ASIO music player (2 Viewers)

Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between internal Audio engine & PureAudio renderer ? - What is the difference between ASIO & Wasapi, for now i use Asio4all on inboad Realtek chipset on SPDIF output to AVR
Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff : - what the difference between...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind IMHO). G-Force is not compatible with MP and I haven't find any other way to make it works with MP. Unfortunatly, WMPlayer doesn't work anymore with MP 1.2.2. Do you plan to port it to MP 1.2.2...
Hi, I'm using this plugin as it allows me to use the Soundspectrum G-Force musique visualisation (the best plugin of this kind...
This plugin is hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/Symphy/wmplayer-mediaportal-plugin. All info, source and downloads can be found...
Replies
Views
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be investigated without proper debuglevel logfiles. That is why i ask everyone to create and attach logfiles for any issue you want to post here. This will speed up the process for all of us. Thanx in...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
It is my intention to look into every problem that is reported in this forum. However i have learned that most issues cannot be...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hmm is there a way around posting in closed threads, if so will let high know.
Hi everyone! Because MP's builtin music player did not completely fullfill my needs, i created a replacement plugin. I believe...
Replies
Views
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Thank you for solving this problem. I just renamed file to .dts and Windows media player played it correctly.
Hi there, when i try to play a .wav file with dts sound i only get whitenoise. I have installed PureAudo Player and asio4all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.1 beta 2 (1 Viewer) DE
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been reported several times, and i have not yet been able to figure out why. Your logfiles may still be helpfull!
If that fixes it, you're one of the ppl for which MP takes a very long time to switch to the next track. This problem has been...
Now finally the pause/forward should work with DTS or other encoded stuff! Unfortunately, i have not been able to solve the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility for the future? I know a lot of people, including myself, would LOVE to see (or I should say hear) this in Mediaportal! Personally I'm trying to sort out a workaround involving the ReClock directshow...
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility...
Hi there! Sooner then expected, i think it's time for this to be tested "out in the field": This version contains a brandnew...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AC3Filter DE
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
For AC3 and DTS fans, i have a new toy waiting to be evaluated: It's a simple plugin that hosts Windows Media Player and allows...
Replies
Views
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this thread carefully enough. Hodge
Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this...
For those using MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: http://pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin.googlecode.com/files/PureAudio_0.2.3.0_Alpha.mpe1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.8.0 beta DE
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can check at home if it is important). It plays my music (MP3 mainly) flawlessly. I would nevertheless like to try the Plugin with WASAPI support. Which version should I use? Thanks for info or advice LennyW
Would this also work with MP1.5? I am quite happy with the system and also with the PureAudio Plugin (I think it is 2.6, I can...
Finally!! Took awhile, but it's there. Changes: Updated to work with MediaPortal 1.6.0 Updated to target the .NET 4.0 framework...
Replies
Views
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing audio CDs...no issues with files from the HD instead. I have opened a thread on CD playback issue and I will post the log by tomorrow...so, if you want to give a look, you will be more than welcome! I'm not...
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing...
Any chance for a MP1.4 compatible PureAudio plugin? The current one complains about an incompatible bass.dll I've tried MP's...
Replies
Views
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i wouldn't wait on CUE sheet support in MP1 :) Please see the PM i'm about to send :)
Yep thats a lot of work... But a first operational release of MP2 is probably gonna take at least 6 months, if not more. And i...
Ok it took awhile, but here's 0.2.0.0 final: Not much has changed really, except that bassasio.dll has been fully...
Replies
Views
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue connection. Better sound and HD audio (my amp does not have HD audio encoding).
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue...
There is a tutorial to configure this plugin? How must be configured the output device sections? (the screen is get from my office...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.2.0.2 DE
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1. burken
Thanks for your reply Symphy. It is great news that the stuttering problem has been solved. I am looking forward to MP 1.0.1...
This update addresses a few isues: Should work properly now with the OneButtonMusic plugin. No longer handles last.fm radio by...
Replies
Views
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Need WASAPI! Would be nice anyhow.
Hi, I have used your ASIO plugin with ASIO4ALL in the past which was great for SPDIF, but ever since getting a videocard that...
Replies
Views
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output Mediaportal 1.1.1 ASIO4ALL driver If i set ASIO4ALL, no sound from my reciver (Asio icon on the trybar start regulary) if i deselect ASIO4ALL, all works fine. Same problem if i use ASIO4ALL driver...
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: MP Windows Version: 7 32bit CPU Type: COre Duo @ 3200 HDD: 3.5 TB (4 drives)...
Replies
Views
Thanx for all the detailed info Helios. And happy listening! Symphy
Thanx for all the detailed info Helios. And happy listening! Symphy
Hello Symphy! Big :thx: for your Plugin? But i have a few questions, please help: 1. Is there a manual or a documentation...
Replies
Views
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to find out the reason for these problems, the fact is that without any apparent cause it chops and for the audio of any file it takes a couple of seconds to then continue normally and stop again few minutes...
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to...
It;s there, finally :) The update URL has changed and re-submitted, so not sure when it will start to show up in the extension...
Replies
Views
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that have video-extensions like .mov, but URL's that do not have an file-extention (YouTube) will still be caught. I'll contact the author of "My Online Videos" to see if we can work this out.
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that...
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm not able to use VLC Player in "My Online Videos" whenever the Asio Music Player Plugin is...
Replies
Views
One of the reasons for what you described first could be that you have enabled skin sounds. I got this problem also and the reason was that if you select to play a song a skin sound is played which blocks spdif for ASIO4ALL and so you get silence. Selecting a different song while playing does not play a skin sound and that 's the...
One of the reasons for what you described first could be that you have enabled skin sounds. I got this problem also and the reason...
Thanks a lot for the PureAudio/ASIO Music Player plugin! I have finally been able to get bitperfect audio with MediaPortal using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cMP Music Player DE
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version. I had a go at J-River on my machine at home but went back to Media Portal. For music alone J-River is okay, but I have a library of movies and TV Shows and J-River does not handle things as well as MP...
Hi, The current version of the free Media Jukebox has deleted ASIO and WASAPI outputs, you would have to get an older version...
Hi All I was browsing the net and found this site "cMP - the open source high-end Memory Player" and thought that I would have a...
Replies
Views
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It took awhile, but it's there: Version 0.2.9.0 for MediaPortal 1.25
It works again! https://github.com/Symphy/pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin/releases/download/v0.2.8.5/PureAudio_0.2.8.5.mpe1
Replies
Views
Hi, +1; I would be very happy to be able to use WMPlayer with MP 1.2.3 as this player allow me to use G-Force Music Vizualisation software.
Hi, +1; I would be very happy to be able to use WMPlayer with MP 1.2.3 as this player allow me to use G-Force Music Vizualisation...
Symphy, I would really appreciate it if you (when finished updating the PureAudio plugin) could update theWMPlayer Plugin to...
Replies
Views
@ Symphy Did you found something out yet regarding wasapi support ?
@ Symphy Did you found something out yet regarding wasapi support ?
I use an Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 (with changed OpAmps). So I use analog output as it's actually superior to my Denon AVR-4308As...
Replies
Views
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't change any driver, software nor moved any hardware, just switched back and forth between 2.0 and 7.1 in the Windows control panel audio setting and everything was fine again. :S Thanks anyway for the good...
Hello Symphy! I fixed it in the end (see post above), looks like it was an unexplainable Windows/ATI software f*ckup. I didn't...
Hi installed Pure Audio hoping it would fix my problem of cracking audio. I'm on vista 32bit, with a trust 5.1 digital soundcard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pure Audio Plugin DE
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi support than replaygain actually, #1 must be to get best possible quality output before anything else? I know you only have so much coding time so hoping it's spent on adding wasapi support. :D
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi...
I see and read that there are a lot of satisfied users of the "PureAudio" plugin. To bad that the designer "Symphy" is not very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play DTS DE
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal. Unfortunately this version of Foobar did not support kernel streaming nor ASIO. Now I tried your ASIO plugin and asio4all. Playback of music works fine, but no more DTS audio (only white noise). Upgrading to...
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal...
Hi, I've found this plugin searching a way to play dts files within MP. I have to say it's been quite hard to play DTS sound...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.1.3.2 DE
Thank you, this is a helpful information. I have understood, that an implemation of a volume control within PureAudio would destroy the greatest advantage of this PlugIn. So I will try your advice (controlling volume analog via Soundcard/MP). Best regards Fujak Hello Symphy, I just tried it, and exactly this is the solution...
Thank you, this is a helpful information. I have understood, that an implemation of a volume control within PureAudio would destroy...
Version 0.1.3.2 is available and contains the following updates: Fixed error (arithmetic overflow) occuring when playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WMPlayer update DE
It's working again! Thanks!
It's working again! Thanks!
Finally, there´s an update for the WMPlayer plugin! It´s working again with MP 1.3.0 beta, for now i'll skip the 1.2.x versions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Milkdrop2 DE
For some, yet unknown reasons visualizations in this plugin have stopped working all together in combination with the later MP versions. The code that i use for visualizations however is mostly not my own and too much spagetti to sort it out (With all respect to the ppl that have created it). That means no visualizations on the short...
For some, yet unknown reasons visualizations in this plugin have stopped working all together in combination with the later MP...
Hi, can't get Milkdrop2 to work with MP 1.0.1 + PureAudio Version 0.2.1.0 final. With bass engine everything works fine - any...
Replies
Views
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
There's an update available: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/
Well, have been trying to fix some issues: Added support for 24 bit ASIO channels, so should work on Xonar now. Untested...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's possible to set Gapless or Normal Playback on an album-by-album basis? Thanks noncom
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's...
Hi I'm new to Media Portal, and this is the first plugin I've tried, so I'm probably missing something simple and fundamental...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 1.4.0 DE
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected through hdmi to my receiver, using vista i have selected 7.1 speakers. Everything works like a charm, but when i am using this audio plugin the board still outputs 7.1 channels, i would like it to output...
hi ! thanks for a great plugin! I only have one problem, one kind of irritating,,, I have a g35 motherboard connected...
New in this release: ReplayGain Winamp DSP plugins Automatic Gain Control (AGC) on visualizations: when this is enabled it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom