ASIO music player (4 Viewers)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/version-2-8-0-beta.124267/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/version-2-8-0-beta.124267/
Wel i didn't get it entirely finished this weekend, but the new update will be available soon. It will run on MP 1.5 and supports...
Replies
Views
UPDATE!! I was planning to generate a logfile with the most recent 2.0.1b2 version to post here on the forum, so I installed this version again. Unticked all options in de plugin configuration(I never did this before, so disabled gapeless playback and all the other stuff), set the logging level to debug and guess what!!??!! It...
UPDATE!! I was planning to generate a logfile with the most recent 2.0.1b2 version to post here on the forum, so I installed...
I'm not able to get this version to work for bitperfect audio. If I play back a 44.1 khz DTS file I only hear noise / silence /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitperfect in Vista DE
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum setting in PureAudio?:o
I know, hence my claim of idealism :) Don't worry mate anything you do will be lapped up. Remember that request for a 96k minimum...
I'm using this plugin for bitperfect playback under XP successfully for a long time. When I gave Vista a first try I had to find...
Replies
Views
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
Hi all, What is the asio plugin and why is it better than the BASS player?:sorry:
Replies
Views
AW: No 48kHz .dts Playback? So than I have to resample my files ...
AW: No 48kHz .dts Playback? So than I have to resample my files ...
I've notice that the PureMusic Player don't play .dts files witz 48kHz (44.1kHz works fine). The playback starts for one second...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Noob guide for dts music playback (1 Viewer) DE
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change from 48 kHz to 44.1 kHz and kapow!!!! output went from noise to recognizable dts / DD for my amp and my ears ;) Then i just installed wmplayer plugin and everything plays back perfectly in MP!! Havent...
think i finally worked it out I found some settings for spdif output in the realtek HD audio manager software where I could change...
Hi Ive fumbled around trying to play dts music files with Mediaportal but Im unable to get anything else than noise. Ive...
Replies
Views
This is great news! :thx:
This is great news! :thx:
Pure Audio is not changing the sample rate of my audio card when I try to play a 24/96 file. Here is what shows in the error log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed ASIO4ALL and enabled it in PureAudio settings. But how to select PureAudio for playing music. In the Music section I can only select "Bass engine" or "Internal dshow player" :thx: Sorry, found answer here...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page...
Hi there, first of all, i run MP v.2.3 on a WinXP-Home system. My Soundcard is a Club 3D Theatron Agrippa DTS 7.1 which i suppose...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still working; only the webstream play back (MyRadio) is hanging. And there's no error message in the MediaPortal log file (see attachment)
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still...
Hi, in my configuration PureAudio is configured for ASIO output. When I play music files and then play radio channels with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Well hello there! DE
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just shout @Spragleknas :D
Yep a lot has changed inhere :) For the better i'd say, looks real good! Now whenever i have a problem with the site, i'll just...
Dunno when i last checked inhere, but must have been quite awhile. Good to see that the plugin is still listed under "Very...
Replies
Views
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi Symphy, any news on this? :thx:
Hi, MP 1.1.1 with PureAudio Plugin 0.2.2.0 Alpha4 doesn't work with latest Asus Xonar Driver ASIO (Version 5.12.8.1792 from...
Replies
Views
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
It's there! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/ac3filter-36698/
Although the PureAudio plugin was originally intended for high-quality playback of stereo sound, it seems many ppl want to use it...
Replies
Views
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
Exactly. Problem is in the ASIO drivers, not in the card or the 'normal' drivers. Nope it won't, should all work just fine. Symphy
I've installed the plugin, enabled it in MP Config, is there anything else I need to do? What about the 'Output Device' setting...
Replies
Views
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and reorganizing the music database the problem is fixed
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64bit PureAudio Version...
Replies
Views
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver release.
Its bug in ASIO driver, use asio4all instead of native ASIO driver and it solves the problem untill next version of Xonar driver...
After fiddling with pureaudio for a while, I'm still confused... First of all, when I use ASIO for playback, it takes about 6 to...
Replies
Views
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if instead of using the USB connection I root the digital stream through the onboard sound card using SPDIF I could get away with it and use ASIO4ALL. However, I have tried that in Foobar and it is not working...
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if...
Hi all, I am trying to configure PureAudio plugin in order to directly drive the S/PDIF output to my external DAC. Thus, I can...
Replies
Views
Re: Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just e Are you sure to use the correct version? What version of MP are you using? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
Re: Installing asio thru MP cant access plugins tab on MP configuration as it just e Are you sure to use the correct version...
Hi There Have been using MP1.0.2 for a few weeks without too many hitches but tonight I installed or tried anyway, the asio plugin...
Replies
Views
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy job as software developer and for my own good i sometimes need to stay away from the computer in my spare time. Working on this plugin is a hobby and should not become a burden for me. The major upgrade...
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy...
I sent a PM to the developer a few weeks ago but no reply and he has not been online since 29th November last year :( Has anyone...
Replies
Views
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
What? Pureaudio Or internal audio engine? Pureaudio wotk. But not check yet the setting you say me
Like the title : PureAudio overwrite MP setting, MP4 video files are played as MP4 audio, So, MP is used as Audio Player...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 0.1.3.3 DE
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though. If that also happens without VST's it's something else. Will need logfiles before i can say something about that. Regards, Symphy
Just tried them and found the problem of "nothing happening". Is fixed in upcoming version. Don't know about the crash though...
Version 1.3.3 is now available: Now works again in SVN 17714 and up. Note however that CUE files are not yet supported. Symphy
Replies
Views
OK thanks :-)
OK thanks :-)
Version 0.2.1.0 final bug with MP 1.10 in configuration, when open plugin configuration, i have this message : "Failed...
Replies
Views
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Sorry my fault - Z works. I had X mapped on my remote. So no problem there... Best regards, malte71
Hi Symphy, Hi community! With enabled pureaudio 0.2.2.0 stable (MP 1.2.0 beta SVN27783), red button on remote doesn't work as...
Replies
Views
Big :thx: for answering! You are right, real life is more important! Its no problem, to wait for your great work here! Best regards Helios
Big :thx: for answering! You are right, real life is more important! Its no problem, to wait for your great work here! Best...
Hi Symphy! hwahrmann just added support for cuesheets to SVN -> Link and disaster compiled a new version -> Link! With Bass...
Replies
Views
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP forums, so this is the last time i will respond to reports like this. Problem reports without logfiles will be ignored and probably deleted.
I dont wanna be annoying, but i need some LOGS if you want me look into something. Its been said a 1000 times now all over the MP...
Hi all, this is my first attempt in using ASIO. I have a M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 installed on a genuine and fully updated...
Replies
Views
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
Ok Symphy I will run some new logs tonight and attach them in whole. Thanks
I'm getting no sound at all when I try and use any of MP's music players or external players with ASIO using ASIO4ALL 2.2 on win 7...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Where to start? DE
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard settings under control panel and I discovered that I have Realtek Digital card (this could be a generic name). Then to my surprise it allows me to upconvert audio to 2 channel, 24 bit, 96000 hz (studio quality)...
Perhaps you're right about the sound card may not support it. I may be side tracking, but I played around with my soundcard...
Once I installed the plugin I'm not sure what to do after that. How come under output device in pure audio plugin , I'm unable to...
Replies
Views
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback. Regarding the malfunction of fast forward: can you post your debuglevel logfiles?
If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback...
Big :thx: Symphy for PA 0.2.2.0! But does PA 0.2.2.0 support cuesheets? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments :mad:) and I forgot to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments...
Hi, The plugin (0.2.0.1 beta 2, at least) doesn't seem to work with MP 1.0 Final. After install the AMP the MP configuration...
Replies
Views
Congrats :)
Congrats :)
Just bougth myself a X-Fi Titanium with ASIO 2; to get rid of the onboard Realtek :) With some hours of figgeling with settings...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom