Area 51 - Testing Area (24 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-native-mp2-tv.114068/#post-935273
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
For details please check the master thread inside MP2 subforum...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the Team is working on a better solution, so i've closed this thread for now. We're currently investigating thumbnail creation by TV Server. Since not everybody installs the TV Server part, we're looking for a...
Sorry for the late reply Jelmo, must have missed your post somehow. We don't have binaries for the 1.3Beta release, since the...
Hello everyone, The team has been working on improving the thumbnail process. We've replaced our current movie thumbnailer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] USALS Support DE
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows installation and cannot find it here anymore to download. Anyone?
Guys anyone still got this build as an installer? I was using it for many years with no issues until i recently updated my windows...
Howdy, I have added USALS support for TV Server. I would like people to test it if they can. This will install over...
Replies
Views
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party plugins that use bits from it still work. There may be a few glitches in the first instance, particularly because the skins may expect the plugins to exist, but hopefully someone in the community will...
Yes, we are making every effort to ensure that you won't need to have MyVideos enabled if you don't want to, and that the 3rd party...
For a time I've been thinking that the default plugins that ship with MediaPortal should be single plugin DLLs like 3rd party...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is the last updated DLL based on lastest MPC-HC Team source : It support handle correctly ANSI vs UTF8 subtitle...
Replies
Views
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM channels! My thought using MP is to get away from WMC since M$ no longer supports WMC -- I thought they were doing a Silverlight app which mentions DRM, but how/with what applications or am I completely...
Jumping in here at the end... Windows 7 Home Premium had Windows Media Center which apparently has worked FINE for your Dad's DRM...
UPDATE: 6 August 2014 Hello everyone CableCARD support has been officially included in MediaPortal for 3 "final" releases now! As...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Player Rework DE
If there is a bug in 1.4 pre release report it in the appropriate bug forum (with full logs and description etc.) This is now in the code and the rework is finished so please deal with issues as with any other issue. Closing this thread
If there is a bug in 1.4 pre release report it in the appropriate bug forum (with full logs and description etc.) This is now in...
Over the last months, i have reworked the Music Player. The current implementation did a resampling of the sound, which caused...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few instances where fast forwarding has caused MP to hang completely and need to be forced closed though. Think I captured such an event in the attached logs. If you need more info please let me know. Also...
Hi tourettes, I've just started testing (about half a dozen movies so far) and so far it looks really good :) I have had a few...
A collection of MediaPortal native Blu-ray support fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are...
Replies
Views
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
I have a bug to report that's found in 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 where would I log/report this? Thanks :)
A collection of MediaPortal Audio Renderer fixes for the 1.3.0 beta release. Please test the fixes and verify that they are working...
Replies
Views
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in general with 1.3.0 Alpha, and have never had issues in past versions. I had tried making changes to my remote mappings as well as keyboard mappings with no effect. I loaded the timeline files as well as...
Very nice, I love this feature so hopefully it will make it into the next release. I was having issues with comskip working in...
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to get some additional feedback from everyone on a feature I am hoping makes it into the next...
Replies
Views
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM channel. I have 3 hybrid cards, so in TV Server Config each analog channel shows 3 tuning details. (And I can't use 1.3.0 Alpha because of the no card available problem.)
I thought I should mention that my hybrid cards show separate tuning details for each analog channel, but only one for each QAM...
Description of the change This was a Threadsafe of TVServer code to make it more stable (It was Gibman code, thanks to him)...
Replies
Views
That is correct :) Tony
That is correct :) Tony
For Tony :D
Replies
Views
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
No need for downgrade since I have created the branch in GIT (a bit early, didn't see your patch but my change was the same).
You may have seen some screen corruption like text won't show up or disappear at all. This seems to happen when too much text is on...
Replies
Views
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in a separate threads, just like other bugs have been handled during the years Any new audio renderer development / public testing will take place in new thread(s) Big thanks for everyone who has been...
I'll close this thread since audio renderer is now part of the MP release (1.3.0): Any audio renderer bugs should be reported in...
Beta warning - Do not use if you aren't willing to take part into the beta testing! Please note that there is currently only...
Replies
Views
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when using it. My setup is 99.999999% stable regarding Live TV and Recordings and timeshifting. I can´t remember any problems.
elliotmc -> Yes I think it would be great when it finds it way into a release :-), but don´t know if other have a stable setup when...
Hi everyone, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. This installer should update your existing install correctly (including the previous...
Replies
Views
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Working fine and merged to master for inclusion in next release.
Description of the change The logging for MediaPortal and TVServer is switched to log4net. We now have an unique format all over...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
Closing this thread as a new full build coming shortly that completely reworks all last.fm integration
This is very much WIP but I would like some early feedback on something I have been working on. There are two things here New...
Replies
Views
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not the built in Movies module. Will it be worth anything to test this new build for you*? * you as in you-and-your-dev-team.
Mark, I'm using MP to just watch series and movies (no TV). I also use the TV Series and Moving Pictures plugins for this, so not...
Hi, Here is a new build of 1.2.3. I thought it was best to start a new thread and close the old one, so we are clear if there are...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no doubt that it will be in 1.2.3, which is almost ready! Mark
Steve, Apologies for missing ATSC from the list. I am glad that this TsWriter is better than the one in 1.2.2. There is no...
Hi, The attached TsWriter.ax contains fixes for two important issues. - 0003782: [TsWriter] PID PMT descriptor size too large...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems. If there are issues with the EPG, this would be relevant, but only (for this case) if 1.2.2 works better.
The short answer is we want to be sure that nothing in 1.2.3 works less well than 1.2.2. So, we are looking for any new problems...
Dear all, We are starting to get the release of 1.2.3 ready, so here is an installer with most of the scheduled fixes included...
Replies
Views
I guess so :) Tony
I guess so :) Tony
Hi folks, This is a porting across to the 'master' version of TsReader.ax of several bug fixes which have been developed and...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios, I'm not sure it will be done easily, it's like we have to preselect an option like 2D or 3D for example, but name of video stream should be named correctly. We can compare like sub or audio, in mp we select prefer language and MP analyse name to switch on it. Like Video stream didn't have convention, we can't prefer it...
Hi Helios, I'm not sure it will be done easily, it's like we have to preselect an option like 2D or 3D for example, but name of...
Description of the change 1- Possibility to changing the video stream MediaPortal with LAV Splitter and Haali (by context menu)...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big THX to all of you who helped me a lot with your ideas and suggestions :D
Hi folks, the new 1.3.0 Alpha is being tested now and with it the new Default/Wide skins. Therefore I´ll close this thread with big...
Hi folks, it´s time to introduce the further enhanced Default Wide skin to be tested by the public ;) As you can see from the...
Replies
Views
Sure :)
Sure :)
Description of the change This is a feature to add VC-1/VC-1i/DIVX codec section like existing H.264 section to MP Configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi ronilse, You are right, this one was merged with MyVideos rework of Deda :) So i will change the topic :) Thanks.
Hi ronilse, You are right, this one was merged with MyVideos rework of Deda :) So i will change the topic :) Thanks.
Description of the change Ability to make BluRaySupport in Internal (it will merge with Native Blu-ray support in the future): 1-...
Replies
Views
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby Digital) You should even be able to a show a combined logo (if a movie is HDTV and has Dolby Digital :)) In MediaPortal.xml I have set this <section name="mytv"> <entry...
Yep, HD logo works fine! :) But this branch gives you the possibility to define more than one logo. (in my example HDTV and Dolby...
Description of the change Mantis 3779 - Parent for all mantis records listed here. Mantis 3310 - Added new control...
Replies
Views
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
I have found an old screenshot on my desktop lol :
Description of the change Try to rework how graphbuilding is made: 1- Fix connecting filter after mediatype change (i.e switch...
Replies
Views
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal. This is why we restricted the ability to post a reply to users who have at least 50 posts (This limit does not apply to donors). If you have less than 50 posts, but still think that you can provide...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
"I can't post a reply, what is going on?" We are looking for feedback from users who have a lot of experience with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
This Rework, is death ? @SilentException not connected since 1 year, now :(
Description of the change Update of ancient MediaPortal SQLite wrapper. Instead of direct internal wrapper around SQLite.dll I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Native Blu-ray support (2 Viewers) DE
Since this feature is now integrated into MediaPortal i've locked this thread. Check out the .:Native Blu-ray Wiki page:. if you have any questions about this feature. For questions not mentioned in the Wiki, bug reports, enhancement requests, etc. you can use the MediaPortal 1 forums.
Since this feature is now integrated into MediaPortal i've locked this thread. Check out the .:Native Blu-ray Wiki page:. if you...
Native Blu-ray support There has been quite much demand for a native Blu-ray support (with menus included) among the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom