Area 51 - Testing Area (28 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
MP1 MP2 [WiP] USALS Support (1 Viewer) DE
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows installation and cannot find it here anymore to download. Anyone?
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows...
Howdy, I have added USALS support for TV Server. I would like people to test it if they can. This will install over...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for everyone who helped with the testing!
Closing this thread as the content has now been merged to the master and will be part of the next MediaPortal 1 release. Thanks for...
There are some non-functional changes and few performance related changes bundled together in one installer that would need some...
Replies
Views
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Since this is now merged to master, this thread should be marked as finished and closed/moved to the archive I guess.
Description of Change Currently all internal scrapes which are used by MyVideos are hardcoded and hard to maintain if some changes...
Replies
Views
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Yep TVE3.5 branch exist but need to be updated against recent change from TVE3 :)
Description of Change Actually, MySQL 5.6 is only available on clean install. This branch adds an option to DeployTool (Installer)...
Replies
Views
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
since tthe time https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-93
Hi, the Improvement Suggestion was posted here: Powerscheduler: Add option to sleep TV Server if Client is online but TV Server is...
Replies
Views
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in general with 1.3.0 Alpha, and have never had issues in past versions. I had tried making changes to my remote mappings as well as keyboard mappings with no effect. I loaded the timeline files as well as...
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in...
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to get some additional feedback from everyone on a feature I am hoping makes it into the next...
Replies
Views
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all channels group, they can use the "hide all channels group" setting or configure the all channels group to be the last group. If the current group is the all channels group, the channel is guaranteed to be...
I don't think this is something you should have to care about. If people are bothered by performance issues related to the all...
The proposed change affects our channel selection feature when using channel numbers as opposed to channel group indices. One can...
Replies
Views
I guess so :) Tony
I guess so :) Tony
Hi folks, This is a porting across to the 'master' version of TsReader.ax of several bug fixes which have been developed and...
Replies
Views
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
LOL... you can leave that to me now it seems :D Just set it to finished :P
There were numerous requests to change thumb handling, since especially in Shares view, the correct thumb was not always displayed...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will be closed for any further commens, please use the new thread and new version(s) of audio renderer. @husmoaschta bug that you reported is not solved in that (unfortunately I cannot reproduce the A/V sync...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-renderer-improvements.117176/ new thread with few improvements. This thread will...
Here's a new MediaPortal Audio Renderer which contains rewritten time keeping code to fix following Mantis issue...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
Looks like there is an extra space between "Windows" and "OSD" in the checkbox item btw :)
We are planning to integrate that "Hide windows volume OSD" feature originally developed by @Marcus Venturi into MP1. See JIRA...
Replies
Views
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means MP has deinterlaced the material and send it in 60p to the screen (Deinterlacing in LAV turned ON). SHIFT "!" showed me that settings are right: Rptd FPS: 30 Detd FPS:60 When I switched back to PAL-TV I...
SUCCESS! I found a US-DVD in NTSC-Format (30 Hz, interlaced) and when I played the disc I got the message "NTSC@59Hz" which means...
Description of Change This change is to be able to properly refresh rate your correct monitor set in MP Configuration The MP build...
Replies
Views
Reported :)
Reported :)
Hi, Related to this Mantis : -->> MP1-4069 <<-- Branch related -->> here <<-- Link for Full Installer : link -->> here <<-- It's...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Published v1.4.2 providing Audio Visualizer with better reliability and performance over 1.4.0.
Replies
Views
N/A
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
@Owlsroost don't forget to add Jira issue key in your commit message : i.e MP1-4396 : blablabla :)
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4396 EDIT: This fix will be included in MP 1.8 Windows SMB2/SMB3 file existance...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TsReader for MP 1.6.0 (1 Viewer) DE
Seems fine here.
Seems fine here.
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4137 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4171...
Replies
Views
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM channel. I have 3 hybrid cards, so in TV Server Config each analog channel shows 3 tuning details. (And I can't use 1.3.0 Alpha because of the no card available problem.)
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM...
Description of the change This was a Threadsafe of TVServer code to make it more stable (It was Gibman code, thanks to him)...
Replies
Views
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
Merged! Eject issues should be tackled separately.
See MP1-4750. Those changes apply to our HID input handler configuration. Users with custom configuration will need to integrate...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the Team is working on a better solution, so i've closed this thread for now. We're currently investigating thumbnail creation by TV Server. Since not everybody installs the TV Server part, we're looking for a...
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the...
Hello everyone, The team has been working on improving the thumbnail process. We've replaced our current movie thumbnailer...
Replies
Views
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi @vuego, can you create a documentation for this?
Hi! This is a new feature in PowerScheduler++ plugin. The Ping Monitor is enabled only on the TV server. This feature is proposed...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few instances where fast forwarding has caused MP to hang completely and need to be forced closed though. Think I captured such an event in the attached logs. If you need more info please let me know. Also...
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few...
A collection of MediaPortal native Blu-ray support fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched property to recorded TV MP1-4914 Rework watched status of recordings MediaPortalSetup_1.19.000_2018-03-22-18-37.zip
Hi, 1.20 "alpha" build is ready to testing. MP1-4903 PIN protection for channel handling inside TV client MP1-3705 Add #iswatched...
Hi Community, I added the following functions to the TvPlugin remove/delete a channel from server add channel to a group remove...
Replies
Views
Hi about new implementation on video renderer what you think about allow the 3:2 pull down for cinema material? In few days I'll switch my old Panasonic plasma Pv series to the last one St series. So I'll get the 24p support that I've not so I use since a long time, the MPAR to timestreching on 25 hz refresh rate. Awesome features...
Hi about new implementation on video renderer what you think about allow the 3:2 pull down for cinema material? In few days I'll...
This is primarily an update to fix stuttering/dropped frame problems with H.264 video streams which use mixed field/frame...
Replies
Views
Then you can already do some basic testing.
Then you can already do some basic testing.
MP1 can now be installed with multiple HID profiles. Users can themselves customize multiple HID profiles. See MP1-4766. Try it...
Replies
Views
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
@mm1352000 I would like to include this, i will prepare branch + jira for it :)
-DISCLAIMER- This patch is meant only for users that are having a motorized setup and are having issues with it. If your tuner...
Replies
Views
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Thanks for confirmation, it will be part of next MP release then :P :P
Description of Change This branch will permit to have enabled audio delay (based for FFDShow Engine) but this time for LAV Audio...
Replies
Views
Glad it works then. 1. Could be done, but no not as it stands. 2. Same as 1 I guess. 3. Could be done too but it's not currently possible either.
Glad it works then. 1. Could be done, but no not as it stands. 2. Same as 1 I guess. 3. Could be done too but it's not currently...
This contribution is part of MP 1.12 Here is the latest installer for testing: http://tinyurl.com/mb29l76 Here is the branch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rework of TV and Radio configuration (1 Viewer) DE
Added a "what's new" wiki page (TV and Radio) Michael
Added a "what's new" wiki page (TV and Radio) Michael
Description of change: Rework for the MP config tool based on MP 1.3 This change brings the configuration for TV and radio...
Replies
Views
So i think this line need to be changed in log :) Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is offline, don't use it for later or enable WOL feature", share.Path); I think that it's why i mage an error. This should be more like : Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is...
So i think this line need to be changed in log :) Log.Debug("GetRootExt(): ShareOffline : '{0}' doesn't exists or host is offline...
Description of Change This branch try to fix the long start and navigation in Video / Music / Picture when share is offline. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a fix about playlist MyVideo vs MyMusic when user cancel dialog on MyVideo. For more information ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom