ASIO music player (8 Viewers)

:thx:
:thx:
Hi! I'm experiencing a problem playing amiga modules (mod, s3m, it, xm, etc). I received this error...
Replies
Views
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP forums, so this is the last time i will respond to reports like this. Problem reports without logfiles will be ignored and probably deleted.
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP...
Hi all, this is my first attempt in using ASIO. I have a M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 installed on a genuine and fully updated...
Replies
Views
Re: Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just e Are you sure to use the correct version? What version of MP are you using? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
Re: Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just e Are you sure to use the correct version...
Hi There Have been using MP1.0.2 for a few weeks without too many hitches but tonight I installed or tried anyway, the asio plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Milkdrop2 DE
For some, yet unknown reasons visualizations in this plugin have stopped working all together in combination with the later MP versions. The code that i use for visualizations however is mostly not my own and too much spagetti to sort it out (With all respect to the ppl that have created it). That means no visualizations on the short...
For some, yet unknown reasons visualizations in this plugin have stopped working all together in combination with the later MP...
Hi, can't get Milkdrop2 to work with MP 1.0.1 + PureAudio Version 0.2.1.0 final. With bass engine everything works fine - any...
Replies
Views
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
I've got this system: 1)X-fi Extreme gamer Fatal1ty 2)Media Portal 1.1.0 svn 24281 3)PureAudio plugin 0.2.2 a2 I set all the...
Replies
Views
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device claims it can support. When this setting is off it uses the "preferred" size. Usually the setting that you make though the devices configuration. Maybe your device is reporting an insane large maximum...
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device...
I am running MP1.1 latest SVN with alpha 2 plugin through my Asus Xonar HDAV. Not sure where the problem lies but when starting...
Replies
Views
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy job as software developer and for my own good i sometimes need to stay away from the computer in my spare time. Working on this plugin is a hobby and should not become a burden for me. The major upgrade...
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy...
I sent a PM to the developer a few weeks ago but no reply and he has not been online since 29th November last year :( Has anyone...
Replies
Views
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change from 48 kHz to 44.1 kHz and kapow!!!! output went from noise to recognizable dts / DD for my amp and my ears ;) Then i just installed wmplayer plugin and everything plays back perfectly in MP!! Havent...
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change...
Hi Ive fumbled around trying to play dts music files with Mediaportal but Im unable to get anything else than noise. Ive...
Replies
Views
@ Symphy Did you found something out yet regarding wasapi support ?
@ Symphy Did you found something out yet regarding wasapi support ?
I use an Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 (with changed OpAmps). So I use analog output as it's actually superior to my Denon AVR-4308As...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIOPlayer crashing DE
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but remember I had to end task on MP so might not be complete. It appears MP is working (CPU usage is low) just not accepting any input / letting me change screens etc.
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but...
Just stared geting of these errors whist using las.fm plugin and late SVN 2009-12-18 15:01:03.765625...
Replies
Views
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Hi there Am trying to troubleshoot my setup of MP 1.0.2.0 /PureAudio 0.2.1.0 Before I dig any deeper, wanted to ask if the PA...
Replies
Views
This is great news! :thx:
This is great news! :thx:
Pure Audio is not changing the sample rate of my audio card when I try to play a 24/96 file. Here is what shows in the error log...
Replies
Views
Big :thx: for answering! You are right, real life is more important! Its no problem, to wait for your great work here! Best regards Helios
Big :thx: for answering! You are right, real life is more important! Its no problem, to wait for your great work here! Best...
Hi Symphy! hwahrmann just added support for cuesheets to SVN -> Link and disaster compiled a new version -> Link! With Bass...
Replies
Views
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback. Regarding the malfunction of fast forward: can you post your debuglevel logfiles?
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback...
Big :thx: Symphy for PA 0.2.2.0! But does PA 0.2.2.0 support cuesheets? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AC3Filter DE
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
Great, gotta have a testrun when I get back home :)
For AC3 and DTS fans, i have a new toy waiting to be evaluated: It's a simple plugin that hosts Windows Media Player and allows...
Replies
Views
OK thanks :-)
OK thanks :-)
Version 0.2.1.0 final bug with MP 1.10 in configuration, when open plugin configuration, i have this message : "Failed...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page...
Hi there, first of all, i run MP v.2.3 on a WinXP-Home system. My Soundcard is a Club 3D Theatron Agrippa DTS 7.1 which i suppose...
Replies
Views
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
Hi all, What is the asio plugin and why is it better than the BASS player?:sorry:
Replies
Views
Symphy, My apologies also, for the lack of response to your response. I had, in all honesty, given up. However, (altough I am actually away at the moment and unable to post a log) I "will" post a log as soon as I return home, and keep my fingers crossed that the answer will be more obvious to an educated fella such as yourself...
Symphy, My apologies also, for the lack of response to your response. I had, in all honesty, given up. However, (altough I am...
Hi there, I was hoping to use this plugin to "hopefully" resolve some problems I have with Audio within the Shoutcast plugin...
Replies
Views
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
Hi Symphy, Sorry for the lack of logs (I'm not near HTPC) but it looks like the Bass.NET version has been incremented and hence...
Replies
Views
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver release.
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver...
After fiddling with pureaudio for a while, I'm still confused... First of all, when I use ASIO for playback, it takes about 6 to...
Replies
Views
One of the reasons for what you described first could be that you have enabled skin sounds. I got this problem also and the reason was that if you select to play a song a skin sound is played which blocks spdif for ASIO4ALL and so you get silence. Selecting a different song while playing does not play a skin sound and that 's the...
One of the reasons for what you described first could be that you have enabled skin sounds. I got this problem also and the reason...
Thanks a lot for the PureAudio/ASIO Music Player plugin! I have finally been able to get bitperfect audio with MediaPortal using...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility for the future? I know a lot of people, including myself, would LOVE to see (or I should say hear) this in Mediaportal! Personally I'm trying to sort out a workaround involving the ReClock directshow...
Hi. Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I was wondering weather a WASAPI implementation is in the pipeline, or a possibility...
Hi there! Sooner then expected, i think it's time for this to be tested "out in the field": This version contains a brandnew...
Replies
Views
Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from the extension list without any luck, but I will try again and see how it goes. If this works, it is indeed an easy solution. By the way - if renaming to MKV works, isn't there a catch? MP4 and MKV...
Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from...
I installed PureAudio (I think it's the ASIO player?) at the same time as MP 1.0.1. Attempts to play .mp4 movies results in no...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed But i do have the same fault so it might be a bug in Mediaportal 1.0.2
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed...
Hello, not sure if this is the right area but I'll start here first :) with version 1.0 when I listened to online music...
Replies
Views
Congrats :)
Congrats :)
Just bougth myself a X-Fi Titanium with ASIO 2; to get rid of the onboard Realtek :) With some hours of figgeling with settings...
Replies
Views
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1 -> 7.1 I think it comes from the windows device, because when 5.1 speakers are set, then everything goes out as Multichannel. But don´t mind anymore, with the latest PowerDVD update I can leave Stereo...
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1...
Hi Symphy, first of all I would like to say a big thank you for your work you have been done :thx: Now to my very nerving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FM radio output DE
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about webstreams, many radiostations also broadcast on the web in reasonable quality. Maybe an option? In this forum you can find info on how to play webstreams over the PureAudio plugin.
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about...
Now I use HDMI for TV sound, but is annoying to put on the television to listen to the radio:S. I have also a SPDIF output which I...
Replies
Views
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be able to run the config app. The extensionlist in the plugin config app determines for what files the plugin is used. MediaPortal determines what player to use for each individual file that you play...
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be...
I installed the plugin and ASIO4ALL. Got the ASIO working with Bass engine with ASIO4ALL. The plugin is not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
Yep sorry for the confusion :ooops: This plugin indeed started out as an ASIO-only thing, but soon evolved to something bigger. "ASIO Music Player" is (was) more meant like a description for the PureAudio plugin. Anyways, i guess we should rename this forum to "PureAudio plugin". About the downloads, they are all available in...
Yep sorry for the confusion :ooops: This plugin indeed started out as an ASIO-only thing, but soon evolved to something bigger...
Everything seems to work fine with Bass 2.4, so time for the 0.2.1.0 final Added an extra setting "Enable garbage collector...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom