ASIO music player (9 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Bad audio quality? DE
Please post back your results.
Please post back your results.
I've tried this plugin but in my setup the audio quality is - strange to say - bad and absolutely NOT bit-perfect :( When the...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi! I'm experiencing a problem playing amiga modules (mod, s3m, it, xm, etc). I received this error...
Replies
Views
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver release.
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver...
After fiddling with pureaudio for a while, I'm still confused... First of all, when I use ASIO for playback, it takes about 6 to...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as it gets good reviews from the users. I will most likely be upgrading to the latest 1.0.1 version (but maybe not straight away) when it becomes available, so don't spend too much time on my account.
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as...
I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webstream radio DE
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Nope. I can switch between streams without any problems. Can you describe in more detail what exactly you do and what happens?
Hi all. I had a problem with my webstream radio, i get a lot of crackles and noise when playing, the radio on my tuner card was...
Replies
Views
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
Hi all, Perhaps I don't understand the whole ASIO thing very well, but anyway, here's my experience. My aim, having heard...
Replies
Views
Symphy, My apologies also, for the lack of response to your response. I had, in all honesty, given up. However, (altough I am actually away at the moment and unable to post a log) I "will" post a log as soon as I return home, and keep my fingers crossed that the answer will be more obvious to an educated fella such as yourself...
Symphy, My apologies also, for the lack of response to your response. I had, in all honesty, given up. However, (altough I am...
Hi there, I was hoping to use this plugin to "hopefully" resolve some problems I have with Audio within the Shoutcast plugin...
Replies
Views
I switched over to analogue outputs to my AVR. I can now use ASIO and PureAudio without any problems. The output sound is excellent. I will do some further testing when I can get time on the HTPC and post some logs with both SPDIF and analogue outputs. I have also contacted Auzentech about the driver issue. It seems that...
I switched over to analogue outputs to my AVR. I can now use ASIO and PureAudio without any problems. The output sound is...
I just bought a Auzentech X-Fi Bravura 7.1 to replace the onboard VIA VT1708S sound card. I have connected the Auzentech Bravura to...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Hi Symphy, Hi community! With enabled pureaudio 0.2.2.0 stable (MP 1.2.0 beta SVN27783), red button on remote doesn't work as...
Replies
Views
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Hi! Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio? And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure...
Replies
Views
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device claims it can support. When this setting is off it uses the "preferred" size. Usually the setting that you make though the devices configuration. Maybe your device is reporting an insane large maximum...
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device...
I am running MP1.1 latest SVN with alpha 2 plugin through my Asus Xonar HDAV. Not sure where the problem lies but when starting...
Replies
Views
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player should not stop as described above when ejecting. Will cost a few MB memory though. Just saw this in the changelog: Could this be related to the problems you are experiencing? Symphy
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player...
Hi I had a problem a while back with playback stopping after each song, when opened from a network drive using this plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Announcement: AC3Filter (1 Viewer) DE
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
Although the PureAudio plugin was originally intended for high-quality playback of stereo sound, it seems many ppl want to use it...
Replies
Views
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1 -> 7.1 I think it comes from the windows device, because when 5.1 speakers are set, then everything goes out as Multichannel. But don´t mind anymore, with the latest PowerDVD update I can leave Stereo...
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1...
Hi Symphy, first of all I would like to say a big thank you for your work you have been done :thx: Now to my very nerving...
Replies
Views
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade the plugin as well I guess you installed this once a long time ago to try and forgot about it.
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade...
On upgrade to RC2 (and still in RC3) I now get the following error when clicking the plugin configuration in the options tree. it...
Replies
Views
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
I may be stupid, but i dont see the point... Apart from that i dont see a possibility to make this work.
Hi, I just tried to use the PureAudio plugin and I noticed a problem: If I play music and change the direct sound audio...
Replies
Views
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change from 48 kHz to 44.1 kHz and kapow!!!! output went from noise to recognizable dts / DD for my amp and my ears ;) Then i just installed wmplayer plugin and everything plays back perfectly in MP!! Havent...
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change...
Hi Ive fumbled around trying to play dts music files with Mediaportal but Im unable to get anything else than noise. Ive...
Replies
Views
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
I'm attempting to setup the pureaudio plugin and I'm having some issues getting playback. I get the plugin installed and enabled...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play DTS DE
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal. Unfortunately this version of Foobar did not support kernel streaming nor ASIO. Now I tried your ASIO plugin and asio4all. Playback of music works fine, but no more DTS audio (only white noise). Upgrading to...
Until today I used Foobar 8.3 Special Edition and the Foo httpserver-component to play music and DTS-files via Media Portal...
Hi, I've found this plugin searching a way to play dts files within MP. I have to say it's been quite hard to play DTS sound...
Replies
Views
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
I've installed the plugin, enabled it in MP Config, is there anything else I need to do? What about the 'Output Device' setting...
Replies
Views
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
boombastic: Please create and post debuglevel logfiles, i might be able to figure out what's happening.
I've got this system: 1)X-fi Extreme gamer Fatal1ty 2)Media Portal 1.1.0 svn 24281 3)PureAudio plugin 0.2.2 a2 I set all the...
Replies
Views
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the ability to bitstream HD audio from TMT. This I think is probably an XP thing though.
I am now back on ASUS drivers. I had similar issues with ASIO as I am getting with the latest ASUS drivers but I lost the...
I had all sorts of problems with PureAudio and my ASUS Xonar HDAV Deluxe. Those problems vanished after I installed the Unifed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIO and Chinch? DE
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so yep: you got yourself bitperfect playback :)
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so...
Sorry, i think this is a stupid Question and i know the Answer, but i want it bulletproof. Following Scenario: I have a...
Replies
Views
That did it! Thanks.
That did it! Thanks.
I just installed the Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 and am having a strange problem with Pureaudio, which was working fine. When I go to play...
Replies
Views
Hi, any news on this topic? I would really appreciate hi-quality resampling to 24bit/192kHz for BASS player with asio or wasapi exlusive output. I can resample the rest with FFDShow filter, but for music I have to use Foobar with SoX resampler.
Hi, any news on this topic? I would really appreciate hi-quality resampling to 24bit/192kHz for BASS player with asio or wasapi...
Hi. First I must thank you Symphy for this PureAudio plugin, it's what MP was missing to be a top-quality music player in...
Replies
Views
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to find out the reason for these problems, the fact is that without any apparent cause it chops and for the audio of any file it takes a couple of seconds to then continue normally and stop again few minutes...
My experience has been revealing. I have been years with serious problems with the sound in the media portal without being able to...
It;s there, finally :) The update URL has changed and re-submitted, so not sure when it will start to show up in the extension...
Replies
Views
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Hi there Am trying to troubleshoot my setup of MP 1.0.2.0 /PureAudio 0.2.1.0 Before I dig any deeper, wanted to ask if the PA...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio DE
Hi Symphy. Thanks alot for you help, i have now set my radio up to play the web stream and made a folder with the .asx files. I works fine exept one problem, when i change stream i will not play the next one, i then have to restart MP to be able to chose another stream. Have you seen this before? Thanks Lars UPS...
Hi Symphy. Thanks alot for you help, i have now set my radio up to play the web stream and made a folder with the .asx files. I...
When I play My Radio I don't have any sound. I understand that with pure audio I have to play radiostreams with My Music. How does...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed But i do have the same fault so it might be a bug in Mediaportal 1.0.2
I can confirm this. When the nummber/song change it doesn't show on the stream Sorry i don't have the ASIO music player installed...
Hello, not sure if this is the right area but I'll start here first :) with version 1.0 when I listened to online music...
Replies
Views
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
Hi Symphy, Sorry for the lack of logs (I'm not near HTPC) but it looks like the Bass.NET version has been incremented and hence...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom