Black & White 1080p (6 Viewers)

I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Progressbar time DE
What do you want displayed?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubCentral DE
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is unsupported, is there any way to get this to work on this skin? Thanks!
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: Real life DE
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-48727/
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Real life icons and hover images for basichome, home, plugins and menus. Link...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: MePo menu DE
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 For The Record 1.3 DE
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/record-1-3-released-47517/#post321541 Thanks
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Replies
Views
I'm on holiday until 17/8. I'll try to answer all of you as soon as I'm back...
Replies
Views
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible in TV series plugin :D ;) attached are the files you just have to replace them with your old files panel_900.png goes in black an white folder MEDIA TVseries.xml goes in BLACK AND WHITE FOLDER and be...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Hi all I modified the TV Series page that is has now more focus on the background fanart :) so that the fanart is more vissible...
Replies
Views
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music media\animation\basichome_pictures media\animation\basichome_plugins media\animation\basichome_tv media\animation\basichome_videoes Feel free to post you own
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 meteo.hr skinfile DE
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
Replies
Views
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/414912-post8.html The main idea is view so much backdrop image as it possible.
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 1.1.0 DE
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on Google Code This issue will be updated continuously as MediaPortal 1.1.0 features are added to Black & White 1080. Please use this thread to report back MediaPortal 1.1.0 and Black & White 1080...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4TR unsupported xml DE
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported thread but in mediaportal when I enter TV i have error text: Invalid or missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Black & White 1080\4TR_Home.xml. File 4tr_home exists on that...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
Replies
Views
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/known-bugs-todo-changelog-44326/ Bug reports: Create a new thread, and remember to state that you’re using the SVN version.
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
Replies
Views
Replace TVSeries.xml Import TVSeries.formatRules
Replies
Views
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files for all supported plug-ins. MPI: Deselect Black & White 1080 in the skin window. Others: Disregard any instruction telling you to copy files to the "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 v0.7 Hotfix 2 DE
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting - Dialog textbox: Changed to black spin controls - Netflix: Added - Click Mania: Added - Music Trivia: Added For those of you that have custom Basichome: Add the red line <?xml version="1.0"...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080 skin, btw. It does, just found it in a screenshot. thanks!
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Games Menu DE
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th posistion in BasicHome.xml Games in the Extra Game Menu Are : Clickmania Connect 4 Frustration Hexxagon Mastermind Minesweeper Music Trivia Simon Say Tetris Yahtzee
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being played. The problem was, when I took it out, if I navigated to a screen with a video window (ie tv home or tv guide), that window would stay present when I navigated away. To get around this, I edited those...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in it this post). I want to move too the arrows which change the page (see the 2 group of arrows on the bottom of the image linked in it this post). Can you tell me where is these items, i which...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving pictures DE
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
Replies
Views
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't hurt. I noticed that the music overlay was not displaying the text about the artist, album, etc. correctly on track changes when in the full screen Visualization. this is only when you have MP set to...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 1.41 bug DE
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next version of the skin. If the text lyrics is normal everything is fine, but if the plugin download the 'karaoke' version (sorry, but I don't know how it's called) the lyrics is displayed like in image1...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom