Ares Skin Feedback (4 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
Latest available: -Added codec logos in music now playing screen -Adjusted music now playing layout to better fit conformity -Added 4k and 8k media info labels in osd's -Added support for ArgusTV -Added support for htpc info -Added support for Rockstar -Added support for imdb+ -Added support for SkyGo...
Latest available: -Added codec logos in music now playing screen -Adjusted music now playing layout to better fit conformity...
Latest available: -Added codec logos in music now playing screen -Adjusted music now playing layout to better fit conformity...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for Ares Skin (1 Viewer) DE
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
As far as I remember, there are no restrictions; you can even select the same plugin in each tile.
Post here if you need support for Ares or are unsure of how to get something to work. This skin is very modular in design as in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin requests (2 Viewers) DE
Hi support for the Fritz!Box plugin would be nice. Thx
Hi support for the Fritz!Box plugin would be nice. Thx
Post plugin support requests here, i can't support plugins unless i know people want them ! ;)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to.. DE
You will need to set your plugin id's in mpconfig to 8969 8970 or 8971 Multishort1 id 8969 Multishort2 id 8970 Multishort3 id 8971
You will need to set your plugin id's in mpconfig to 8969 8970 or 8971 Multishort1 id 8969 Multishort2 id 8970 Multishort3 id 8971
I will be adding answers to the most frequently added questions here.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 General requests DE
No Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
No Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Nice skin, but could there be a 16 channel or higher tv epg option to keep the mrs happy? thanks
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 General Chat DE
thank you for your answer. I'll investigate about tvseries categories
thank you for your answer. I'll investigate about tvseries categories
Off topic chat or information here :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug Reports DE
If i want to navigate in the OnlineVideos Popup, the popup closes. Look Screenshot.
If i want to navigate in the OnlineVideos Popup, the popup closes. Look Screenshot.
Report any bugs not previously mentioned here.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Themes/Mods DE
Last but not lease I've created the missing xml file for the game Tetris. Copy the attached mytetris.xml file into the Ares skin folder. It would make sense if a more talented skinner could rework the skin. Then it could maybe be added to the next Ares skin release.
Last but not lease I've created the missing xml file for the game Tetris. Copy the attached mytetris.xml file into the Ares skin...
Please post any themes or mods here.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom tiles DE
Read How to..
Read How to..
I would like to get a big custom tiles pack together for anyone to download and enjoy so if you create custom tiles please share...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom