Black & White 1080p (12 Viewers)

I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download: MediaPortal Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Change and remove items from Basichome The Basichome file is located here: ....\Skin\Black & White 1080\BasicHome.xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changelog / Issues DE
---
---
ISSUES Google Code - Black & White 1080 CHANGELOG 1.7 (Not released) - Updated to MediaPortal 1.2.0 - Added UV meters -...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I suggest putting it above the clock, and having a button similar to the second set of pictures?
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I...
After my initial release of Moving Pictures I’ve had a second look at the Movie Details. The current page is just the same as the...
Replies
Views
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
That looks like a great plugin. I'll look into it...
Add your own backdrops/fanart Our definition: Backdrops = Random background graphics Fanart = Background graphics shown by...
Replies
Views
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music media\animation\basichome_pictures media\animation\basichome_plugins media\animation\basichome_tv media\animation\basichome_videoes Feel free to post you own
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
Replies
Views
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to monochrome to use the netflix plug-in thanks
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to...
What plugins do you want to see supported next?
Replies
Views
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just download the attached xml and overwrite the current file in: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just...
dear @AJ when zapping from one channel to another with channel +/- keys the header of the shortly displayed "transfer" screen...
Replies
Views
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
i have a question regarding this, i've installed the RSS Ticker with Weather plugin, but on my basichome screen, all i'm seeing...
Replies
Views
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Dear AJ, the Weather Page shows again the last line item "Humidity (german: Taupunkt)" get´s overwritten by the "sunny"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Progressbar time DE
What do you want displayed?
Replies
Views
Mea maxima culpa.... .....it was the EVR Video Renderer causing these issues... Maybe it helps someone facing this behaviour some day. Sorry. B71
Mea maxima culpa.... .....it was the EVR Video Renderer causing these issues... Maybe it helps someone facing this behaviour...
Dear AJ, I am quite often experiencing longer response (6-10 seconds) times with the skin up to a "Mediaportal does not respond"...
Replies
Views
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the skin is nicer.. :thx:
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the...
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? Already added to list: - For the Record - Showtimes - Netflix
Replies
Views
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere that theres a sort option. Basically there is a control that lets you reverse the sort option (i.e. ascending/descending), and it is not visible in your skin, it is however, selectable. e.g. select a Sort...
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
I can confirm that this skin works just fine with 720p, only progress bars and option buttons in 'my settings' are misplaced...
Will there be a b&w 720p skin in near future?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 v0.7 Hotfix 2 DE
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting - Dialog textbox: Changed to black spin controls - Netflix: Added - Click Mania: Added - Music Trivia: Added For those of you that have custom Basichome: Add the red line <?xml version="1.0"...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
Replies
Views
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
Concerning the TvGemist plugin. A part of it is not working (anymore). I get this error message. Tested OK using the BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change zapOSD style DE
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
This is my first post in this subforum for B&W skin, first of all Aj: WOW thanks! This is how a media portal should look like...
Replies
Views
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
Tried out your skin, but I found that the view "album" is not there (list is displayed). (When switching viewtypes, big icons...
Replies
Views
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
texture, label and imagepath invisible for button 4 I succeeded with this with buttons that already have a label like "my alarm" i...
Replies
Views
Bump
Bump
In the next version I want to add some new menu graphics. By this I mean the menu icons and right side hover images. Today graphics...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the filmstrip view in moving pictures more like the skin that the plug-in comes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BUG MP TV series DE
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
I found a small bug concerning tv series. Whenever I select the arrows below to go directly to the next page I do not seem to be...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
2nd that :)
2nd that :)
Hi Thanks for a great skin. I would like to contribute a little to this greate skin, so Im trying to make some beautiful Glas...
Replies
Views
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins - MediaPortal Bugtracker Might have something to do with the fact that B&W is a 1080 skin?
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins -...
hi, i'm using black&white mainly because it's built with mouse operation in mind. Since i'm using a touchscreen to control...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTrailers problem DE
Alternative design:
Alternative design:
aj1405, I think I got a problem with the newest version of MyTrailers plugin (2.0.0 or 2.0.1 beta). When I select the plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom