ASIO music player (2 Viewers)

It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be investigated without proper debuglevel logfiles. That is why i ask everyone to create and attach logfiles for any issue you want to post here. This will speed up the process for all of us. Thanx in...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
Replies
Views
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between internal Audio engine & PureAudio renderer ? - What is the difference between ASIO & Wasapi, for now i use Asio4all on inboad Realtek chipset on SPDIF output to AVR
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind IMHO). G-Force is not compatible with MP and I haven't find any other way to make it works with MP. Unfortunatly, WMPlayer doesn't work anymore with MP 1.2.2. Do you plan to port it to MP 1.2.2...
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/wmplayer-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be found...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable. Works great. But if I use in the Advance setting, Miscellaneous, Perform 2 times oversampling, I get no sound. In the error log, [2014-05-31 23:37:56,245] [Error ] [PureAudio.Main] [ERROR] -...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AC3Filter DE
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
For AC3 and DTS fans, i have a new toy waiting to be evaluated: It's a simple plugin that hosts Windows Media Player and allows...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the same error i am on version 1.6 on win 7 log attached
I'm getting the same error i am on version 1.6 on win 7 log attached
Hi I trying use your beta version of Pure Audio with Disasters MP based on SVN 21813 and its not working. In MP configuration I...
Replies
Views
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
Although the PureAudio plugin was originally intended for high-quality playback of stereo sound, it seems many ppl want to use it...
Replies
Views
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose the right sound device.
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose...
Hi Guys, I am new to hi definition audio files through Mediaportal. I recenlty installed AISO4All and pure audio plugin. I have a...
Replies
Views
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player should not stop as described above when ejecting. Will cost a few MB memory though. Just saw this in the changelog: Could this be related to the problems you are experiencing? Symphy
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player...
Hi I had a problem a while back with playback stopping after each song, when opened from a network drive using this plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIO and Chinch? DE
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so yep: you got yourself bitperfect playback :)
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so...
Sorry, i think this is a stupid Question and i know the Answer, but i want it bulletproof. Following Scenario: I have a...
Replies
Views
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB and will fix that error. Bitperfect playback is not possible using the windows device (which is DirectSound) in most cases. The option is there for ppl that do not have asio drivers or don't care about...
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB...
In the Output Device setup the PureAudio ASIO plugin crash with the following error: "Sampletype 'ASIOSTInt24LSB'" is not...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments :mad:) and I forgot to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments...
Hi, The plugin (0.2.0.1 beta 2, at least) doesn't seem to work with MP 1.0 Final. After install the AMP the MP configuration...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hi everyone! Because MP's builtin music player did not completely fullfill my needs, i created a replacement plugin. I believe...
Replies
Views
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that have video-extensions like .mov, but URL's that do not have an file-extention (YouTube) will still be caught. I'll contact the author of "My Online Videos" to see if we can work this out.
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that...
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm not able to use VLC Player in "My Online Videos" whenever the Asio Music Player Plugin is...
Replies
Views
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
I've got this system: 1)X-fi Extreme gamer Fatal1ty 2)Media Portal 1.1.0 svn 24281 3)PureAudio plugin 0.2.2 a2 I set all the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIOPlayer crashing DE
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but remember I had to end task on MP so might not be complete. It appears MP is working (CPU usage is low) just not accepting any input / letting me change screens etc.
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but...
Just stared geting of these errors whist using las.fm plugin and late SVN 2009-12-18 15:01:03.765625...
Replies
Views
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the ability to bitstream HD audio from TMT. This I think is probably an XP thing though.
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the...
I had all sorts of problems with PureAudio and my ASUS Xonar HDAV Deluxe. Those problems vanished after I installed the Unifed...
Replies
Views
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't change any driver, software nor moved any hardware, just switched back and forth between 2.0 and 7.1 in the Windows control panel audio setting and everything was fine again. :S Thanks anyway for the good...
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't...
Hi installed Pure Audio hoping it would fix my problem of cracking audio. I'm on vista 32bit, with a trust 5.1 digital soundcard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bad audio quality? DE
Please post back your results.
Please post back your results.
I've tried this plugin but in my setup the audio quality is - strange to say - bad and absolutely NOT bit-perfect :( When the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitperfect in Vista DE
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum setting in PureAudio?:o
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum...
I'm using this plugin for bitperfect playback under XP successfully for a long time. When I gave Vista a first try I had to find...
Replies
Views
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Hi there, when i try to play a .wav file with dts sound i only get whitenoise. I have installed PureAudo Player and asio4all...
Replies
Views
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
Hi, I just tried to use the PureAudio plugin and I noticed a problem: If I play music and change the direct sound audio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cMP Music Player DE
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version. I had a go at J-River on my machine at home but went back to Media Portal. For music alone J-River is okay, but I have a library of movies and TV Shows and J-River does not handle things as well as MP...
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version...
Hi All I was browsing the net and found this site "cMP - the open source high-end Memory Player" and thought that I would have a...
Replies
Views
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum. Symphy
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related...
Hi, I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice...
Replies
Views
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device claims it can support. When this setting is off it uses the "preferred" size. Usually the setting that you make though the devices configuration. Maybe your device is reporting an insane large maximum...
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device...
I am running MP1.1 latest SVN with alpha 2 plugin through my Asus Xonar HDAV. Not sure where the problem lies but when starting...
Replies
Views
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that don't helps.
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
Replies
Views
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After further testing I think it's coming from ASIO4ALL and the way it interacts with the kernel buffers. No big deal, thanks for the explanation.
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After...
Hi Symphy (and everybody else:)). in the "About" thread you wrote: Does that include fade-in and fade-out when skipping and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FM radio output DE
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about webstreams, many radiostations also broadcast on the web in reasonable quality. Maybe an option? In this forum you can find info on how to play webstreams over the PureAudio plugin.
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about...
Now I use HDMI for TV sound, but is annoying to put on the television to listen to the radio:S. I have also a SPDIF output which I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Google Code DE
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means downloads and source are available there :)
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
Replies
Views
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Hi there Am trying to troubleshoot my setup of MP 1.0.2.0 /PureAudio 0.2.1.0 Before I dig any deeper, wanted to ask if the PA...
Replies
Views
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
Hi Symphy, Sorry for the lack of logs (I'm not near HTPC) but it looks like the Bass.NET version has been incremented and hence...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems right; however, I downloaded Reclock from this link, here you can also get earlier versions, even the stable one (1.6): Free-Codecs.com :: Download ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.8.2.3 : ReClock DirectShow Filter...
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems...
Hi Symphy, Great plug-in really, thanx in the name of audiphiles, I am really trying to get the best out of this and I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed ASIO4ALL and enabled it in PureAudio settings. But how to select PureAudio for playing music. In the Music section I can only select "Bass engine" or "Internal dshow player" :thx: Sorry, found answer here...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom