Avalon (5 Viewers)

Discuss the Avalon skin here
1a, looks interesting. I will try get to this myself. 1b, yes, indeed there are links / guides somewhere on this forum I have seen before. I will find it when I get a chance. Again, thanks alot mbuzina!
1a, looks interesting. I will try get to this myself. 1b, yes, indeed there are links / guides somewhere on this forum I have seen...
Hi all, Firstly, I LOVE this skin! I've tried out many many skinds for MP and this is by far my favorite, however, it comes with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for The Answer form NCOH, The Backdrops Pictures are here: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avalon\Media\BasicHomeBG Change the the Backdrops Pictures for TV and some other (Use Fanart) you can change it here: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef www.center-pc.de
Thanks for The Answer form NCOH, The Backdrops Pictures are here: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hallo, i have a Problem to find the Save Setting after Change the Backdrops Picture for the Option "Use singel Image" in Avalon...
Replies
Views
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail view i can't see the a certifiaction Logo Bug 2: No logos by Avalon. i have copied the Myfilms logos to the folder Avalon/Media/Logos/Videos But i want to display the original Avalon Logos. Bug 3: No...
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail...
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Translation in World Weather (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Translation in World Weather Hi albaretto, i think i've an answer for you issue 3 problem. Try to set the longitude and latitude in the configuration in decimal for your location. That works for me. f_uneral
AW: Translation in World Weather Hi albaretto, i think i've an answer for you issue 3 problem. Try to set the longitude and...
Hi folks, I tried to translate to brazilian portuguese without success. File attached. For example, "Partly cloudy" was not...
Replies
Views
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series banners being truncated from the view of my system. This appears to be directly related to the UI calibrated size. If you notice in the pictures I've posted below, the banners appear to be cut off on the...
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series...
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series...
Replies
Views
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with a lot of other clapperboard icons in the same thread): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/index2.html#post547291 They go in C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with...
Hi, does anyone have images for UK movie certs that fit properly with the skin that they could point me at please? :) Thanks...
Replies
Views
Fixed with that xml. Thank you
Fixed with that xml. Thank you
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: All of them :) Windows Version: Windows7 64bit ultimate CPU Type...
Replies
Views
AW: Avalon 1.0 & BBC weather plugin BBC Weather files are on GitHub. I used the ones from the plugin author. Updated WorldWeather xml`s will follow...
AW: Avalon 1.0 & BBC weather plugin BBC Weather files are on GitHub. I used the ones from the plugin author. Updated WorldWeather...
Has v1.0 of Avalon completely killed the bbc weather plugin for anyone else? I now get blank weather reports at the bottom and a...
Replies
Views
My ignorance, sorry. Set it up correctly and it works nicely now.
My ignorance, sorry. Set it up correctly and it works nicely now.
Hi, See the screenshot. The days/dates are wrong. Actually when I dug further, the temperatures, icons and forecast were wrong in...
Replies
Views
Thx, you are right. I will spend an hour tonight to do so.
Thx, you are right. I will spend an hour tonight to do so.
I 've already startet a thread in the General Support Area concerning my problem, where a helpful member gave me the advice to ask...
Replies
Views
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with navigation through a long list. When i pass 'the dark knight' it changes to 't' then back to 'd' so it is displaying the first letter of the film rather than the first letter of the sort by name. Is this a skin...
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with...
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with...
Replies
Views
AW: No Music folder view jup, thank you. that worked!
AW: No Music folder view jup, thank you. that worked!
Hi all, I am a little bit lost... How can I enable the folder view in "Music"? I tried a lot of, but it seems that I always...
Replies
Views
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
I realize not everyone has access to netflix, but could someone who's good at skinning please take a moment to make some netflix...
Replies
Views
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a remote, but I think they'll be fine. Edit: Fine with remote. Right arrow brings up the more info (plot) screen if required. Thanks for the quick fix.
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a...
First of all thank you for this excellent skin, great work! I find Avalon to be probably the best skin for MP, but I wish that: -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extension Plugin DE
Hi disaster. You can find all current mods (incl. I think 2 Extension versions) here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/avalon-553/avalon-community-mods-103097/, 2nd Post by Bleazle has a complete list.
Hi disaster. You can find all current mods (incl. I think 2 Extension versions) here...
Has anybody made files for the extensions plugin? Thx! Stefan
Replies
Views
Answered my question without even searching :) :thx:
Answered my question without even searching :) :thx:
Hi, As topic says, when in the basic home screen, recently added doesn't work for MySeries or MovingPictures. I have these two...
Replies
Views
It's weird, it does it on two separate PCs. One has a 1920x1080 resolution and another with 1280x720. At first I thought it was the cover art that was the problem, but if you scroll through a list you can see the covers are fine. It must be because I've resized MP to prevent clipping due to the overscan on the TVs. Other skins...
It's weird, it does it on two separate PCs. One has a 1920x1080 resolution and another with 1280x720. At first I thought it was the...
Has anyone else noticed this cover art bug in the album view of the music section? The right edge of the forth item on the top row...
Replies
Views
Probably no help at all but you have enabled the option in the Avalon Config to enable fanart for this menu item yes?
Probably no help at all but you have enabled the option in the Avalon Config to enable fanart for this menu item yes?
I cannot for the life of me get the coverart to display when the myfilms is selected on the homepage. Any help appreciated
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the .xml-files I can't find the right commandline. In the icon-view the focused cover is zoomed and not transparent. But the unfocused covers are a little bit transparent, so they look a bit darker than...
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the...
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, What string do I need to male online videos start up with my list of sites rather than the root menu or youtube etc? Is it possible? Thanks!!
Hi, What string do I need to male online videos start up with my list of sites rather than the root menu or youtube etc? Is it...
Hi, What string do I need to male online videos start up with my list of sites rather than the root menu or youtube etc? Is it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .xml coding help... DE
I guess (sorry, only guess) that the settings are controlled by the plugin and not by the skin itself - so adding a new options needs modifiying the plugin.
I guess (sorry, only guess) that the settings are controlled by the plugin and not by the skin itself - so adding a new options...
I am trying to add a toggle in the settings menus that will trigger a variable that can be referenced in a skin mod... can someone...
Replies
Views
Hi Devs, I just absolutely love Avalon skin. I have now changed from Streamed MP to Avalon on all MP units at home (Main HTPC, 2 clients and 2 laptops). Now for the request :rolleyes: I sometimes use a plugin called MyTorrents 0.69.6 - any chance of adding this to the supported plugins? I just get an xml error message popping up...
Hi Devs, I just absolutely love Avalon skin. I have now changed from Streamed MP to Avalon on all MP units at home (Main HTPC, 2...
Hi Devs, I just absolutely love Avalon skin. I have now changed from Streamed MP to Avalon on all MP units at home (Main HTPC, 2...
Replies
Views
Suggestion worked - I'm now tinkering with font sizes, so they look better for me. Thanks again
Suggestion worked - I'm now tinkering with font sizes, so they look better for me. Thanks again
Hi, I'm a complete newbie here, but I do like the Avalon skin. However I would like to make the font sizes a bit smaller across...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
I'd like to remove the hidden menu from the basic home screen so the kids don't accidentally shut down my mediabox (it lives in the...
Replies
Views
Re : poster hide not working Hi, i do not have moving picture, i use the embeded mediaportal menu "my video" : for this the option is ok, after some seconds, the poster hides. Maybe the option is only for that menu ?
Re : poster hide not working Hi, i do not have moving picture, i use the embeded mediaportal menu "my video" : for this the...
Hi, I am a real fan of Avalon and want to thanks the developers! I have one issue though. I am using list view and have enabled...
Replies
Views
+1 I like to be able to use fan art, but the backdrops to some of the movies and series aren't suitable for my young kids to see (blood, monsters, zombies, etc) and others are just plain ugly...
+1 I like to be able to use fan art, but the backdrops to some of the movies and series aren't suitable for my young kids to see...
Hi ncoH, first of all, let me say your skin is really a pleasure to use : clear, all is where you want it do be, customable and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom