Athena (2 Viewers)

formaly known as OnePortal
MP1 MP2 General Talk DE
Yes if you have latestmediahandler plugin then in each section you have the latest two or three items
Yes if you have latestmediahandler plugin then in each section you have the latest two or three items
General chat about the skin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Home Tiles (1 Viewer) DE
In theory it could be coded but would look junk because if a multi image control is used you cant apply a mask to it to get the rounded corners
In theory it could be coded but would look junk because if a multi image control is used you cant apply a mask to it to get the...
If you create your own custom tiles please share here for others to use :) To create your own custom home tiles is now very easy...
Replies
Views
Project Athena 1.1.0.0 Download Here. Athena is the new name for OnePortal coming in with a new design. This skin is designed to do away with clutter making it clean and simple to use. If you are the type of user that can not do without fanart on every screen then i urge you to either create themes/mods for this skin or use one of...
Project Athena 1.1.0.0 Download Here. Athena is the new name for OnePortal coming in with a new design. This skin is designed to...
Project Athena 1.1.0.0 Download Here. Athena is the new name for OnePortal coming in with a new design. This skin is designed to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ideas DE
The latest added movies and series are tiles in mediahub
The latest added movies and series are tiles in mediahub
Post ideas which fit with the design of the skin here ;)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin requests DE
:eek: EEK!!! HUGE Congrats!!! Don't forget your priorities then!! (MP first of course!) Good luck and thanks!!!
:eek: EEK!!! HUGE Congrats!!! Don't forget your priorities then!! (MP first of course!) Good luck and thanks!!!
Please place all plugin requests here - it just makes things a little clearer! ## Let me start by requesting: Showtimes Browse...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug reporting DE
That could be it yeah. I have a windows home server that is getting pretty tired, with a moving pictures database with 500 movies in it. Could be that it can't keep up :) It has however crashed then pressing the Moving pictures icon on the home screen aswell, but that might as well be the same reason..
That could be it yeah. I have a windows home server that is getting pretty tired, with a moving pictures database with 500 movies...
Report possible bugs in this thread
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Early Testing DE
I will update this post with early versions for people to test newly added content before it goes into mpei. Unzip and replace the athena folder with the unzipped one, make sure to clear your cache. Version 1.7.1 pre Cleaned homescreens made much slicker like removal of black background bars Main menu font changed to...
I will update this post with early versions for people to test newly added content before it goes into mpei. Unzip and replace the...
I will update this post with early versions for people to test newly added content before it goes into mpei. Unzip and replace the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom