Black & White 1080p (12 Viewers)

I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download: MediaPortal Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Change and remove items from Basichome The Basichome file is located here: ....\Skin\Black & White 1080\BasicHome.xml...
Replies
Views
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the skin is nicer.. :thx:
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the...
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running. Click on them doesn't have any effect. Somebody could reproduce this ? Thanks for your help
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running...
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive m8? :)
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive...
Black & White test version Download Changelog: - YouTube.fm: Added - Last.fm: Added playlist (Credit: GrinRoth) - TV...
Replies
Views
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to monochrome to use the netflix plug-in thanks
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to...
What plugins do you want to see supported next?
Replies
Views
zzz
zzz
The following list contains the plugins which are not natively supported and included in the Black & White 1080 package. They are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black & White 1080 v1.4 (2 Viewers) DE
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your skin? :S
Three weeks have passed by since your last post. RC5 has been released for a few days. When can we expect the update to your...
Black & White 1080 v1.4 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can do so by removing or renaming exactly 4 files from Media folder: tvseries_banner_bg.png tvseries_banner_bg_extra.png tvseries_episode_bg.png tvseries_poster_bg.png have fun!
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can...
Just to let everyone know i'm currently working on updated TVSeries skin for B&W It will be two versions: updated original skin...
Replies
Views
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
Hi all As Promised here is my modded release of the Moving Pictures Listview Skin for Black and White im using the default...
Replies
Views
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? Already added to list: - For the Record - Showtimes - Netflix
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some issues DE
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this had some massive rework done and will be included in next b&w 1080 release..
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this...
Hi, Great skin, but I have a couple of things to ask you how to fix: 1) with Online Videos plugin (0.14) I have a strange issue...
Replies
Views
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
First of all: I love the Black & White 1080p skin :). Nice Basic Home, lots of plugins supported and it looks stunning. The only...
Replies
Views
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Hi all Im Working on a totaly new skinfile for Moving Pictures Attached is a screenshot of the Details View i added here some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Are you just like my using My Videos in MediaPortal for more than just full-length videos with imdb-information? Then this mod is...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
Replies
Views
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal checks and it should not be deleted. Anyone else here with this problem remaining?
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal...
Hi, I am really happy with the Skin. Unfortunately, I messed something up during the different updates of MP and B&W...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Close button? DE
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to replace... Where should it be? I must be missing something :S Regards!
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to...
Hi, First things first: great skin!!! :thx: Now: am I the only one missing the "close MediaPortal", "shut down Windows" or...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
This was on my todo list, but I'm having some trouble seeing the reason for having these buttons/dialogs. Is anybody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifying my videos DE
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Modifying my videos I really adore this skin! Is there a way for me to modify the My videos screen? I would really like the...
Replies
Views
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the ATI graphics being used with it. I installed Black & White on my main computer with a 22" HD display and it is perfect. Both are running at 1920 x 1080. If someone has an idea why it might be off...
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the...
I really admire this skin. It looks like someone put a great deal of work into it. I just started working on skins, so I'm not a...
Replies
Views
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now it's in 3 places so I hope someone will notice my problem. :D
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now...
Hi All, Feels like its been ages since i had time to sort my PC out with MP. Anyway my HDD went about 6 months ago, the only...
Replies
Views
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
Concerning the TvGemist plugin. A part of it is not working (anymore). I get this error message. Tested OK using the BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No basic home??? DE
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
Is there a way to NOT have the basic home screen EVER come up? I am not a basic home fan and get really frustrated when I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile connect4 DE
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Hi aj1405 Can you please make a skinfile.xml for this plugin connect 4 thanks in advance buddy
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures DE
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
just use the generic skin goes with it. it'll be fine
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the filmstrip view in moving pictures more like the skin that the plug-in comes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD starter plugin DE
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom