Area 51 - Testing Area (40 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Thats a such a great news... Nasty bug...
Thats a such a great news... Nasty bug...
Description of Change This branch fix wrong behaviour when '..' is in middle of list item, it can happen on Music / Picture /...
Replies
Views
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Description of Change Actually, MySQL 5.6 is only available on clean install. This branch adds an option to DeployTool (Installer)...
Replies
Views
Yay!
Yay!
Description of Change It appear with change to NET4, MP code is more sensible on bad code lol. This branch should fix the crash...
Replies
Views
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means MP has deinterlaced the material and send it in 60p to the screen (Deinterlacing in LAV turned ON). SHIFT "!" showed me that settings are right: Rptd FPS: 30 Detd FPS:60 When I switched back to PAL-TV I...
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly refresh rate your correct monitor set in MP Configuration The MP build...
Replies
Views
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client machine wakes up it freezes for several minutes. I can see it doesn't wake up the tvserver. (no ping reply from the tvserver time-out). If i send a WOL manually to the tvserver from another machine my MP Client...
I think I have read all the posting regarding this issue: My setup is Multiseat. From version 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 if my MP client...
Description of Change This change is to be able to try to do a proper Resume / Standby for TVPlugin The MP build provided is based...
Replies
Views
Reported :)
Reported :)
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-4069 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- It's...
Replies
Views
@richardc1983, We can continue here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4070_bug_resuming_from_standby_not_working.120881/ Like the first issue about this thread is solved (Remote Connect / Disconnect). Let see in new AREA51 link :) Thanks.
@richardc1983, We can continue here ...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly handle connection/disconnection when TVService died / Server Off etc...
Replies
Views
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Description of Change Currently all internal scrapes which are used by MyVideos are hardcoded and hard to maintain if some changes...
Replies
Views
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
I don't suppose anyone could make an installer based on the current mediaportal 1 version? - my build/git knowledge is pretty poor! :-(
Please help test out live commercial skip detection for Media Portal 1. Live Commercial Skip detection uses .edl files, so we'll...
Replies
Views
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
In my opinion: yes, absolutely.
Last time we had more problems caused by missing WMP component in Windows version N. And people (as it seems) have really no idea...
Replies
Views
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
This is now on master, thank you all for helping out.
@Developers @Testers Our new MiniDisplay iMON driver supporting the latest iMON Manager (V8+) is now ready to go into master...
Replies
Views
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
-DISCLAIMER- This patch is meant only for users that are having a motorized setup and are having issues with it. If your tuner...
Replies
Views
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in a separate threads, just like other bugs have been handled during the years Any new audio renderer development / public testing will take place in new thread(s) Big thanks for everyone who has been...
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in...
Beta warning - Do not use if you aren't willing to take part into the beta testing! Please note that there is currently only...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched property to recorded TV MP1-4914 Rework watched status of recordings MediaPortalSetup_1.19.000_2018-03-22-18-37.zip
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched...
Hi Community, I added the following functions to the TvPlugin remove/delete a channel from server add channel to a group remove...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers) DE
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
It's in 1.6.0 Final :)
This build in an update to use the latest last.fm API covering three areas: Scrobbling (last.fm account but no subscription) So...
Replies
Views
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice control at some point.
I've added Kinect voice control support to CIC. I'm hopeful I should be able to provide TV channel switching through Kinect voice...
I'm planning to add support for Kinect Voice Control to MP1. See MP1-4793. Basic living room testing shows that even with...
Replies
Views
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi! This is a new feature in PowerScheduler++ plugin. The Ping Monitor is enabled only on the TV server. This feature is proposed...
Replies
Views
Me too :)
Me too :)
A significant problem for some users is that when playing live TV, differences in the playback rate of the PC and the rate at which...
Replies
Views
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth. Unfortunately there is no information about loading of the share list in My Video so I created a patched build based on current master just for test the original speed. How to test it? Install the...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the Team is working on a better solution, so i've closed this thread for now. We're currently investigating thumbnail creation by TV Server. Since not everybody installs the TV Server part, we're looking for a...
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the...
Hello everyone, The team has been working on improving the thumbnail process. We've replaced our current movie thumbnailer...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Replies
Views
N/A
Ok I'm putting this on master real soon now.
Ok I'm putting this on master real soon now.
Following an issue reported by @ravenrocks there I worked on consolidation of our input device event propagation loop and put in...
Replies
Views
Then you can already do some basic testing.
Then you can already do some basic testing.
MP1 can now be installed with multiple HID profiles. Users can themselves customize multiple HID profiles. See MP1-4766. Try it...
Replies
Views
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal. This is why we restricted the ability to post a reply to users who have at least 50 posts (This limit does not apply to donors). If you have less than 50 posts, but still think that you can provide...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
You may have seen some screen corruption like text won't show up or disappear at all. This seems to happen when too much text is on...
Replies
Views
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
See MP1-4750. Those changes apply to our HID input handler configuration. Users with custom configuration will need to integrate...
Replies
Views
It could be that we did already break the compatibility in 1.3.0 alpha for the "Blu-ray Player Launcher". Don't ask from me how I did implement that plugin years ago - I have no clue what events it is listening about :)
It could be that we did already break the compatibility in 1.3.0 alpha for the "Blu-ray Player Launcher". Don't ask from me how I...
Hi :) This options can be usefull for testing but not only, if we are in case where Bluray Internal player failed, we can disable...
Replies
Views
Just to be sure that all is working :)
Just to be sure that all is working :)
This is a rework on how is handled xml file for DVB-s : For more information ...
Replies
Views
Merged to master Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/EXP-4067-Cleanup_usage_o…
Merged to master Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/EXP-4067-Cleanup_usage_o…
Hi, The patch will do this : Languages now as singleton Added Languages.GetLanguagePairs Removed GetLanguages from TvServerRemote...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom