Area 51 - Testing Area (35 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank screen and probably MP freezing on me. I have discovered that the rear HDMI ports on my 6 year old Sony TV behave differently to the side ones. If I connect my HTPC to the rear ones I will get a picture but as...
Well I seem to have serendipitously came across a solution to my problem. It turns out that it is my TV to blame for my blank...
Description of Change This branch try to fix MP crash or freeze after S3 (Standby), current MP version has an issue if MP is not...
Replies
Views
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
I merged my all non official build to one installler. You can download an installer from here.
Hi Community, I am working on a centralised database to better support the multi seat configurations. What is the benefit? If...
Replies
Views
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
Hi, I would like to present you ADDON-V3 :) Mantis related : -->> here <<-- This is the list of ADDON In it : Possibility to...
Replies
Views
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
I also got the bsod. So i gave up win10 on my htpc.for me it looked like somthing with the network and server part.
Since the Windows Technical Preview is officially launched, we're preparing MediaPortal for this upcoming OS. MediaPortal 1.9 Final...
Replies
Views
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
Allmusic.com have updated their layout again so currently artist and album scraping inside of MP is broken. Attached is hopefully...
Replies
Views
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo them. What we need to test. TEST 1 (the issue MP1-4400) Steps to reproduce: Set up (at least) 2 Music folders, and check 1 as default (let's call that Folder #1). Strart MP, Enter Music section (you should...
Community & @Testers ;) We have an issue described in JIRA. To resolve it we need to modify the WOL feature and test both fo...
Hi, we planning to add WOL feature for MediaPortal. If your movies/pictures/music are on another computer (not in the TV server)...
Replies
Views
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
Description of the change Try to rework how graphbuilding is made: 1- Fix connecting filter after mediatype change (i.e switch...
Replies
Views
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
Please help test out live commercial skip detection for Media Portal 1. Live Commercial Skip detection uses .edl files, so we'll...
Replies
Views
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed, since 1.4.0 is released. In case you had issues with the Pre Release, please upgrade. .: Download MediaPortal 1.4.0 :. If you still experience issues after upgrading, please post a bug report in the...
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed...
Hi, Edit 4th June: There is an updated WindowsPlugin.dll attached. Extract it to C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
Last time we had more problems caused by missing WMP component in Windows version N. And people (as it seems) have really no idea...
Replies
Views
@richardc1983, We can continue here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4070_bug_resuming_from_standby_not_working.120881/ Like the first issue about this thread is solved (Remote Connect / Disconnect). Let see in new AREA51 link :) Thanks.
@richardc1983, We can continue here ...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly handle connection/disconnection when TVService died / Server Off etc...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems. If there are issues with the EPG, this would be relevant, but only (for this case) if 1.2.2 works better.
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems...
Dear all, We are starting to get the release of 1.2.3 ready, so here is an installer with most of the scheduled fixes included...
Replies
Views
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven from SIMEREC for its support and expertise.
Since it seems that feature has reached a milestone, thanks to the MP community, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steven...
This work is now part of MediaPortal v1.11 I've reworked our Generic HID support for better handling various input devices...
Replies
Views
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows popup there is an unsupported format ..bla bla bla.. yes/no doesnt play either way. :p None issue IMO. I did test a lot of the iso's I have. Most of em showed no issue. I am used to issues regarding...
.IMG is in the default list. I think .NRG as well, but those files are rare. I have 1, and it doesnt work. .NRG presents a windows...
Hi, since windows 8 there is native support for ISO files. Is it possible, that MP1 does support this feature, so there is no need...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
This is very much WIP but I would like some early feedback on something I have been working on. There are two things here New...
Replies
Views
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Hi, I quote infinite.loop : We have the feature in MP to be able to play videos inside the "Pictures" section. It is also...
Replies
Views
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too relayed on setting option. If OFF, MP will use/load TsReader code (that use TsReader.ax) If ON, MP will use the Splitter set in MP Config (by default LAV Splitter) By Default, the option is OFF, so it...
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->>4355 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actually all...
Replies
Views
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
Here you will find a version based on 1.5 final which contains the Bass Visualisation fixes created by @BassFan. Please test as...
Replies
Views
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when using it. My setup is 99.999999% stable regarding Live TV and Recordings and timeshifting. I can´t remember any problems.
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when...
Hi everyone, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. This installer should update your existing install correctly (including the previous...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] Rework of SQLite wrapper (1 Viewer) DE
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
Description of the change Update of ancient MediaPortal SQLite wrapper. Instead of direct internal wrapper around SQLite.dll I...
Replies
Views
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Description of the change The logging for MediaPortal and TVServer is switched to log4net. We now have an unique format all over...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no doubt that it will be in 1.2.3, which is almost ready! Mark
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no...
Hi, The attached TsWriter.ax contains fixes for two important issues. - 0003782: [TsWriter] PID PMT descriptor size too large...
Replies
Views
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
yes ;) you need to use MPEI Installer
This build is based on 1.5.0 including several other fixes already pushed to master. Download it from here If you have enabled...
Replies
Views
Added in 1.16 Pre ...
Added in 1.16 Pre ...
Movie Collection support in MyVideo: Add skin propertiers: #usergroups - like Group1 / Group2 / Group3 #moviecollection...
Replies
Views
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
You may have seen some screen corruption like text won't show up or disappear at all. This seems to happen when too much text is on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rework DeployTool DE
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Description of Change This change is to be able to re-install and doing fresh install from same installed version The MP build...
Replies
Views
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav codec a positive value means that audio must be delayed, in MPAR tha audio must be hasten (i hope the term in correct in English) Note that I change my TV to a Panasonic 42ST60, with 24P support, so I had...
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains few improvements when compared to the MediaPortal 1.3.0 release. Mantis...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing of 1.2.3 build - new build (1 Viewer) DE
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not the built in Movies module. Will it be worth anything to test this new build for you*? * you as in you-and-your-dev-team.
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not...
Hi, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. I thought it was best to start a new thread and close the old one, so we are clear if there are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml file. I was able to copy it from another computer and now all is fixed. Reinstalling mediaportal didn't help. I also didn't experience any other problems only video thumb generation. Markus.
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> 4322 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actual...
Replies
Views
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Updated thread to 'Finished' since this work is included in MP 1.9 TNX all for the help and testing! (y)
Description of Change: Delay on Resume is broken because of regression introduced in : MP1-4305. This branch should fix this and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom