ASIO music player (12 Viewers)

Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks gaplessly, and it works like a charm for my music collection. I also checked the configuration option Use player for webstreams, but I have a problem with that. I already reported the problem in a...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Replies
Views
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP forums, so this is the last time i will respond to reports like this. Problem reports without logfiles will be ignored and probably deleted.
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP...
Hi all, this is my first attempt in using ASIO. I have a M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 installed on a genuine and fully updated...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page...
Hi there, first of all, i run MP v.2.3 on a WinXP-Home system. My Soundcard is a Club 3D Theatron Agrippa DTS 7.1 which i suppose...
Replies
Views
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via WASAPI (doesn't work on my machine, but i will try to fix it). Please see: Is there a way for native 5.1 music support?
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via...
It happens while my 1.16pre installation and I'm not really sure if I changed anything, but one day I jusr recognized that Pure...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's possible to set Gapless or Normal Playback on an album-by-album basis? Thanks noncom
Excellent, thanks. I guess I'll just try and see if the Gapless playback is working then! So, does anyone know whether it's...
Hi I'm new to Media Portal, and this is the first plugin I've tried, so I'm probably missing something simple and fundamental...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pure Audio Plugin DE
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi support than replaygain actually, #1 must be to get best possible quality output before anything else? I know you only have so much coding time so hoping it's spent on adding wasapi support. :D
Sounds great, would love to be able to use media portal to play my HQ flac's as well as my movies and series. Rather see wasapi...
I see and read that there are a lot of satisfied users of the "PureAudio" plugin. To bad that the designer "Symphy" is not very...
Replies
Views
OK thanks :-)
OK thanks :-)
Version 0.2.1.0 final bug with MP 1.10 in configuration, when open plugin configuration, i have this message : "Failed...
Replies
Views
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi, MP 1.1.1 with PureAudio Plugin 0.2.2.0 Alpha4 doesn't work with latest Asus Xonar Driver ASIO (Version 5.12.8.1792 from...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The problem is that once I play any web streams - even if web stream support in the plugin is disabled - music player stops working correctly, and can't start playing back new local files or web streams. Steps...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Replies
Views
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver release.
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver...
After fiddling with pureaudio for a while, I'm still confused... First of all, when I use ASIO for playback, it takes about 6 to...
Replies
Views
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing audio CDs...no issues with files from the HD instead. I have opened a thread on CD playback issue and I will post the log by tomorrow...so, if you want to give a look, you will be more than welcome! I'm not...
What do you mean by audio issues? Are you just referring to gapeless playback? I'm actually having heavy stuttering when playing...
Any chance for a MP1.4 compatible PureAudio plugin? The current one complains about an incompatible bass.dll I've tried MP's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PureAudio for MP 1.6 (1 Viewer) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/version-2-8-0-beta.124267/
Hey I am a huge Fan of PureAudio. It does this what evryone else promise. For example the nonworking bitperfect gapless Playback in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pureaudio install + problems (1 Viewer) DE
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
4 speakers, L,R center, sub. No surrounds.
Hi all, Perhaps I don't understand the whole ASIO thing very well, but anyway, here's my experience. My aim, having heard...
Replies
Views
Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from the extension list without any luck, but I will try again and see how it goes. If this works, it is indeed an easy solution. By the way - if renaming to MKV works, isn't there a catch? MP4 and MKV...
Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from...
I installed PureAudio (I think it's the ASIO player?) at the same time as MP 1.0.1. Attempts to play .mp4 movies results in no...
Replies
Views
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
Like the title : PureAudio overwrite MP setting, MP4 video files are played as MP4 audio, So, MP is used as Audio Player...
Replies
Views
Wel i didn't get it entirely finished this weekend, but the new update will be available soon. It will run on MP 1.5 and supports...
Replies
Views
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
Hi, Just upgraded from MP 1.13 to MP 1.18 and figured that the PureAudio plugin stopped working. I don't know if @Symphy is still...
Replies
Views
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output Mediaportal 1.1.1 ASIO4ALL driver If i set ASIO4ALL, no sound from my reciver (Asio icon on the trybar start regulary) if i deselect ASIO4ALL, all works fine. Same problem if i use ASIO4ALL driver...
I have similar problem on my system: Win7 32bit integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889) 5.1 analog output...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: MP Windows Version: 7 32bit CPU Type: COre Duo @ 3200 HDD: 3.5 TB (4 drives)...
Replies
Views
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade the plugin as well I guess you installed this once a long time ago to try and forgot about it.
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade...
On upgrade to RC2 (and still in RC3) I now get the following error when clicking the plugin configuration in the options tree. it...
Replies
Views
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
Gapless playback should work too though. If you want it, please post the logfiles onhere.
I'm attempting to setup the pureaudio plugin and I'm having some issues getting playback. I get the plugin installed and enabled...
Replies
Views
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and reorganizing the music database the problem is fixed
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64bit PureAudio Version...
Replies
Views
No worries, only remembered myself when it happened a few days ago and realised I had still not given you logs...
No worries, only remembered myself when it happened a few days ago and realised I had still not given you logs...
I have setup PureAudio with both the "Enable Replay Gain" and "Use Album Gain If Available" options. I have noticed that when...
Replies
Views
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a C-Media - digital out (SPIF). I have sound with alll MP applications via default direct sound when the screen is switched off - even TV. Regards, Olli
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a...
Hi Symphy, thanks!!! Just one question left - not related to the current version, but in general: If I use PureAudio, I have to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Set matching speaker configuration? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1 -> 7.1 I think it comes from the windows device, because when 5.1 speakers are set, then everything goes out as Multichannel. But don´t mind anymore, with the latest PowerDVD update I can leave Stereo...
Hi Symphy, thank your for the reply. In PureAudio I haven´t set any upmixing: Mono -> Mono Stereo -> Stereo 5.1 -> 5.1 7.1...
Hi Symphy, first of all I would like to say a big thank you for your work you have been done :thx: Now to my very nerving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still being used? DE
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :) My htpc really needs to be updated (i'm still on MP1.13), that will probably require this plugin to be updated as well. Hopefully i can find myself some time for that soon.
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Replies
Views
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
If I add .cue to the list of available formats in MediaPortal's extensions section, the contents of the .cue file are listed in the...
Replies
Views
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Hi! Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio? And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure...
Replies
Views
@Symphy Oh yes, this thread is really old ;), but because manpower is very limited in MP2 development, i'd like to ask, if it is possible for you to help a little bit in music part for MP2. Best regards Helios
@Symphy Oh yes, this thread is really old ;), but because manpower is very limited in MP2 development, i'd like to ask, if it is...
Hi everyone. I have some good news, and for some ppl maybe some bad news. Some time ago The MP dev team has asked me to join...
Replies
Views
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue connection. Better sound and HD audio (my amp does not have HD audio encoding).
analogue cables (n.3 minijack/RCA cable). With digital connection (S/PDIF or COAXIAL) i have NO problem, but i prefer analogue...
There is a tutorial to configure this plugin? How must be configured the output device sections? (the screen is get from my office...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UD-10 DE
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it seems that it keeps running on the background, because when start the MP configuration I am asked to close MP first.
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it...
Funny enough, your second log does not contain any signs that an error ocurred that would give you the message "Media Portal has...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom