Area 51 - Testing Area (16 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
Hi Community, I am working on a centralised database to better support the multi seat configurations. What is the benefit? If...
Replies
Views
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven from SIMEREC for its support and expertise.
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven...
This work is now part of MediaPortal v1.11 I've reworked our Generic HID support for better handling various input devices...
Replies
Views
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
I attached a new binary based on MP 1.12 final.
Hi all, It is created for own usage but I share it. How it works? The PS is checking the default RDP (3389) or VNC (5900) ports...
Replies
Views
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
There were numerous requests to change thumb handling, since especially in Shares view, the correct thumb was not always displayed...
Replies
Views
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
Since the Windows Technical Preview is officially launched, we're preparing MediaPortal for this upcoming OS. MediaPortal 1.9 Final...
Replies
Views
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL Express 2014 all is working as expected, I think.
Hi. Had a look into the DB itself. Oldest entry in table is from 2014-08-31 04:25:00.000. So it's less than 2 days old. With SQL...
Hi, Whenever you set a series recording and then cancel an episode, an entry is created in the 'canceledschedule' table in the...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Replies
Views
N/A
This is now on master and should be part of 1.9.
This is now on master and should be part of 1.9.
The following needs testing. JIRA: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4403 Installer: Installer 2014-08-02 Anyone with...
Replies
Views
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Description of Change: Delay on Resume is broken because of regression introduced in : MP1-4305. This branch should fix this and...
Replies
Views
New: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
New: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
I'm looking for people with other kind of MiniDisplay hardware to check for regression. Test should be really straight forward...
Replies
Views
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
@Developers @Testers Our new MiniDisplay iMON driver supporting the latest iMON Manager (V8+) is now ready to go into master...
Replies
Views
Working fine for me !
Working fine for me !
Description of Change This branch fix wrong selection on item when returning from recursive slideshow. Now when returning from...
Replies
Views
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
DefaultWideHD is now available in Skin Repo ;) Closing this thread now ;)
Hi folks, here it is - the brandnew DefaultWide in HD resolution (1920 x 1080) with a brandnew skin editor and amazing animations...
Replies
Views
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4396 EDIT: This fix will be included in MP 1.8 Windows SMB2/SMB3 file existance...
Replies
Views
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and server running on one system) it is necessary to configure the power settings only once (on the server side), therefore most of the client settings are disabled. But it is nearly impossible to distinguish...
This behaviour is since PowerScheduler++ was integrated into MP (MP version 1.5 I think). On a single-seat installation (client and...
Description of Change With this change you can set up different Allowed Standby Hours values in weekend and weekdays in the...
Replies
Views
Nice work! :)
Nice work! :)
Description of Change This feature add a new menu item to my video's context menu as create folder.jpg from four thumbnails in the...
Replies
Views
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
No, it´s there now - upload took it´s time ;)
Hi folks, with MP 1.7 we introduced an enhanced handling of skin expressions/skin settings which allow us to incorporate a...
Replies
Views
Thats a such a great news... Nasty bug...
Thats a such a great news... Nasty bug...
Description of Change This branch fix wrong behaviour when '..' is in middle of list item, it can happen on Music / Picture /...
Replies
Views
Yay!
Yay!
Description of Change It appear with change to NET4, MP code is more sensible on bad code lol. This branch should fix the crash...
Replies
Views
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Description of Change Actually, MySQL 5.6 is only available on clean install. This branch adds an option to DeployTool (Installer)...
Replies
Views
@joostzilla may be able to comment. Nico hasn't been around for a while. Fundamentally, we should try to avoid having different versions of the same file in Titan and in TitanExtended.
@joostzilla may be able to comment. Nico hasn't been around for a while. Fundamentally, we should try to avoid having different...
Description of Change When we use the DeployTool to install/upgrade MediaPortal, the checkboxes for LAVFilters & TitanExtended are...
Replies
Views
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
Please help test out live commercial skip detection for Media Portal 1. Live Commercial Skip detection uses .edl files, so we'll...
Replies
Views
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo them. What we need to test. TEST 1 (the issue MP1-4400) Steps to reproduce: Set up (at least) 2 Music folders, and check 1 as default (let's call that Folder #1). Strart MP, Enter Music section (you should...
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo...
Hi, we planning to add WOL feature for MediaPortal. If your movies/pictures/music are on another computer (not in the TV server)...
Replies
Views
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi! This is a new feature in PowerScheduler++ plugin. The Ping Monitor is enabled only on the TV server. This feature is proposed...
Replies
Views
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
This build is based on 1.5.0 including several other fixes already pushed to master. Download it from here If you have enabled...
Replies
Views
Reported :)
Reported :)
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-4069 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- It's...
Replies
Views
Hi about new implementation on video renderer what you think about allow the 3:2 pull down for cinema material? In few days I'll switch my old Panasonic plasma Pv series to the last one St series. So I'll get the 24p support that I've not so I use since a long time, the MPAR to timestreching on 25 hz refresh rate. Awesome features...
Hi about new implementation on video renderer what you think about allow the 3:2 pull down for cinema material? In few days I'll...
This is primarily an update to fix stuttering/dropped frame problems with H.264 video streams which use mixed field/frame...
Replies
Views
Seems fine here.
Seems fine here.
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4137 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4171...
Replies
Views
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Description of Change Currently all internal scrapes which are used by MyVideos are hardcoded and hard to maintain if some changes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom