation in Video / Music / Picture when share is offline. It...
Replies
Views
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO. I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding...
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows...
Hi, since windows 8 there is native support for ISO files. Is it possible, that MP1 does support this feature, so there is no need...
Replies
Views
Glad it works then. 1. Could be done, but no not as it stands. 2. Same as 1 I guess. 3. Could be done too but it's not currently possible either.
Glad it works then. 1. Could be done, but no not as it stands. 2. Same as 1 I guess. 3. Could be done too but it's not currently...
This contribution is part of MP 1.12 Here is the latest installer for testing: http://tinyurl.com/mb29l76 Here is the branch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MP1-4578] Crashes after standby (1 Viewer) DE
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank screen and probably MP freezing on me. I have discovered that the rear HDMI ports on my 6 year old Sony TV behave differently to the side ones. If I connect my HTPC to the rear ones I will get a picture but as...
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank...
Description of Change This branch try to fix MP crash or freeze after S3 (Standby), current MP version has an issue if MP is not...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is the last updated DLL based on lastest MPC-HC Team source : It support handle correctly ANSI vs UTF8 subtitle...
Replies
Views
By migrating MPTray to HID those changes are also fixing MPTray functionality which appears to be broken on Windows 10, at least for some users, see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tray-windows-10.131577
By migrating MPTray to HID those changes are also fixing MPTray functionality which appears to be broken on Windows 10, at least...
See: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4658 Here is an installer you guys can test: http://tinyurl.com/pg3dxwo...
Replies
Views
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth. Unfortunately there is no information about loading of the share list in My Video so I created a patched build based on current master just for test the original speed. How to test it? Install the...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Replies
Views
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
Hi all, It is created for own usage but I share it. How it works? The PS is checking the default RDP (3389) or VNC (5900) ports...
Replies
Views
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
Hi Community, I am working on a centralised database to better support the multi seat configurations. What is the benefit? If...
Replies
Views
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
There were numerous requests to change thumb handling, since especially in Shares view, the correct thumb was not always displayed...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven from SIMEREC for its support and expertise.
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven...
This work is now part of MediaPortal v1.11 I've reworked our Generic HID support for better handling various input devices...
Replies
Views
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
Description of the change Try to rework how graphbuilding is made: 1- Fix connecting filter after mediatype change (i.e switch...
Replies
Views
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
Since the Windows Technical Preview is officially launched, we're preparing MediaPortal for this upcoming OS. MediaPortal 1.9 Final...
Replies
Views
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
Hi folks, here it is - the brandnew DefaultWide in HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with a brandnew skin editor and amazing animations...
Replies
Views
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Description of Change: Delay on Resume is broken because of regression introduced in : MP1-4305. This branch should fix this and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rework DeployTool DE
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Description of Change This change is to be able to re-install and doing fresh install from same installed version The MP build...
Replies
Views
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL Express 2014 all is working as expected, I think.
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL...
Hi, Whenever you set a series recording and then cancel an episode, an entry is created in the 'canceledschedule' table in the...
Replies
Views
This is now on master and should be part of 1.9.
This is now on master and should be part of 1.9.
The following needs testing. JIRA: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4403 Installer: Installer 2014-08-02 Anyone with...
Replies
Views
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
@Developers @Testers Our new MiniDisplay iMON driver supporting the latest iMON Manager (V8+) is now ready to go into master...
Replies
Views
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Description of Change Actually, MySQL 5.6 is only available on clean install. This branch adds an option to DeployTool (Installer)...
Replies
Views
Working fine for me !
Working fine for me !
Description of Change This branch fix wrong selection on item when returning from recursive slideshow. Now when returning from...
Replies
Views
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi! This is a new feature in PowerScheduler++ plugin. The Ping Monitor is enabled only on the TV server. This feature is proposed...
Replies
Views
Nice work! :)
Nice work! :)
Description of Change This feature add a new menu item to my video's context menu as create folder.jpg from four thumbnails in the...
Replies
Views
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and server running on one system) it is necessary to configure the power settings only once (on the server side), therefore most of the client settings are disabled. But it is nearly impossible to distinguish...
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and...
Description of Change With this change you can set up different Allowed Standby Hours values in weekend and weekdays in the...
Replies
Views
@joostzilla may be able to comment. Nico hasn't been around for a while. Fundamentally, we should try to avoid having different versions of the same file in Titan and in TitanExtended.
@joostzilla may be able to comment. Nico hasn't been around for a while. Fundamentally, we should try to avoid having different...
Description of Change When we use the DeployTool to install/upgrade MediaPortal, the checkboxes for LAVFilters & TitanExtended are...
Replies
Views
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4396 EDIT: This fix will be included in MP 1.8 Windows SMB2/SMB3 file existance...
Replies
Views
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
This version is based on 1.5 - Pre Release. It supports Gapless Playback via BASS. I needed to let the BASS Audio engine handle...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TSWriter deadlock potential fix. (1 Viewer) DE
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi, This thread has been opened so we can get to the root of the problem so we can introduce the fix. The following TSWriter is...
Replies
Views
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
Hi folks, with MP 1.7 we introduced an enhanced handling of skin expressions/skin settings which allow us to incorporate a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom