Black & White 1080p (5 Viewers)

I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not very successful. also, is the record red dot supposed to be constantly on the screen during full screen TV?
I'm also wanting my emulators to work, I have it working in an ugly sort of way by using files from the default skin but it was not...
Black & White 1080 beta version for MP 1.2.0 Beta. Remember that this is a beta version! Both positive and negative feedback is...
Replies
Views
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
I know this is an old thread. But can we get an updated version for 1.4? Or is this not being developed anymore?
Black & White 1080 v1.6 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .PDN? How to use? DE
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
Hi. Please: I need a help on the files that are in the link below: Black & White 1080 MediaPortal Windows Background 1920x1080...
Replies
Views
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite some time though. Marcus
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite...
Hi, I would like to use the MyOrganizer Plugin. But after installation ans configuration (MS Exchange Outlook) I get the...
Replies
Views
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
texture, label and imagepath invisible for button 4 I succeeded with this with buttons that already have a label like "my alarm" i...
Replies
Views
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080 skin, btw. It does, just found it in a screenshot. thanks!
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
I'm on holiday until 17/8. I'll try to answer all of you as soon as I'm back...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Progressbar time DE
What do you want displayed?
Replies
Views
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
What is the easiest way to change the channel group on the TV guide with the remote? I get the feeling I'm doing it the hard way...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 1.41 bug DE
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next version of the skin. If the text lyrics is normal everything is fine, but if the plugin download the 'karaoke' version (sorry, but I don't know how it's called) the lyrics is displayed like in image1...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 For The Record 1.3 DE
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/record-1-3-released-47517/#post321541 Thanks
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Replies
Views
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Hi, I noticed that in the playlist view that the buttons that allow you to move the items up and down as well as the delete...
Replies
Views
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Hi Love your Skin but have a slight problem with it. Last.fm ist working as planned when I go directly to the last.fm. But the more...
Replies
Views
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos" > "Video Database" There are also two plugin that you can use to organize you videos; Moving Pictures (Requires a internet connection for updates) and My Films (Converts a existing ANT video database)...
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos"...
Hi, I am very new to this program so be kind. Loving the black & white 1080 theme skin. :) I have searched through the forums...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Hi all! Just testing the MyLyrics plugin which should be supported by this skin. There seems to be some bug cause it only shows...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
Tried out your skin, but I found that the view "album" is not there (list is displayed). (When switching viewtypes, big icons...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i said in post before, you can also add a new defect report in google code issue tracker :) thanks for reporting!
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i...
Hi, First of all...Great skin. I think the best there is :thx: I installed MP 1.0.1.0 yesterday with the Black & White 1080 SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: MePo menu DE
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Replies
Views
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/414912-post8.html The main idea is view so much backdrop image as it possible.
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom