Area 51 - Testing Area (28 Viewers)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable.
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth. Unfortunately there is no information about loading of the share list in My Video so I created a patched build based on current master just for test the original speed. How to test it? Install the...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Hi, this branch will improve the loading of the share list in My Video. The results are depend on the network bandwidth...
Replies
Views
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally installed x64. My bad for not looking closely.
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
It appears that the links on the page for the downloads of pre-release 1.33 and 1.33 x64 are reversed. I just accidentally...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom