Area 51 - Testing Area (17 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
Is no more an issue since MediaPortal 1.6.0... ;) Update: Ok, you were referring to BASS player...sorry!
This version is based on 1.5 - Pre Release. It supports Gapless Playback via BASS. I needed to let the BASS Audio engine handle...
Replies
Views
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
yes. that's the red teletext button to switch between full screen and back.. :)
Here you will find a version based on 1.5 final which contains the Bass Visualisation fixes created by @BassFan. Please test as...
Replies
Views
No playback issues found so far.
No playback issues found so far.
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4137 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4171 MP1-4137 is a bug fix for...
Replies
Views
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client machine wakes up it freezes for several minutes. I can see it doesn't wake up the tvserver. (no ping reply from the tvserver time-out). If i send a WOL manually to the tvserver from another machine my MP Client...
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client...
Description of Change This change is to be able to try to do a proper Resume / Standby for TVPlugin The MP build provided is based...
Replies
Views
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
I restored the original 1.6 file Versions and created a new thread with full logs in the bug section of 1.6: click
Allmusic.com have updated their layout again so currently artist and album scraping inside of MP is broken. Attached is hopefully...
Replies
Views
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means MP has deinterlaced the material and send it in 60p to the screen (Deinterlacing in LAV turned ON). SHIFT "!" showed me that settings are right: Rptd FPS: 30 Detd FPS:60 When I switched back to PAL-TV I...
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly refresh rate your correct monitor set in MP Configuration The MP build...
Replies
Views
@richardc1983, We can continue here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4070_bug_resuming_from_standby_not_working.120881/ Like the first issue about this thread is solved (Remote Connect / Disconnect). Let see in new AREA51 link :) Thanks.
@richardc1983, We can continue here ...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly handle connection/disconnection when TVService died / Server Off etc...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rework DeployTool DE
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Hehe, same hier with upgrade devpc (so not really representative) 1.8 -> 1.9
Description of Change This change is to be able to re-install and doing fresh install from same installed version The MP build...
Replies
Views
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
Can you attach the logs for that situation ? Do you have black-bar detection enabled ?
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4078 This plugin is included in MP 1.5.0 and later versions Since the current...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build (1 Viewer) DE
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed, since 1.4.0 is released. In case you had issues with the Pre Release, please upgrade. .: Download MediaPortal 1.4.0 :. If you still experience issues after upgrading, please post a bug report in the...
Everybody a big TNX for testing the Pre Release and providing Team MediaPortal with feedback! (y) This thread is now closed...
Hi, Edit 4th June: There is an updated WindowsPlugin.dll attached. Extract it to C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with all it´s wagons together, the stoker (@Sebastiiih) for providing all the carbon to the engine (merging to GIT) and all the others involved making the train 1.4.0 rolling successfully (y) THANK YOU ALL :p
I´d like to explicitly thank the train personal, especially the engine driver/engineer Mark (@elliottmc) for holding the train with...
Hi, Updated 29th April with new build. Here is the new thread following on from...
Replies
Views
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too relayed on setting option. If OFF, MP will use/load TsReader code (that use TsReader.ax) If ON, MP will use the Splitter set in MP Config (by default LAV Splitter) By Default, the option is OFF, so it...
In new branch no merit in involded, that mean, if we set TsReader with low merit, TV will always work from TVHome and MyVideo too...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->>4355 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actually all...
Replies
Views
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this message... Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytesSQL Here in the forum i have found a info the someone like this Is this needed utf8_general_ci or can i choose the other one ? What we...
So all tables are using now InnoDB engine (make with workbench easily) but 2 can't alter table shedule and records becaus this...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-2803 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- We...
Replies
Views
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml file. I was able to copy it from another computer and now all is fixed. Reinstalling mediaportal didn't help. I also didn't experience any other problems only video thumb generation. Markus.
Hi, I figured out what my problem was with no video thumbs being generated. It ended up being a problem with the mediaportal.xml...
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> 4322 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : -->> here <<-- Actual...
Replies
Views
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav codec a positive value means that audio must be delayed, in MPAR tha audio must be hasten (i hope the term in correct in English) Note that I change my TV to a Panasonic 42ST60, with 24P support, so I had...
Imho the parameter "audio delay" in MPAR should be align to the equivalent in Lav Codec because have an opposite meaning. In lav...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains few improvements when compared to the MediaPortal 1.3.0 release. Mantis...
Replies
Views
Added a "what's new" wiki page (TV and Radio) Michael
Added a "what's new" wiki page (TV and Radio) Michael
Description of change: Rework for the MP config tool based on MP 1.3 This change brings the configuration for TV and radio...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will be closed for any further commens, please use the new thread and new version(s) of audio renderer. @husmoaschta bug that you reported is not solved in that (unfortunately I cannot reproduce the A/V sync...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains rewritten time keeping code to fix following Mantis issue...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for everyone who helped with the testing!
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for...
There are some non-functional changes and few performance related changes bundled together in one installer that would need some...
Replies
Views
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
This build in an update to use the latest last.fm API covering three areas: Scrobbling (last.fm account but no subscription) So...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WorldWeather Lite (1 Viewer) DE
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to WorldWeather which so far is looking good.:)
Died again, same problem and now updates (current condition still wrong) either take ages or don't complete. Switched to...
A warm welcome to all weather freaks around the world, Team MediaPortal is proud to present you WorldWeather Lite. This plugin is...
Replies
Views
I have not hours of time to explain it over and over again so I rather link to an quote the appropriate parts in documentation ;) source: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/9_Team_Mediaportal/3_Online_Facilities/JIRA/2_Using_FishEye_and_Crucible/Creating_CodeReviews#Creating_code_reviews_from_within_JIRA source...
I have not hours of time to explain it over and over again so I rather link to an quote the appropriate parts in documentation ;)...
Description of Change This change integrates the PowerScheduler++ plugin into Mediaportal, i.e the built-in PowerScheduler is...
Replies
Views
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
It's normal, this branch was include in 1.4.0 Final :)
Hi, I would like to present you ADDON-V3 :) Mantis related : -->> here <<-- This is the list of ADDON In it : Possibility to...
Replies
Views
It could be that we did already break the compatibility in 1.3.0 alpha for the "Blu-ray Player Launcher". Don't ask from me how I did implement that plugin years ago - I have no clue what events it is listening about :)
It could be that we did already break the compatibility in 1.3.0 alpha for the "Blu-ray Player Launcher". Don't ask from me how I...
Hi :) This options can be usefull for testing but not only, if we are in case where Bluray Internal player failed, we can disable...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a fix about playlist MyVideo vs MyMusic when user cancel dialog on MyVideo. For more information ...
Replies
Views
Just to be sure that all is working :)
Just to be sure that all is working :)
This is a rework on how is handled xml file for DVB-s : For more information ...
Replies
Views
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi mm, THX for that clear and quick response. Have a great day! Greetings Andrew
Hi, This thread has been opened so we can get to the root of the problem so we can introduce the fix. The following TSWriter is...
Replies
Views
Merged to master Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/EXP-4067-Cleanup_usage_o…
Merged to master Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/EXP-4067-Cleanup_usage_o…
Hi, The patch will do this : Languages now as singleton Added Languages.GetLanguagePairs Removed GetLanguages from TvServerRemote...
Replies
Views
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Tested going directly to Music and Pictures, and all is fine.
Hi, I quote infinite.loop : We have the feature in MP to be able to play videos inside the "Pictures" section. It is also...
Replies
Views
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
Already done. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/ Closing this thread.
This Area51 thread will provide you with currently builds of my working branch. 1st Post always contains the recent test build...
Replies
Views
There is also positive result in internal thread :)
There is also positive result in internal thread :)
This is a bug fix Fix gentle.config issues for clean MP install with an already installed SQL Server (MSSQL or MySQL). When using...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom