Avallanche (4 Viewers)

a skin based on Avalon
Another problem i have: I installed avalanche. I can't use basic home because the menu items are unpopulated "#basic_item1" etc is displayed instead.
Another problem i have: I installed avalanche. I can't use basic home because the menu items are unpopulated "#basic_item1" etc...
Created by Sweborn, kjegibbons ,shorty1483 and pur_berger from the original by ncoH/JoostZilla/Cul8er. This is a white/iceblue skin...
Replies
Views
Nobody has a copy in their system? Not even shorty1483 or @sweborn ? Emph
Nobody has a copy in their system? Not even shorty1483 or @sweborn ? Emph
- An addiction to the best two themes for MediaPortal Avallonis and Avallanche - Created by shorty1483. Further developed by...
Replies
Views
Updated post #2.
Updated post #2.
I have made some tweaks to (IMHO) improve the recordings dialogs. The screenshots are taken using the AvallancheAddict theme, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Two minor issues DE
Works great! I'm a happy person :)
Works great! I'm a happy person :)
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Avallanche (well, actually AvallancheAddict), this theme has come a long way since I last...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto DJ not present DE
I have now added Auto DJ. Upgrade to the latest version of Avallanche. ;)
I have now added Auto DJ. Upgrade to the latest version of Avallanche. ;)
Please excuse my possible ignorance in asking, but I was looking for the Auto DJ mode in while playing with this skin and I was...
Replies
Views
BasicHome.XML There you search for <label>#topitem - a little below is always the colourcode. There is for every Item a separate entry.
BasicHome.XML There you search for <label>#topitem - a little below is always the colourcode. There is for every Item a separate...
Hi liebe gemeinde, im thema Skins bin ich leider nicht so bewand und english ist auch nicht meine stärke... Ich möchte fragen wo...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I have only just seen your reply - I have downloaded the zip, and will update the skin shortly. Thank you for making the changes - terrific stuff.
Sorry, I have only just seen your reply - I have downloaded the zip, and will update the skin shortly. Thank you for making the...
Just wanted to say many thanks for all your efforts creating Avallanche - I'm now alternating between the default (light) and...
Replies
Views
This is because the MB3 plugin replace my files to default (Titan) files in all existing skin folders.
This is because the MB3 plugin replace my files to default (Titan) files in all existing skin folders.
I asked the question over on that thread and here was the respose...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Request DE
Yes that info is not present when using WidebannerYou could maybe add it next to the Stars.
Yes that info is not present when using WidebannerYou could maybe add it next to the Stars.
Would it be possible to add the unwatched info somewhere when we use Widebanner view. It kind of sucks that we can only see that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Anyway to DE
Move the category name up to the top right hand corner instead of it saying movies? Or just remove the "categories" name at the bottom?
Move the category name up to the top right hand corner instead of it saying movies? Or just remove the "categories" name at the bottom?
Replies
Views
Awesome, will include in next release :)
Awesome, will include in next release :)
Small Update: Progressbar for MiniEPG Small Update: THX to regeszter you'll will find a TVPlugin.dll (C:\Program Files...
Replies
Views
[Solved] Yes that's almost true. :) My dll was a modified Avallonis dll which is a modified Avalon file. I have done some changes in AvallancheConfig.dll so it should work now if you install Avallanche 1.5.0.2.
[Solved] Yes that's almost true. :) My dll was a modified Avallonis dll which is a modified Avalon file. I have done some changes...
There must be some sort of bug in the AvallancheConfig.dll. Because when I have AvallancheConfig.dll present on my system, but use...
Replies
Views
I tried MePo 1.4 and looks like I will have to revert back to 1.3 (issues with TV playback and remote - Keyboard Input Plugin). Anyone know where 1.4.0.7 version of Avallanche/Avallonis can be found? TIA
I tried MePo 1.4 and looks like I will have to revert back to 1.3 (issues with TV playback and remote - Keyboard Input Plugin)...
This is where you will find the details and files for the Avalanche theme for Avallonis. Created by Sweborn from the original by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom