Black & White 1080p (20 Viewers)

I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Bump, mod updated. Now based on Black and White 1080, version 1.6.
Are you just like my using My Videos in MediaPortal for more than just full-length videos with imdb-information? Then this mod is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/update-myfilms-v4-7-3-a-46774/
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just download the attached xml and overwrite the current file in: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just...
dear @AJ when zapping from one channel to another with channel +/- keys the header of the shortly displayed "transfer" screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube.fm DE
thanks man keep up the good work
thanks man keep up the good work
XML files for YouTube.fm
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080 You also need to install the youtube plugin files: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080...
Replies
Views
thx Michael. :)
thx Michael. :)
Please. Black & White 1080p works too MediaPortal 1.0.2.0? ...els... :thx:
Replies
Views
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
Replace references.xml with the one corresponding to your MediaPortal version: Before RC3 SVN 31.10.2008 RC3 SVN 31.10.2008...
Replies
Views
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
Hello, i get with Media Portal 0.23 outdated skin warning. Can you help me? Greets Casper78
Replies
Views
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Hi, the splashscreen photo (like the whole skin :D) looks fantastic and I would like to use it as a wallpaper. Where can I...
Replies
Views
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Dear AJ, the Weather Page shows again the last line item "Humidity (german: Taupunkt)" get´s overwritten by the "sunny"...
Replies
Views
will do tonight!
will do tonight!
Ok, I have been having an issue with the virtual Keyboard not looking right for quite some time. After digging around, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency (1 Viewer) DE
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Hello, Currently I am using B&W 1.6, but I want to have media info displayed when I pause/forward/rewind/step in video as it was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much...
Thanks so much...
I stumbled on this awesome plugin. Everything works very well with B&W1080 as Aj1405 built this skin to work especially with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 v0.7 Hotfix 2 (1 Viewer) DE
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting - Dialog textbox: Changed to black spin controls - Netflix: Added - Click Mania: Added - Music Trivia: Added For those of you that have custom Basichome: Add the red line <?xml version="1.0"...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
Replies
Views
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
Hi I was thinking of getting a tv-card for MP. Can someone post some screenshots (F11) of how TV Server looks like with Black...
Replies
Views
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can do so by removing or renaming exactly 4 files from Media folder: tvseries_banner_bg.png tvseries_banner_bg_extra.png tvseries_episode_bg.png tvseries_poster_bg.png have fun!
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can...
Just to let everyone know i'm currently working on updated TVSeries skin for B&W It will be two versions: updated original skin...
Replies
Views
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good. I probably jacked it up the first time. thanks
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good...
The skin for my mail does not look good compared to the others in the Skin. Would it be possible to get an update for it? With...
Replies
Views
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Replies
Views
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these files over the top of the installed ones: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-skin-files-mp-tvseries-2-3-a-68268/
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these...
I just wiped my computer and reinstalled everything. I've added MediaPortal, MPtvSeries, and this skin. This all worked fine before...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVMiniGuide Fix (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried changing it. Will try it later!
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried...
I made a fix to the TV MiniGuide overlapping text, not sure if the creator of this skin will approve it, but felt like sharing it...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Can someone here answer my question, I asked in the TV-Series forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Sereies Images DE
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
First off, I love this skin. Second off, I do have one niggling issue with it: When using the TV-Series plugin the banners /...
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
Replace TVSeries.xml Import TVSeries.formatRules
Replies
Views
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi All, I'm aware that there is a MOD to change the TV Series to 5x3 rows using the old simple format. But I really like the new...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom