ASIO music player (6 Viewers)

Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed ASIO4ALL and enabled it in PureAudio settings. But how to select PureAudio for playing music. In the Music section I can only select "Bass engine" or "Internal dshow player" :thx: Sorry, found answer here...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Hi, I'm Using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and I've installed PureAudio and enabled it under Plugins External Players. I'va alos installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Google Code DE
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means downloads and source are available there :)
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
From now on, this plugin is hosted on Google Code: pureaudio-mediaportal-plugin - Project Hosting on Google Code This means...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Known Extension DE
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the MPEInstaller program that comes with MediaPortal.
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
For MediaPortal 1.1.0.0 and up, the PureAudio plugin is now listed as "known extension" and can therefor be installed through the...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks gaplessly, and it works like a charm for my music collection. I also checked the configuration option Use player for webstreams, but I have a problem with that. I already reported the problem in a...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Hi, first of all I want to say thank you for a great plugin that really helps me. I'm using PureAudio 0.2.4.0 to play my tracks...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom