Area 51 - Testing Area (16 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed, since 1.4.0 is released. In case you had issues with the Pre Release, please upgrade. .: Download MediaPortal 1.4.0 :. If you still experience issues after upgrading, please post a bug report in the...
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed...
Hi, Edit 4th June: There is an updated WindowsPlugin.dll attached. Extract it to C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven from SIMEREC for its support and expertise.
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven...
This work is now part of MediaPortal v1.11 I've reworked our Generic HID support for better handling various input devices...
Replies
Views
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
A collection of MediaPortal Audio Renderer fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are working...
Replies
Views
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u only need a HEVC cabable grafics card like Geforce GTX 9xx or 10xx . Be aware of haveing about 3GB of VRAM
U definitively can watch the UHD channels on astra an any other Satelite. I do this since the Version 1.15 (with TS Reader Fix).. u...
There have been several long-running threads on the forum for testing various improvements to the TV functionality of MP1. We have...
Replies
Views
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
This build is based on 1.5.0 including several other fixes already pushed to master. Download it from here If you have enabled...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big THX to all of you who helped me a lot with your ideas and suggestions :D
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big...
Hi folks, it´s time to introduce the further enhanced Default Wide skin to be tested by the public ;) As you can see from the...
Replies
Views
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
Here you will find a version based on 1.5 final which contains the Bass Visualisation fixes created by @BassFan. Please test as...
Replies
Views
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Description of the change The logging for MediaPortal and TVServer is switched to log4net. We now have an unique format all over...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
This is very much WIP but I would like some early feedback on something I have been working on. There are two things here New...
Replies
Views
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-531-scroll-animations-break-scrolling-by-first-letter.135352/ -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Well, there is presumably at least one person who uses scrolling shortcuts... :D...
See JIRA ticket. See Dev Team forum post. Test installer. To test those changes you need to go into MP1 configuration in "Remote...
Replies
Views
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
Last time we had more problems caused by missing WMP component in Windows version N. And people (as it seems) have really no idea...
Replies
Views
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when using it. My setup is 99.999999% stable regarding Live TV and Recordings and timeshifting. I can´t remember any problems.
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when...
Hi everyone, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. This installer should update your existing install correctly (including the previous...
Replies
Views
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
Description of the change Try to rework how graphbuilding is made: 1- Fix connecting filter after mediatype change (i.e switch...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems. If there are issues with the EPG, this would be relevant, but only (for this case) if 1.2.2 works better.
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems...
Dear all, We are starting to get the release of 1.2.3 ready, so here is an installer with most of the scheduled fixes included...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your PMs/conversations please ?
Hi @mm1352000 - I'd like to try and get your new RTSP/Live555 code (and my TsReader/TsWriter changes) into MP1 - can you check your...
Hello everybody Introduction Over the past couple of months we've been working hard to update the RTSP streaming library...
Replies
Views
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml file. I was able to copy it from another computer and now all is fixed. Reinstalling mediaportal didn't help. I also didn't experience any other problems only video thumb generation. Markus.
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> 4322 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actual...
Replies
Views
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
Allmusic.com have updated their layout again so currently artist and album scraping inside of MP is broken. Attached is hopefully...
Replies
Views
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Description of Change Actually, MySQL 5.6 is only available on clean install. This branch adds an option to DeployTool (Installer)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] BD-J Feature DE
Some news?
Some news?
Description of Change This branch will permit to play most on BD-J blu-ray, thanks to Tourettes for this and libbluray team...
Replies
Views
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
There were numerous requests to change thumb handling, since especially in Shares view, the correct thumb was not always displayed...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for everyone who helped with the testing!
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for...
There are some non-functional changes and few performance related changes bundled together in one installer that would need some...
Replies
Views
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Description of Change: Delay on Resume is broken because of regression introduced in : MP1-4305. This branch should fix this and...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will be closed for any further commens, please use the new thread and new version(s) of audio renderer. @husmoaschta bug that you reported is not solved in that (unfortunately I cannot reproduce the A/V sync...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains rewritten time keeping code to fix following Mantis issue...
Replies
Views
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not the built in Movies module. Will it be worth anything to test this new build for you*? * you as in you-and-your-dev-team.
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not...
Hi, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. I thought it was best to start a new thread and close the old one, so we are clear if there are...
Replies
Views
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO. I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding...
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows...
Hi, since windows 8 there is native support for ISO files. Is it possible, that MP1 does support this feature, so there is no need...
Replies
Views
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
You may have seen some screen corruption like text won't show up or disappear at all. This seems to happen when too much text is on...
Replies
Views
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
Description of the change Update of ancient MediaPortal SQLite wrapper. Instead of direct internal wrapper around SQLite.dll I...
Replies
Views
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in general with 1.3.0 Alpha, and have never had issues in past versions. I had tried making changes to my remote mappings as well as keyboard mappings with no effect. I loaded the timeline files as well as...
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in...
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to get some additional feedback from everyone on a feature I am hoping makes it into the next...
Replies
Views
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav codec a positive value means that audio must be delayed, in MPAR tha audio must be hasten (i hope the term in correct in English) Note that I change my TV to a Panasonic 42ST60, with 24P support, so I had...
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains few improvements when compared to the MediaPortal 1.3.0 release. Mantis...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom