ASIO music player (11 Viewers)

Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from the extension list without any luck, but I will try again and see how it goes. If this works, it is indeed an easy solution. By the way - if renaming to MKV works, isn't there a catch? MP4 and MKV...
Personally I only use MP4 as an audio/video container, so I don't have any MP4 audio files. I believe I tried to remove MP4 from...
I installed PureAudio (I think it's the ASIO player?) at the same time as MP 1.0.1. Attempts to play .mp4 movies results in no...
Replies
Views
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Matter of time... :) Thank you so much for this worthess effort.
Hi! Is there any chance to add support for pure dts files in PureAudio? And in the meantime... How could I convert my pure...
Replies
Views
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player should not stop as described above when ejecting. Will cost a few MB memory though. Just saw this in the changelog: Could this be related to the problems you are experiencing? Symphy
Will look into it. It should not crash. Interesting idea. Will see what is required to make that work. In that case the player...
Hi I had a problem a while back with playback stopping after each song, when opened from a network drive using this plugin...
Replies
Views
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems right; however, I downloaded Reclock from this link, here you can also get earlier versions, even the stable one (1.6): Free-Codecs.com :: Download ReClock DirectShow Filter 1.8.2.3 : ReClock DirectShow Filter...
Hello, Sorry I haven't had time to check the thread during these last couple of days, but Helios, your download link seems...
Hi Symphy, Great plug-in really, thanx in the name of audiphiles, I am really trying to get the best out of this and I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The problem is that once I play any web streams - even if web stream support in the plugin is disabled - music player stops working correctly, and can't start playing back new local files or web streams. Steps...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Hello, and thanks for a great plugin. I'd like to use PureAudio for ReplayGain, but can't seem to get it working properly. The...
Replies
Views
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
I didn't make any changes to the sources. Just re-compiled latest version with updated references to MP 1.18 libs. -- judges
Hi, Just upgraded from MP 1.13 to MP 1.18 and figured that the PureAudio plugin stopped working. I don't know if @Symphy is still...
Replies
Views
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade the plugin as well I guess you installed this once a long time ago to try and forgot about it.
You probably have an old version of the PureAudio plugin that worked before RC2, but no longer after upgrading. You need to upgrade...
On upgrade to RC2 (and still in RC3) I now get the following error when clicking the plugin configuration in the options tree. it...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi! I'm experiencing a problem playing amiga modules (mod, s3m, it, xm, etc). I received this error...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks gaplessly, and it works like a charm for my music collection. I also checked the configuration option Use player for webstreams, but I have a problem with that. I already reported the problem in a...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Replies
Views
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose the right sound device.
Could it be the Sound Device in Music section in the configure? If I remember correctly I was having some issues, until I choose...
Hi Guys, I am new to hi definition audio files through Mediaportal. I recenlty installed AISO4All and pure audio plugin. I have a...
Replies
Views
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be able to run the config app. The extensionlist in the plugin config app determines for what files the plugin is used. MediaPortal determines what player to use for each individual file that you play...
I have not tested the plugin with 1.0.0.1 yet. It should be listed as an external player and yep, with a right click you should be...
I installed the plugin and ASIO4ALL. Got the ASIO working with Bass engine with ASIO4ALL. The plugin is not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
I try to keep an eye on double entries and clean them before publishing the new link so not an issue ;)
Hi All, Because google-code has been shut down, the source code for this plugin has been transferred to github...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Google Code DE
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means downloads and source are available there :)
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIO and Chinch? DE
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so yep: you got yourself bitperfect playback :)
PureAudio plugin is indeed the right way, but only when used with ASIO drivers. I see you have the right kind of audiodevice, so...
Sorry, i think this is a stupid Question and i know the Answer, but i want it bulletproof. Following Scenario: I have a...
Replies
Views
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Not been able to test in depth but a quick test the other day and no errors with mini-display so looks like it is fixed :D
Just released a new version. It fixes the problem when used in combination with the miniDisplay plugin, at least in theory :)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UD-10 DE
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it seems that it keeps running on the background, because when start the MP configuration I am asked to close MP first.
No, I only get the message when I use the remote. I get the message that I have to close down media portal. When I do that it...
Funny enough, your second log does not contain any signs that an error ocurred that would give you the message "Media Portal has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ASIOPlayer crashing DE
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but remember I had to end task on MP so might not be complete. It appears MP is working (CPU usage is low) just not accepting any input / letting me change screens etc.
Turning off the last.fm option in pureaudio setup seems to fix this so looks like a problem with the player? Logs attached but...
Just stared geting of these errors whist using las.fm plugin and late SVN 2009-12-18 15:01:03.765625...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as it gets good reviews from the users. I will most likely be upgrading to the latest 1.0.1 version (but maybe not straight away) when it becomes available, so don't spend too much time on my account.
Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as...
I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both...
Replies
Views
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
I think i'll wait for the release candidate or final. But I'm very glad there is already progress on making this plugin ready... :cool:
Hi Symphy, Sorry for the lack of logs (I'm not near HTPC) but it looks like the Bass.NET version has been incremented and hence...
Replies
Views
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a C-Media - digital out (SPIF). I have sound with alll MP applications via default direct sound when the screen is switched off - even TV. Regards, Olli
Hi Bitbusta, I am using a Tascam 144 as device for PureAudio PlugIn - digital out (koax). The default direct sound device is a...
Hi Symphy, thanks!!! Just one question left - not related to the current version, but in general: If I use PureAudio, I have to...
Replies
Views
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that don't helps.
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
I've notice that dts audio playback shutter severy 30second. mp3 and flac works fine. I've set all buffers to maximum, but that...
Replies
Views
That did it! Thanks.
That did it! Thanks.
I just installed the Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3 and am having a strange problem with Pureaudio, which was working fine. When I go to play...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable. Works great. But if I use in the Advance setting, Miscellaneous, Perform 2 times oversampling, I get no sound. In the error log, [2014-05-31 23:37:56,245] [Error ] [PureAudio.Main] [ERROR] -...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Hello, Maybe I've found a bug. I'm using PureAudio Player, with AqVox USB Audio driver. Connecting it to e-DAC with an USB cable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 fade-out working but not fade-in (1 Viewer) DE
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After further testing I think it's coming from ASIO4ALL and the way it interacts with the kernel buffers. No big deal, thanks for the explanation.
Oh OK I can see the point it makes sense as you described it. I gave up on fading entirely, I can live with the clicks. After...
Hi Symphy (and everybody else:)). in the "About" thread you wrote: Does that include fade-in and fade-out when skipping and...
Replies
Views
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Will do today & report back. Thanks!
Hi there Am trying to troubleshoot my setup of MP 1.0.2.0 /PureAudio 0.2.1.0 Before I dig any deeper, wanted to ask if the PA...
Replies
Views
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum. Symphy
Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :) You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related...
Hi, I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice...
Replies
Views
great thanks:D
great thanks:D
Hi all, I have a x-fi xtreme music connected to logitech x540 5.1 speakers. I have some dts cd images which I would like to play...
Replies
Views
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device claims it can support. When this setting is off it uses the "preferred" size. Usually the setting that you make though the devices configuration. Maybe your device is reporting an insane large maximum...
The "always use maximum buffer" setting forces the asio device to create playback buffers with the maximum size that the device...
I am running MP1.1 latest SVN with alpha 2 plugin through my Asus Xonar HDAV. Not sure where the problem lies but when starting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FM radio output DE
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about webstreams, many radiostations also broadcast on the web in reasonable quality. Maybe an option? In this forum you can find info on how to play webstreams over the PureAudio plugin.
Unfortunately that is not possible. The pureaudio plugin can only handle files on disk and webstreams... Talking about...
Now I use HDMI for TV sound, but is annoying to put on the television to listen to the radio:S. I have also a SPDIF output which I...
Replies
Views
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via WASAPI (doesn't work on my machine, but i will try to fix it). Please see: Is there a way for native 5.1 music support?
I prefered pure audio because of the 5.1 flac and DTS wav playback. But it seems like it should work with the native player via...
It happens while my 1.16pre installation and I'm not really sure if I changed anything, but one day I jusr recognized that Pure...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom