Black Glass (4 Viewers)

Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Anyone? :/ would it be easy to port the anime 2 skin to anime 3?
Hi everybody! Could you please write here which plugins would you like to be supported in the next releases? SUPPORTED PLUGINS...
Replies
Views
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testers-needed-my-netflix-1-4-customization-for-black-glass-nova-hd.107863/
Didn't realize you had a mod page when I posted before. Link to the Netflix Mod and instructions. Sorry, its manual install...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass Nova here. Tgx
Replies
Views
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos" and "Karaoke" !!! Enjoy it !!!
AW: Some more "My Home" hover images Hi, here are some hover for "WWW" and "MAXDOME (German)" and "HTPC Standby" and "MyVideos"...
Hi, I'm using 2.1.1 version and was missing some images. So I put some together: Infoservice (== my news) OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
For users of BG skin and MP1.2 here is a mod for MyFilms V6.0 beta, until TGX adds official support...
Hi, Please post all community MODs for Black Glass here. Tgx
Replies
Views
Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
Sorry, i'm currently busy on a new project and i've no time left for MediaPortal. Tgx
The testing version is meant for the latest in-development version of Mediaportal. The testing version helps Mediaportal users to...
Replies
Views
Thanks Nice themes.. great work..
Thanks Nice themes.. great work..
The skin is based on Blue3Wide and Theatre skins and supports native 1280x720 resolution. The skin is designed to be used mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently on 2000+ downloads. Need 5000 from MP repository. See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/how-get-into-popular-plugins-section-69306/
Currently on 2000+ downloads. Need 5000 from MP repository. See here...
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1 RC1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be...
Replies
Views
Awesome man! Thanks for the update!!!
Awesome man! Thanks for the update!!!
These guides show how to use TortoiseSVN to download the latest svn version of the Black Glass skins for Mediaportal svn builds...
Replies
Views
After a lot of days of tests, here is the Black Glass Nova HD skin! The skin is the result of the conversion of the Black Glass...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you very much! :thx: I'm going to upload the fix! Tgx
Ok, thank you very much! :thx: I'm going to upload the fix! Tgx
I'm developing this skin on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and it...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 Thanks for the Information. I test it on a fresh WIn7 and Mediaportal Installation.
AW: Black Glass Skin 2.6.0 Thanks for the Information. I test it on a fresh WIn7 and Mediaportal Installation.
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be...
Replies
Views
New version updated in first post, please see the notes for changes cheers
New version updated in first post, please see the notes for changes cheers
Hi Everyone! I have now completed the next version of the Basichome Menu Editor, which has now been renamed to Nexus Menu...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.1.0 Hi I have the same problems mostly after resume from standby, Don`t no why, but wheen I restart MP everything is fine again. I use the mp standby handler. Otherwhise you could use the multi shortcut plugin, which executes any programm or batch via MP menu. Regards
AW: Re: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.1.0 Hi I have the same problems mostly after resume from standby, Don`t no why, but wheen...
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
I love your Skin :) So keep up the good work (y)
I love your Skin :) So keep up the good work (y)
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed...
Replies
Views
Fixed now in the current svn. Thanks Tgx
Fixed now in the current svn. Thanks Tgx
Developed for Mediaportal 1.1.0 final. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed...
Replies
Views
I suggest to install the skin from the rar package. I've found some issues with the mpi packages... Thanks Tgx
I suggest to install the skin from the rar package. I've found some issues with the mpi packages... Thanks Tgx
The skin is developed on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP, Vista and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass HD Release oh great excuse! I foolish old man. My mp3 database was not current. :o After import everything is ok. regards
AW: Black Glass HD Release oh great excuse! I foolish old man. My mp3 database was not current. :o After import everything is...
Finally, after several days of hard work, i'm able to release the first version of the Black Glass HD skin! The skin is the result...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.2.0 Thanks, downlading ........:D
Re: AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.2.0 Thanks, downlading ........:D
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
great news! imo this is THE greatest skin for mediaportal. thanks again tgx, amazing work, looking forward to the moving pictures beta support! :thx:
great news! imo this is THE greatest skin for mediaportal. thanks again tgx, amazing work, looking forward to the moving...
The skin is developed on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP, Vista and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and...
Replies
Views
Please see my other post in the main thread about this problem. Your fix has basically the same problem my fix did, just not as bad. Thanks Tgx, your support is awesome!
Please see my other post in the main thread about this problem. Your fix has basically the same problem my fix did, just not as...
Replies
Views
this is very strange .... her the code in the mymusicplayingnow xml : <control> <description>background overlay</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>-1</posX> <posY>40</posY> <width>1300</width> <height>720</height> <texture>nowplay_overlay3.png</texture>...
this is very strange .... her the code in the mymusicplayingnow xml : <control> <description>background overlay</description>...
hi ... update the mod to work with Black Glass v2.3.0 and Black Glass Nova skin's. Thank's to cul8er forFanartHndler plugin and...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.3.0 Those updates, marked for svn, are meant for svn builds after the rc1 release. They are not working on rc1. They should work fine on the upcoming rc2. Thanks Tgx
Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.3.0 Those updates, marked for svn, are meant for svn builds after the rc1 release. They are not working...
Developed on Mediaportal 1.1 RC1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be easy...
Replies
Views
Once enabled hardware acceleration, PQ must be the same on both softwares. I cannot see any difference.
Once enabled hardware acceleration, PQ must be the same on both softwares. I cannot see any difference.
Black Glass Nova HD is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 1.5.0 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
Install version 1.8.0 of the skin and then install the poster mod for myvideos included in the Extras package. Tgx
Install version 1.8.0 of the skin and then install the poster mod for myvideos included in the Extras package. Tgx
Replies
Views
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great modification to the BHS.
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great...
Hi! I'd like to share with you all some screenshots of the basic home for the upcoming Black Glass full color fanart version...
Replies
Views
+1 V 0.11 seams like a big update ...offbyone add so meny site's ,,very cool ... Thanks,
+1 V 0.11 seams like a big update ...offbyone add so meny site's ,,very cool ... Thanks,
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BG Skins and MP 1.3 DE
Hi TGX, here are some Ideas which could be usefull for you or easy to adapt: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/theme-basichome-goes-classic-with-backdrops.115431/ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/backdrop-basichome-theme-f%C3%BCr-streamedmp.116222/ http://www.sysprofile.de/galerie/id146957,3,1...
Hi TGX, here are some Ideas which could be usefull for you or easy to adapt...
Hi Tgx, the new MP version 1.3 will come soon. Do you plan to update your skins and will you support new features with e release...
Replies
Views
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen. Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC1: Alternative OSD Bottom Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC2: Alternative OSD Bottom RC2 Ready
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.0.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
Hi DnD, I had the same problem and actually I believe that this is linked to a way how MP renders the fonts. I think it is also linked to the resolution (I have 1920*1080) since there could be a lack of video memory or something like that. However I have done some tricks and now it looks pretty slick, check my post here: Black...
Hi DnD, I had the same problem and actually I believe that this is linked to a way how MP renders the fonts. I think it is also...
Replies
Views
1) Great. I'll wait your next release 2) Sorry, the Search button is visible when displaying the menu from the main list view . But since the only menu I display is the one related to palylist view (because of 1) issue), I thought it was missing... :sorry: 3) I discovered a shortcut thanks to you : the red button. Anyway, it...
1) Great. I'll wait your next release 2) Sorry, the Search button is visible when displaying the menu from the main list view ...
Replies
Views
Hi Tgx... thanks :) Then is all good :) Greetings Dirk
Hi Tgx... thanks :) Then is all good :) Greetings Dirk
Developed on Mediaportal 1.1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be easy to...
Replies
Views
I'm using 1.02. See my system specs ;) I think I will reinstall everything to get a clean system again. :thx:
I'm using 1.02. See my system specs ;) I think I will reinstall everything to get a clean system again. :thx:
Replies
Views
I'll soon make an update for the latest beta. Thanks Tgx
I'll soon make an update for the latest beta. Thanks Tgx
could you please add support for InfoService 1.5 beta :) I would be so happy to be able to click on feeds and read news again...
Replies
Views
Hello Tgx, did a test of OnlineVideo using your svn 1766. The issue still exits - maybe the D3DERR_INVALIDCALL is the root cause? Thanks DuB
Hello Tgx, did a test of OnlineVideo using your svn 1766. The issue still exits - maybe the D3DERR_INVALIDCALL is the root cause...
Black Glass HD is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 2.8.1 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen. Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC1: Alternative OSD Bottom Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC2: Alternative OSD Bottom RC2 Ready
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.3.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom