ASIO music player (8 Viewers)

I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
Hi All, Because google-code has been shut down, the source code for this plugin has been transferred to github...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments :mad:) and I forgot to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Hi Helios61, Thanks for your help :thx:. Sorry, it is my fault :oops:, I have reinstalled my HTPC (with Windows compliments...
Hi, The plugin (0.2.0.1 beta 2, at least) doesn't seem to work with MP 1.0 Final. After install the AMP the MP configuration...
Replies
Views
OK thanks :-)
OK thanks :-)
Version 0.2.1.0 final bug with MP 1.10 in configuration, when open plugin configuration, i have this message : "Failed...
Replies
Views
great thanks:D
great thanks:D
Hi all, I have a x-fi xtreme music connected to logitech x540 5.1 speakers. I have some dts cd images which I would like to play...
Replies
Views
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via WASAPI (doesn't work on my machine, but i will try to fix it). Please see: Is there a way for native 5.1 music support?
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via...
It happens while my 1.16pre installation and I'm not really sure if I changed anything, but one day I jusr recognized that Pure...
Replies
Views
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and reorganizing the music database the problem is fixed
AW: ReplayGain bug on special characters in ID3-Tags After the update to MediaPortal 1.2.1, PureAudio 0.2.3.0 Alpha and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64bit PureAudio Version...
Replies
Views
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that have video-extensions like .mov, but URL's that do not have an file-extention (YouTube) will still be caught. I'll contact the author of "My Online Videos" to see if we can work this out.
The new version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/version_0_1_3_2-t34819.html should work now for (or actually ignore) URL's that...
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm not able to use VLC Player in "My Online Videos" whenever the Asio Music Player Plugin is...
Replies
Views
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be able to run the config app. The extensionlist in the plugin config app determines for what files the plugin is used. MediaPortal determines what player to use for each individual file that you play...
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be...
I installed the plugin and ASIO4ALL. Got the ASIO working with Bass engine with ASIO4ALL. The plugin is not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
Hi, Just upgraded from MP 1.13 to MP 1.18 and figured that the PureAudio plugin stopped working. I don't know if @Symphy is still...
Replies
Views
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy job as software developer and for my own good i sometimes need to stay away from the computer in my spare time. Working on this plugin is a hobby and should not become a burden for me. The major upgrade...
I'm still alive guys :) I'm aware of the fact that i stretch your patience to the limits, but i do the best i can. I have a busy...
I sent a PM to the developer a few weeks ago but no reply and he has not been online since 29th November last year :( Has anyone...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still working; only the webstream play back (MyRadio) is hanging. And there's no error message in the MediaPortal log file (see attachment)
AW: Re: Problem with ASIO and MyRadio This problem sounds similiar. However in my case the music player (local files) is still...
Hi, in my configuration PureAudio is configured for ASIO output. When I play music files and then play radio channels with the...
Replies
Views
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After further testing I think it's coming from ASIO4ALL and the way it interacts with the kernel buffers. No big deal, thanks for the explanation.
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After...
Hi Symphy (and everybody else:)). in the "About" thread you wrote: Does that include fade-in and fade-out when skipping and...
Replies
Views
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB and will fix that error. Bitperfect playback is not possible using the windows device (which is DirectSound) in most cases. The option is there for ppl that do not have asio drivers or don't care about...
Version https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-1-beta-2-a-46921/ supports sampletype ASIOSTInt24LSB...
In the Output Device setup the PureAudio ASIO plugin crash with the following error: "Sampletype 'ASIOSTInt24LSB'" is not...
Replies
Views
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum. Symphy
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related...
Hi, I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/download-latest-version-pureaudio-plugin-54880/
I'm not sure PureAudio will work with MP 0.2.3 but if it does, it will be version 0.2.0.3 or less from this page...
Hi there, first of all, i run MP v.2.3 on a WinXP-Home system. My Soundcard is a Club 3D Theatron Agrippa DTS 7.1 which i suppose...
Replies
Views
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if instead of using the USB connection I root the digital stream through the onboard sound card using SPDIF I could get away with it and use ASIO4ALL. However, I have tried that in Foobar and it is not working...
sorry, I think I climbed the wrong tree here. I knew my DAC was not ASIO compatible, but in another thread I read that if...
Hi all, I am trying to configure PureAudio plugin in order to directly drive the S/PDIF output to my external DAC. Thus, I can...
Replies
Views
Congrats :)
Congrats :)
Just bougth myself a X-Fi Titanium with ASIO 2; to get rid of the onboard Realtek :) With some hours of figgeling with settings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UD-10 DE
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it seems that it keeps running on the background, because when start the MP configuration I am asked to close MP first.
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it...
Funny enough, your second log does not contain any signs that an error ocurred that would give you the message "Media Portal has...
Replies
Views
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose the right sound device.
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose...
Hi Guys, I am new to hi definition audio files through Mediaportal. I recenlty installed AISO4All and pure audio plugin. I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIOPlayer crashing DE
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but remember I had to end task on MP so might not be complete. It appears MP is working (CPU usage is low) just not accepting any input / letting me change screens etc.
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but...
Just stared geting of these errors whist using las.fm plugin and late SVN 2009-12-18 15:01:03.765625...
Replies
Views
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Just released a new version. It fixes the problem when used in combination with the miniDisplay plugin, at least in theory :)...
Replies
Views
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
This plugin does not support CUE for files with sampling rate other than 44,1 kHz.
If I add .cue to the list of available formats in MediaPortal's extensions section, the contents of the .cue file are listed in the...
Replies
Views
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
HI, See this link. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/about-pureaudio-plugin-54878/
Hi all, What is the asio plugin and why is it better than the BASS player?:sorry:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FM radio output DE
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about webstreams, many radiostations also broadcast on the web in reasonable quality. Maybe an option? In this forum you can find info on how to play webstreams over the PureAudio plugin.
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about...
Now I use HDMI for TV sound, but is annoying to put on the television to listen to the radio:S. I have also a SPDIF output which I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume adjustment DE
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have. E. g. foobar2000: That would solve the problem that music played with PureAudio is much more quiet than the sound output of other MediaPortal plugins. Please consider adding this option to future...
AW: Volume adjustment It would be helpful to have an option for the preamp value like other players with ReplayGain support have...
Hi all, I'm using PureAudio with activated ReplayGain function. It works fine but in comparison to TV, radio and video playback...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The problem is that once I play any web streams - even if web stream support in the plugin is disabled - music player stops working correctly, and can't start playing back new local files or web streams. Steps...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO Muic Player Mediaportal jumps just to a black screen when press X while musicplayback. Any idear how to fix that?
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Hey, when you play any type of media with MePo, you can jump to "fullsceen" when you press X on your Keyboard. When I use ASIO...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still being used? DE
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :) My htpc really needs to be updated (i'm still on MP1.13), that will probably require this plugin to be updated as well. Hopefully i can find myself some time for that soon.
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Hello everyone, I'm really curious to see how may ppl still use or want to use this. I figured i would be the only one by now :)...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable. Works great. But if I use in the Advance setting, Miscellaneous, Perform 2 times oversampling, I get no sound. In the error log, [2014-05-31 23:37:56,245] [Error ] [PureAudio.Main] [ERROR] -...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DTS Audio shutter every 30sec (1 Viewer) DE
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that don't helps.
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom