Black Glass (4 Viewers)

Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
The testing version is meant for the latest in-development version of Mediaportal. The testing version helps Mediaportal users to...
Replies
Views
Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Hi everybody! Could you please write here which plugins would you like to be supported in the next releases? SUPPORTED PLUGINS...
Replies
Views
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass here. Tgx
Replies
Views
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testers-needed-my-netflix-1-4-customization-for-black-glass-nova-hd.107863/
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass Nova here. Tgx
Replies
Views
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos" and "Karaoke" !!! Enjoy it !!!
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos"...
Hi, I'm using 2.1.1 version and was missing some images. So I put some together: Infoservice (== my news) OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Hi, im not sure if your still supporting these skins but im having the same issue, MP 1.12.0.0 and MP TVSeries 4.3.0.0 with your latest Black Glass Nova HD Skin.
Hi, im not sure if your still supporting these skins but im having the same issue, MP 1.12.0.0 and MP TVSeries 4.3.0.0 with your...
Hi! I'm using MP 1.2.3 and black glass HD from SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing Skinfile DE
Nice to see you again ;) :D
Nice to see you again ;) :D
Since MP 1.10 is released, and I'm still fully satisfied with the Black Glass skin, is there any chance that it will be updated to...
Replies
Views
i want it! (y)
i want it! (y)
Hello, Now that more and more blu rays images and blu ray rips are common. Would it be possible that when you select a MKV/blu ray...
Replies
Views
Once enabled hardware acceleration, PQ must be the same on both softwares. I cannot see any difference.
Once enabled hardware acceleration, PQ must be the same on both softwares. I cannot see any difference.
Black Glass Nova HD is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 1.5.0 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
I'm on 1.5 and everything is ok. I'll soon try 1.6 and correct every issue. Thanks Tgx
I'm on 1.5 and everything is ok. I'll soon try 1.6 and correct every issue. Thanks Tgx
When in Moving Pictures a movie is selected, you get the movie details, and a showing hidden menu (with...
Replies
Views
Please install Black Glass HD from svn (compatible now with SD resolutions). Those glitches have been corrected Thanks Tgx
Please install Black Glass HD from svn (compatible now with SD resolutions). Those glitches have been corrected Thanks Tgx
Black Glass is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 2.8.1 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been designed...
Replies
Views
Hello Tgx, did a test of OnlineVideo using your svn 1766. The issue still exits - maybe the D3DERR_INVALIDCALL is the root cause? Thanks DuB
Hello Tgx, did a test of OnlineVideo using your svn 1766. The issue still exits - maybe the D3DERR_INVALIDCALL is the root cause...
Black Glass HD is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 2.8.1 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos issue DE
Ok, thanks. It was just something that sprung to mind...
Ok, thanks. It was just something that sprung to mind...
Hi, Another thanks for this great skin! However, there is a small problem: When a video has a length as well as an airdate...
Replies
Views
As far as i know the F9 key does not pop out the left menu, but only the right menu (context menu). I think there's no key to activate the left menu. It displays automatically when you approach the left margin of the screen. The only thing you can do is to reduce the triggering area. You can play with these values in the...
As far as i know the F9 key does not pop out the left menu, but only the right menu (context menu). I think there's no key to...
I have a touchscreen for my kids room and it works pretty good with this skin but the menu pups up all the time and can't figure...
Replies
Views
Awesome man! Thanks for the update!!!
Awesome man! Thanks for the update!!!
These guides show how to use TortoiseSVN to download the latest svn version of the Black Glass skins for Mediaportal svn builds...
Replies
Views
I love your Skin :) So keep up the good work (y)
I love your Skin :) So keep up the good work (y)
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed...
Replies
Views
Skin update for MP 1.4 and MP 1.5 available through Google Code. Please read here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/download-black-glass-skins-for-mediaportal-svn.88760/ Thanks Tgx
Skin update for MP 1.4 and MP 1.5 available through Google Code. Please read here...
Hey @Tgx, you're probably already aware of this but in case you're not I would like to mention that there are new GlobalSearch...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do this? Thank you very much in advance!
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do...
I'd like to add a button in now playing screen to search MV for a song when the song is played. Can anyone instruct me how to do...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BG Skins and MP 1.3 DE
Hi TGX, here are some Ideas which could be usefull for you or easy to adapt: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/theme-basichome-goes-classic-with-backdrops.115431/ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/backdrop-basichome-theme-f%C3%BCr-streamedmp.116222/ http://www.sysprofile.de/galerie/id146957,3,1...
Hi TGX, here are some Ideas which could be usefull for you or easy to adapt...
Hi Tgx, the new MP version 1.3 will come soon. Do you plan to update your skins and will you support new features with e release...
Replies
Views
Read here: http://moving-pictures.tv/wiki/Skin_Designer's_Guide#Launch_Parameters and here: http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/wiki/SkinDesignersGuide#v3.3.0 and search for parameter Thanks Tgx
Read here: http://moving-pictures.tv/wiki/Skin_Designer's_Guide#Launch_Parameters and here...
Hi TGX, how can I create a menu for TV Series / custom view kids oder Moving Pictures/ genre"kids" In the basic home editor is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures 1.5 DE
As usual, lightspeed and it works (MP 1.3RC). You are the man! Thanks, Cabala
As usual, lightspeed and it works (MP 1.3RC). You are the man! Thanks, Cabala
Hi Tgx, in Moving Pictures 1.5 was introduced the really great "send to importer" function: any plan to support this in BG...
Replies
Views
That seemed to work perfectly! Except instead of saying Laruel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin etc.. it says Year. But I think this will have to do :D
That seemed to work perfectly! Except instead of saying Laruel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin etc.. it says Year. But I think this...
I'm trying to accomplish this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/is-this-possible.116437/#post-964596
Replies
Views
Black Glass skins for Mp 1.2.0 updated in svn. Tgx
Black Glass skins for Mp 1.2.0 updated in svn. Tgx
Hi, Can you update the skin for onlinevideos? Changes according to changelog here...
Replies
Views
you can try this: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/convert-skin-to-hd
you can try this: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/convert-skin-to-hd
I made Black Glass Nova skin files for Emulators 2 beta - 19/08/2012 version of plugin - this version here. Should be OK only in my...
Replies
Views
Still having this problem :( here's a screen shot
Still having this problem :( here's a screen shot
I'm having this strange overlay problem with the latest Black Glass HD svn in 1.3 alpha
Replies
Views
Many thanks for the info. Kind regards.Tried downloading but my anti virus blocked stating that Tortoise SVN contains adware. Is this a false positive? Regards.
Many thanks for the info. Kind regards.Tried downloading but my anti virus blocked stating that Tortoise SVN contains adware...
I'm trying to configure Black Glass Nova HD with WW but confused as to where I get the xml files for the skin. I've tried pasting...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now. You can safely continue using the BGHD svn releases for MP 1.2, since there won't be any dramatic changes both in MP 1.2.3 and in BGHD. BGHD svn for MP 1.2 will only be a maintenance branch where i will update the support for the existing plugins. Major improvements and updates will be introduced only in BGHD...
Should be fixed now. You can safely continue using the BGHD svn releases for MP 1.2, since there won't be any dramatic changes...
Hi Tgx, yesterday I decided to use your latest SVN build revision 1649, since that way I can get the newest fixes/updates for...
Replies
Views
Done! Bye, Marco
Done! Bye, Marco
I would like to report a bug with the latest version of Fanart Handler. Steps to reproduce the problem surely: 1) Download the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dvd cases DE
Yes, it should work. Tgx
Yes, it should work. Tgx
hi Tgx and all, how can i use dvd cases in my videos view ( like in moving pictures ) ? thanks for the answers.
Replies
Views
i have just had this problem I solved it with the solution you give above using the reltec hdmi device since thats what i have on the mobo, but now i have a slightly different problem when i turn the tv off and on again the sound on the channel i was watching goes, however changing to a different channel and back again fixes it so i...
i have just had this problem I solved it with the solution you give above using the reltec hdmi device since thats what i have on...
I need help! :( I installed MP Portal & Server on one WIN7 (pristine) machine with standard blue3wide skin. Everything worked...
Replies
Views
Yes, it works now :) Great work and thanks for that support!
Yes, it works now :) Great work and thanks for that support!
Eyho :) See attached image. This happens when I load several files into a playlist, open that playlist, then randomize it (or do...
Replies
Views
After a lot of days of tests, here is the Black Glass Nova HD skin! The skin is the result of the conversion of the Black Glass...
Replies
Views
Oh snap. Thanks for info :)
Oh snap. Thanks for info :)
Hi there, installed new plugins today and wanted to integrate them into the home screen. So far, I expected no trouble, since I...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go to the subtitle section of the video OSD (see attached screenshot). Then one has to move to the uppermost subtitle language on the right with several presses of cursor down. When the next key press is a...
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go...
I can reproduce a crash in MediaPortal which is most likely somehow caused by Black Glass HD. When watching a movie, one has to go...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the fast reply. I don' think that the HTPC info plugin is overly important (although it is nice to have), so no need to hurry (at least from my point of view).
Thank you for the fast reply. I don' think that the HTPC info plugin is overly important (although it is nice to have), so no need...
First of all: Black Glass is a really great skin, very nice, clear, creative, and consistent. So I am reluctant to report a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom