Avalon (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Avalon skin here
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog, download links and further informations.
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog...
We are proud to annouce a new beta release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2 Final! We have been designing and developing for...
Replies
Views
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its recorded titles. Last Media Handler need to be installed. Screenshot and skin files attached. JiRo.
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its...
Hi, Please post your Avalon community mods here.:thx:
Replies
Views
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is the first song of my database which is played
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is...
Hi, Please post bug reports and feature request here:thx: You can also use our Bugtracker at GitHub...
Replies
Views
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Hi, Avalon 1.5.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.10.0 is now available. Download Download patch only GitHub Project Page Issue Tracker...
Replies
Views
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
In an attempt to consolidate an extremely long thread this is where you'll find all the files and mods for Avallonis. Please post...
Replies
Views
Cool I will thanks!
Cool I will thanks!
This is a MOD of the amazing Avalon skin, called Avallonis (Latin for Avalon). I fell in love with the Avalon skin as soon as the...
Replies
Views
You may want to use the Classic Home instead. It is the same like the plugins menu.
You may want to use the Classic Home instead. It is the same like the plugins menu.
We are proud to annouce the latest release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2.x! Links Download Full installer Download Patch...
Replies
Views
Omel were you getting the same screen I posted in my last post ?Okay got it to work now , don't know what I did incorrectly. Since I'm here again another question - Is there any way to edit the transparency settings of the menu backgrounds that are already transparent - as I would like to make them more transparent ! :D
Omel were you getting the same screen I posted in my last post ?Okay got it to work now , don't know what I did incorrectly. Since...
Hi, Avalon 1.2 beta for MediaPortal 1.3 is now available. Changelog: added colorized EPG added new myVideo features added...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. MP 1.5.
Same problem here. MP 1.5.
Hi, Avalon 1.3.1 for MediaPortal 1.4 is now available. Download Download patch only GitHub Project Page Issue Tracker...
Replies
Views
AW: Avalon 1.0 & BBC weather plugin BBC Weather files are on GitHub. I used the ones from the plugin author. Updated WorldWeather xml`s will follow...
AW: Avalon 1.0 & BBC weather plugin BBC Weather files are on GitHub. I used the ones from the plugin author. Updated WorldWeather...
Has v1.0 of Avalon completely killed the bbc weather plugin for anyone else? I now get blank weather reports at the bottom and a...
Replies
Views
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
Okay, but good to know, thanks.
When I in the GUI in MPC activate "Avalon" 1.2.0.0 (and it is the same with "Avallonis") and start MP it does not open and cannot...
Replies
Views
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :( Anyone with a solution?
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :(...
Hi guys I just wondered if the owners of this project can comment on the path forward for the Avalon skin. It's my impression...
Replies
Views
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't have to have Extensions plugin installed to see the advanced setting. Of course skins will need to be updated for this. Also, when enabling the Trakt rate dialog, it will automatically disable TVSeries...
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't...
I managed to activate the trakt rating in Avalonis but I keep struggling to get the 10 heart scale. It worked with StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
What is your Problem with Browse The Web. I have only the Problem to scroll with Keyboard to the TOP of the Webside. I have a solution for this. Copy the Browsetheweb.xml form the Skin Black Glass NOVA HD to the Avalon SKIN. Then, the scrolling work perfect. www.center-pc.de
What is your Problem with Browse The Web. I have only the Problem to scroll with Keyboard to the TOP of the Webside. I have a...
Hi, i like this skin and i am search for files for following plugins: Browse the Web, MyEmulators, MyVideoRedo. Has anybody made...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avalon-1-2-beta-05-08-12-for-mp-1-3-x.110005/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avalon-1-2-beta-05-08-12-for-mp-1-3-x.110005/
When can we expect to have the avalon to 1.3.0 ? Release date ?
Replies
Views
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a remote, but I think they'll be fine. Edit: Fine with remote. Right arrow brings up the more info (plot) screen if required. Thanks for the quick fix.
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a...
First of all thank you for this excellent skin, great work! I find Avalon to be probably the best skin for MP, but I wish that: -...
Replies
Views
My ignorance, sorry. Set it up correctly and it works nicely now.
My ignorance, sorry. Set it up correctly and it works nicely now.
Hi, See the screenshot. The days/dates are wrong. Actually when I dug further, the temperatures, icons and forecast were wrong in...
Replies
Views
The imdb trailer is fixed to some extent, but it still remains a very poor source for trailers. So i switched to avalonnis which allows me to choose a other source and youtube works out great for me.
The imdb trailer is fixed to some extent, but it still remains a very poor source for trailers. So i switched to avalonnis which...
Hi MP 1.2.3 Fresh install Avalon 1.1 (package installer) Online videos 1.2.0.0 (installed via MPEI) When I click on the trailer...
Replies
Views
I also wish the best to Joost. i hope its nothing hard, he has to deal with. Avalon is a great skin and i hope you guys soon have some more time and less stress to keep up your good work. Although i am using Avallonis at the moment (because of the white theme my wife just loves and wants) i apperciate that most of the basics in this...
I also wish the best to Joost. i hope its nothing hard, he has to deal with. Avalon is a great skin and i hope you guys soon have...
Hi guys, i would like to inform you about the future development. Due to some community reactions lately, the team lost a bit of...
Replies
Views
Thanks but I have this working in Avalon already. All screens/views now show fanart. :)
Thanks but I have this working in Avalon already. All screens/views now show fanart. :)
MP1.3.0A+latest Avalon and movingpictuires Fanart inside moving pictures works in list, small and biginconview it does not show...
Replies
Views
Fixed with that xml. Thank you
Fixed with that xml. Thank you
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: All of them :) Windows Version: Windows7 64bit ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Okay thank you :)
Okay thank you :)
hi, for 2 days i uses avalon as my new skin and i like it. but i would make some changes on the menu und buttons. first i want to...
Replies
Views
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum, not here.
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the...
Hi Currently the trailer link points to online videos plugin and asks it to a search using the imdb trailers site. You may not...
Replies
Views
1a, looks interesting. I will try get to this myself. 1b, yes, indeed there are links / guides somewhere on this forum I have seen before. I will find it when I get a chance. Again, thanks alot mbuzina!
1a, looks interesting. I will try get to this myself. 1b, yes, indeed there are links / guides somewhere on this forum I have seen...
Hi all, Firstly, I LOVE this skin! I've tried out many many skinds for MP and this is by far my favorite, however, it comes with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I get a jumbled mess in v1.2.3!
Hi, I get a jumbled mess in v1.2.3!
Hi! I was longing for this plugin to properly work with Avalon and Avallonis and the other skinfiles made for HTPCInfo was not...
Replies
Views
AW: No Music folder view jup, thank you. that worked!
AW: No Music folder view jup, thank you. that worked!
Hi all, I am a little bit lost... How can I enable the folder view in "Music"? I tried a lot of, but it seems that I always...
Replies
Views
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with a lot of other clapperboard icons in the same thread): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/index2.html#post547291 They go in C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with...
Hi, does anyone have images for UK movie certs that fit properly with the skin that they could point me at please? :) Thanks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to translate? DE
Hi Albarreto Have you been able to add brazilian TV channels to the plugin Online Videos? if, so how do we do it? Thanks Frank
Hi Albarreto Have you been able to add brazilian TV channels to the plugin Online Videos? if, so how do we do it? Thanks Frank
Hi, I'm new with Avalon skin and loving it. I was a Black Glass HD user. My MP is in brazilian portuguese, but some texts in...
Replies
Views
@sweborn The reason I did not add my issue to the 'Avallanche' forum was that I did not know whether I would be in the correct thread to ask my question and I didn't want to end up on page 128 and do lots of reading not pertaining to my issue... But, more importantly, your suggestion works! I updated fanart-handler as you suggested...
@sweborn The reason I did not add my issue to the 'Avallanche' forum was that I did not know whether I would be in the correct...
As the title already implies, I'm having problems showing fanart when playing music (using MePo 1.5 with Avallanche skin). I have...
Replies
Views
I have similiar problem, in that, I cant customise the home screen using the avalon editor. It doesn't save any of the changes I make. Even after exiting and going back into the editor. I have been pressing the update button but its working.
I have similiar problem, in that, I cant customise the home screen using the avalon editor. It doesn't save any of the changes I...
Hi folks, Using Avalon config, I customize it, generate avalon.xml fine, but the changes are not reflected in Avalon. I deleted...
Replies
Views
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
I realize not everyone has access to netflix, but could someone who's good at skinning please take a moment to make some netflix...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
I'd like to remove the hidden menu from the basic home screen so the kids don't accidentally shut down my mediabox (it lives in the...
Replies
Views
find the volume osd images and change them to desired ones. then look through all the xml files and find the references to the volume osd image, and adjust the x,y position and width/height tags as needed. To find which xml to edit you either educated guess, or just search all xml files for the png image filename string.
find the volume osd images and change them to desired ones. then look through all the xml files and find the references to the...
Is there a way to tweak the volume indicator? It's so small in the top. Can it be a bit bigger and at the bottom? I'm using...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it with other skinfiles where the selected item is set withe, and see if I can fix it.. Thanks!
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it...
Hi guys, here a small fix for myonlinevideosUpdater.xml.. It's a small fix but it takes me 2 hours! I thought it was in...
Replies
Views
Thanks! The fix works great.
Thanks! The fix works great.
I'm running Avalon on MP 1.2.3 with the latest WorldWeather plugin & extension. I have copied the appropriate WorldWeather xml...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom