Avalon (5 Viewers)

Discuss the Avalon skin here
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Hi, Avalon 1.5.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.10.0 is now available. Download Download patch only GitHub Project Page Issue Tracker...
Replies
Views
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
In an attempt to consolidate an extremely long thread this is where you'll find all the files and mods for Avallonis. Please post...
Replies
Views
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is the first song of my database which is played
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is...
Hi, Please post bug reports and feature request here:thx: You can also use our Bugtracker at GitHub...
Replies
Views
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its recorded titles. Last Media Handler need to be installed. Screenshot and skin files attached. JiRo.
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its...
Hi, Please post your Avalon community mods here.:thx:
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog, download links and further informations.
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog...
We are proud to annouce a new beta release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2 Final! We have been designing and developing for...
Replies
Views
I had this problem too. Changing all instances of <type>checkbutton</type> to <type>checkmark</type> in Trakt.RateDialog.xml seems to have fixed it.
I had this problem too. Changing all instances of <type>checkbutton</type> to <type>checkmark</type> in Trakt.RateDialog.xml seems...
Hmm the latest TRAKT plugin seems to crash MP entirely after watching a series (MP-TV Series) or Movie (Moving Pictures) on Windows...
Replies
Views
MP 1.7 is nearly there... It wolud be nice if the Avalon devs kept us updated ;) I installed 1.7 pre (because of a crash of my 1.6 setup) and I cannot get the Homescreen editor to work :( Otherwise it looks like working...
MP 1.7 is nearly there... It wolud be nice if the Avalon devs kept us updated ;) I installed 1.7 pre (because of a crash of my 1.6...
MP 1.7 is nearly there... It wolud be nice if the Avalon devs kept us updated ;) I installed 1.7 pre (because of a crash of my 1.6...
Replies
Views
@sweborn The reason I did not add my issue to the 'Avallanche' forum was that I did not know whether I would be in the correct thread to ask my question and I didn't want to end up on page 128 and do lots of reading not pertaining to my issue... But, more importantly, your suggestion works! I updated fanart-handler as you suggested...
@sweborn The reason I did not add my issue to the 'Avallanche' forum was that I did not know whether I would be in the correct...
As the title already implies, I'm having problems showing fanart when playing music (using MePo 1.5 with Avallanche skin). I have...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. MP 1.5.
Same problem here. MP 1.5.
Hi, Avalon 1.3.1 for MediaPortal 1.4 is now available. Download Download patch only GitHub Project Page Issue Tracker...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.3.x compatibility DE
new newest Github version in the 1.3 branch is ready for Mp 1.4 but there are still some things to do.;)
new newest Github version in the 1.3 branch is ready for Mp 1.4 but there are still some things to do.;)
Is there any plans to compatibility with 1.3.x?
Replies
Views
Here are the files for Avallanche. These may also work on Avalon. You have to replace viewport_import.png to a matching background. Remember to make a backup of your own files.
Here are the files for Avallanche. These may also work on Avalon. You have to replace viewport_import.png to a matching background...
I think that I have seen somewhere that the Imorter GUI from MovingPictures (1.5 or higher) is also working with Avalon, but when I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would also be interested in this update! Any suggestions to eliminate this update message are welcome...
Hi all, I would also be interested in this update! Any suggestions to eliminate this update message are welcome...
Hello, i´m using Avalon with MyFilms 6.0. Everytime i open the MyFilms Plugin i got a message, that i'm gonna need an update. Are...
Replies
Views
I've used my MCE compatible remote with avallonis , no problems with info/back button. As far as I know changing the skin shouldn't change the function of the back / info buttons.
I've used my MCE compatible remote with avallonis , no problems with info/back button. As far as I know changing the skin shouldn't...
Hi. I just changed from Avalon to Avallonis this weekend. However, I quickly realized that some of the most important buttons on...
Replies
Views
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :( Anyone with a solution?
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :(...
Hi guys I just wondered if the owners of this project can comment on the path forward for the Avalon skin. It's my impression...
Replies
Views
find the volume osd images and change them to desired ones. then look through all the xml files and find the references to the volume osd image, and adjust the x,y position and width/height tags as needed. To find which xml to edit you either educated guess, or just search all xml files for the png image filename string.
find the volume osd images and change them to desired ones. then look through all the xml files and find the references to the...
Is there a way to tweak the volume indicator? It's so small in the top. Can it be a bit bigger and at the bottom? I'm using...
Replies
Views
See,mine is not like that....
See,mine is not like that....
I have just started using this skin and so far so good minus a few invalid or missing xml files which ive managed to sort out. I...
Replies
Views
ok I have modified mytvrecorded.xml to have the folder image replaced by the tv show image in recorded tv list view only. It only works if you're using my TV thumbnailer plugin Edit mytvrecorded.xml and add the extra bit inside the code: section change <texture>D:\TV THUMBNAILER\TVSHOW_THUMBS\#selecteditem.jpg</texture> to match...
ok I have modified mytvrecorded.xml to have the folder image replaced by the tv show image in recorded tv list view only. It only...
Hi, In recorded tv if you record more than one episode you get an ugly folder image. However I notice that when you hover over...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Record Button DE
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its waiting to do something!) 2) On the list of recorded TV can you make it so you can press the play button on remote (default: play/resume from last place) Thanks. Paul.
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its...
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the 'Feedservice is disabled' message in basichome, Is there a way to remove this??. Thanks....
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the...
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the...
Replies
Views
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't have to have Extensions plugin installed to see the advanced setting. Of course skins will need to be updated for this. Also, when enabling the Trakt rate dialog, it will automatically disable TVSeries...
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't...
I managed to activate the trakt rating in Avalonis but I keep struggling to get the 10 heart scale. It worked with StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Awesome!
Awesome!
When changing channels using either F7, F8 or 0. You get a pop up showing you which channel you're changing to: However, when...
Replies
Views
What are you doing exactly? You need to: -Make a module in the main menu (1) -Choose wich background you want to see (2) -Press the Update button (3) -Select the main menu button where you want to add the submenu (4) -Select an availible module on the left side (5) -Give it a name. (6) -Click on;"Add to Submenu (7) -Click "Save" (8)...
What are you doing exactly? You need to: -Make a module in the main menu (1) -Choose wich background you want to see (2) -Press...
:(* Frequently :sleep: Basically Im trieing to make a menu Entry saying Catchup Tv with a sub menu for BBC Iplayer, ITV Player...
Replies
Views
missunderstanding: Titel & Artist are on LCD Fanart on TV --> Information is available, but not on TV/Skin
missunderstanding: Titel & Artist are on LCD Fanart on TV --> Information is available, but not on TV/Skin
Hello, in Radio Time Plugin on the "Now Playing" Screen I'm Missing the Artist and Titel of current played Station/Song . On my...
Replies
Views
I have noticed the same thing for my recordings, there the total time is shown. Is this because of the TV plugin or the ts-container? And is it the same in other skins?
I have noticed the same thing for my recordings, there the total time is shown. Is this because of the TV plugin or the...
Inside MyVideos, while playing a movie, avalon shows the "remaining" time on the right side of the timeline. For some reason...
Replies
Views
Thanks but I have this working in Avalon already. All screens/views now show fanart. :)
Thanks but I have this working in Avalon already. All screens/views now show fanart. :)
MP1.3.0A+latest Avalon and movingpictuires Fanart inside moving pictures works in list, small and biginconview it does not show...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a music artist, a movie, tv show and more will allow you to get relevant online information on that item. This uses the BrowseTheWeb plugin for web searches and OnlineVideos for YouTube searches. History...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Replies
Views
Thanks 2BitSculptor, Avalon is my fist skin that I've tried since starting to customize the look and feel of MP. Perhaps I should try a different skin. Like you say, it can probably be worked out through doing a lot of stuff, but I've already had to write one plug-in and fix another one just to set up some raw functionality, so I...
Thanks 2BitSculptor, Avalon is my fist skin that I've tried since starting to customize the look and feel of MP. Perhaps I should...
I'm new to the Last.fm plugin and I'd like to know if there is any way to hide the Last.fm menus while music is playing? There is...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it with other skinfiles where the selected item is set withe, and see if I can fix it.. Thanks!
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it...
Hi guys, here a small fix for myonlinevideosUpdater.xml.. It's a small fix but it takes me 2 hours! I thought it was in...
Replies
Views
Aaaah damn, you're right, thanks a lot.. Had tried that allready, but I think I did something wrong.. Now it's looking fine!
Aaaah damn, you're right, thanks a lot.. Had tried that allready, but I think I did something wrong.. Now it's looking fine!
Hi, I have a problem with Avalon. I can't read non selected items in listview. See the image for what I mean.. On my monitor...
Replies
Views
I have similiar problem, in that, I cant customise the home screen using the avalon editor. It doesn't save any of the changes I make. Even after exiting and going back into the editor. I have been pressing the update button but its working.
I have similiar problem, in that, I cant customise the home screen using the avalon editor. It doesn't save any of the changes I...
Hi folks, Using Avalon config, I customize it, generate avalon.xml fine, but the changes are not reflected in Avalon. I deleted...
Replies
Views
Please anyone?
Please anyone?
Hi guys, Im testing the new version of Avalon that is compatible with MP 1.3. There is no browsethewebbook.xml included so I'm...
Replies
Views
Omel were you getting the same screen I posted in my last post ?Okay got it to work now , don't know what I did incorrectly. Since I'm here again another question - Is there any way to edit the transparency settings of the menu backgrounds that are already transparent - as I would like to make them more transparent ! :D
Omel were you getting the same screen I posted in my last post ?Okay got it to work now , don't know what I did incorrectly. Since...
Hi, Avalon 1.2 beta for MediaPortal 1.3 is now available. Changelog: added colorized EPG added new myVideo features added...
Replies
Views
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum, not here.
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the...
Hi Currently the trailer link points to online videos plugin and asks it to a search using the imdb trailers site. You may not...
Replies
Views
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
When I in the GUI in MPC activate "Avalon" 1.2.0.0 (and it is the same with "Avallonis") and start MP it does not open and cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase dropping below the line, and it also only has 4 days forecast when there is 5 avaliable with World Weather Online (which is what I use as a source).
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom