ASIO music player (16 Viewers)

Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind IMHO). G-Force is not compatible with MP and I haven't find any other way to make it works with MP. Unfortunatly, WMPlayer doesn't work anymore with MP 1.2.2. Do you plan to port it to MP 1.2.2...
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/wmplayer-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be found...
Replies
Views
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between internal Audio engine & PureAudio renderer ? - What is the difference between ASIO & Wasapi, for now i use Asio4all on inboad Realtek chipset on SPDIF output to AVR
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be...
Replies
Views
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be investigated without proper debuglevel logfiles. That is why i ask everyone to create and attach logfiles for any issue you want to post here. This will speed up the process for all of us. Thanx in...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
Replies
Views
Thanks Symphy, I have no problem converting all of my multi-channel tracks to work well with pureAudio, in fact that was one of my original threads asking what format would play best with MePo. ASIO with multichannel is very important to me as I feel any other approach would completely defeat the object of having high quality...
Thanks Symphy, I have no problem converting all of my multi-channel tracks to work well with pureAudio, in fact that was one of...
I keep getting these errors when trying to use PureAudio with ASIO4all over my HDMI audio... and I get these errors when...
Replies
Views
Congrats :)
Congrats :)
Just bougth myself a X-Fi Titanium with ASIO 2; to get rid of the onboard Realtek :) With some hours of figgeling with settings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WMPlayer update DE
It's working again! Thanks!
It's working again! Thanks!
Finally, there´s an update for the WMPlayer plugin! It´s working again with MP 1.3.0 beta, for now i'll skip the 1.2.x versions...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Hi Symphy, Hi community! With enabled pureaudio 0.2.2.0 stable (MP 1.2.0 beta SVN27783), red button on remote doesn't work as...
Replies
Views
great thanks:D
great thanks:D
Hi all, I have a x-fi xtreme music connected to logitech x540 5.1 speakers. I have some dts cd images which I would like to play...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Where to start? DE
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard settings under control panel and I discovered that I have Realtek Digital card (this could be a generic name). Then to my surprise it allows me to upconvert audio to 2 channel, 24 bit, 96000 hz (studio quality)...
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard...
Once I installed the plugin I'm not sure what to do after that. How come under output device in pure audio plugin , I'm unable to...
Replies
Views
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
Hi all, What is the asio plugin and why is it better than the BASS player?:sorry:
Replies
Views
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
I'm getting no sound at all when I try and use any of MP's music players or external players with ASIO using ASIO4ALL 2.2 on win 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Well hello there! DE
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just shout @Spragleknas :D
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just...
Dunno when i last checked inhere, but must have been quite awhile. Good to see that the plugin is still listed under "Very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webstream radio DE
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Hi all. I had a problem with my webstream radio, i get a lot of crackles and noise when playing, the radio on my tuner card was...
Replies
Views
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Hi, I have used your ASIO plugin with ASIO4ALL in the past which was great for SPDIF, but ever since getting a videocard that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume adjustment DE
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have. E. g. foobar2000: That would solve the problem that music played with PureAudio is much more quiet than the sound output of other MediaPortal plugins. Please consider adding this option to future...
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have...
Hi all, I'm using PureAudio with activated ReplayGain function. It works fine but in comparison to TV, radio and video playback...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.8.2 beta DE
Playback with 1.10 and WASAPI breaks immediately... :( Any Updates about the plugin? Should I upload logs?
Playback with 1.10 and WASAPI breaks immediately... :( Any Updates about the plugin? Should I upload logs?
Updated to work with MP 1.7.0. Because MP 1.7.0. comes with a newer BASS library, WASAPI should work better now in event mode...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.8.0 beta DE
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can check at home if it is important). It plays my music (MP3 mainly) flawlessly. I would nevertheless like to try the Plugin with WASAPI support. Which version should I use? Thanks for info or advice LennyW
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can...
Finally!! Took awhile, but it's there. Changes: Updated to work with MediaPortal 1.6.0 Updated to target the .NET 4.0 framework...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 1.4.0 DE
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected through hdmi to my receiver, using vista i have selected 7.1 speakers. Everything works like a charm, but when i am using this audio plugin the board still outputs 7.1 channels, i would like it to output...
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected...
New in this release: ReplayGain Winamp DSP plugins Automatic Gain Control (AGC) on visualizations: when this is enabled it...
Replies
Views
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to find out the reason for these problems, the fact is that without any apparent cause it chops and for the audio of any file it takes a couple of seconds to then continue normally and stop again few minutes...
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to...
It;s there, finally :) The update URL has changed and re-submitted, so not sure when it will start to show up in the extension...
Replies
Views
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It works again! https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin/releases/download/v0.2.8.5/PureAudio_0.2.8.5.mpe1
Replies
Views
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
Hi All, Because google-code has been shut down, the source code for this plugin has been transferred to github...
Replies
Views
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this thread carefully enough. Hodge
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this...
For those using MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: http://pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin.googlecode.com/files/PureAudio_0.2.3.0_Alpha.mpe1...
Replies
Views
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Just released a new version. It fixes the problem when used in combination with the miniDisplay plugin, at least in theory :)...
Replies
Views
Sorry this escaped my attention... I cannot see anything wrong in these logs. The plugin is doing what it is supposed to do. For the DTS and also for the 5.1 track. Because you are using spdif, you get only 2 channels from the 5.1 because spdif only transports 2 channels. PureAudio does not contain an AC3 or DTS encoder.
Sorry this escaped my attention... I cannot see anything wrong in these logs. The plugin is doing what it is supposed to do. For...
Hello everyone, It has been awhile, but finally some progress again! I've been testing it against the latest MP releases, but...
Replies
Views
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback. Regarding the malfunction of fast forward: can you post your debuglevel logfiles?
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback...
Big :thx: Symphy for PA 0.2.2.0! But does PA 0.2.2.0 support cuesheets? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Yep sorry for the confusion :ooops: This plugin indeed started out as an ASIO-only thing, but soon evolved to something bigger. "ASIO Music Player" is (was) more meant like a description for the PureAudio plugin. Anyways, i guess we should rename this forum to "PureAudio plugin". About the downloads, they are all available in...
Yep sorry for the confusion :ooops: This plugin indeed started out as an ASIO-only thing, but soon evolved to something bigger...
Everything seems to work fine with Bass 2.4, so time for the 0.2.1.0 final Added an extra setting "Enable garbage collector...
Replies
Views
OK thanks for the hint.
OK thanks for the hint.
For use with SVN builds 21688 and up. Now available in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.2 DE
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1. burken
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1...
This update addresses a few isues: Should work properly now with the OneButtonMusic plugin. No longer handles last.fm radio by...
Replies
Views
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been reported several times, and i have not yet been able to figure out why. Your logfiles may still be helpfull!
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been...
Now finally the pause/forward should work with DTS or other encoded stuff! Unfortunately, i have not been able to solve the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.1 beta (2 Viewers) DE
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
Well, have been trying to fix some issues: Added support for 24 bit ASIO channels, so should work on Xonar now. Untested...
Replies
Views
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i wouldn't wait on CUE sheet support in MP1 :) Please see the PM i'm about to send :)
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i...
Ok it took awhile, but here's 0.2.0.0 final: Not much has changed really, except that bassasio.dll has been fully...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.0 Beta (1 Viewer) DE
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility for the future? I know a lot of people, including myself, would LOVE to see (or I should say hear) this in Mediaportal! Personally I'm trying to sort out a workaround involving the ReClock directshow...
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility...
Hi there! Sooner then expected, i think it's time for this to be tested "out in the field": This version contains a brandnew...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.1.3.3 DE
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though. If that also happens without VST's it's something else. Will need logfiles before i can say something about that. Regards, Symphy
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though...
Version 1.3.3 is now available: Now works again in SVN 17714 and up. Note however that CUE files are not yet supported. Symphy
Replies
Views
Top Bottom